Loli Level 5:

Loli Level 5:

Keep this thread alive until I get out of the shower and come chill with me IRL if you're in Denver edition

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/907031.html
hitomi.la/galleries/532671.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Posted in previous thread: OP here. I am kinda drunk and I need a shower. I'm going to go take one and put on my lolicon t shirt and black pajama bottoms and come back here.

Plz make lvl 5 if I'm not back by then and I can take over from there.

Also, if you're in the Denver area and can spare a hit of weed and or meth (I really only need one large hit of the former or a baby hit of the latter, no tolerance to either) hmu in this thread or the next one and probably the next one and lemme know

I got a place you can crash and fap to lolis

But try any shit and imma gouge your fuckin eyes out

But dont try any shit and were best friends for life
Yes, real offer. Hit me up, post picture of street signs you're at, and we'll chill.

Otherwise, please keep this thread alive for now so we can make this a marathon.

From last hread:

No way to know that, other than my word.

I'm in Parker, which is a pussy town that should calm you down, but the whole police department here is scared of me. One time they got a call that turned out it was a kid playing with a BB gun in Walmart, and their first thought was that it was me with a shotgun trying to commit a massacre started raiding my friends' houses in the middle of the night. Their parents liked me until then.

I was actually tripping acid in the woods at the time and not there for the raids, but did end up calling them from King Soopers yelling about how I'm coming for them.

They have a policy of coming 4-6 deep any time they get a call about me.

The FBI's JTTF has been at my house and watches my every move.

All the people here are scared of me too. The only people who will hang out with me here are teenagers whose brains haven't developed enough to realize I'm a lunatic.

I have to go to downtown Denver to find anybody who is actually insane/cool enough to chill with.

The worst people on Sup Forums already know who I am.

Long story short, I'm a legitimate lunatic, but I'm cool if you're cool to me.

Don't take my stuff, don't start fights, don't snitch, and we're cool. Do any of that and I literally make no guarantees you make it out alive.

You wouldn't be the first person in this town who died near me under mysterious circumstances.
I really am getting in shower now, brb fags

I appreciate your devotion in the loli thread

you are such a fucking faggot.

Come here and say that.

Everybody says that behind my back. Not one has ever said it to my face.

And that says everything.

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

My bad, am drunk.

Former was replying to the latter.

>hitomi.la/galleries/907031.html

>How do we keep the earth fully populated with humans forever?

Lel

>hitomi.la/galleries/532671.html

Nice stripes

That's all it takes to be chill with you? Seems easy