Checkmate globetards

Checkmate globetards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKTc_1v0-fk&t=18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The moon is a distraction, anything more advanced than a coral should be able to ignore it.

Checkmate pt 2

>when you realise the stars are like pins holding the earth in place

Nah man stars are just points of light in the water above the firmament

The moon is not translucent, this is called aerial perspective. The further the object, the more it blends with the background. You can also see this with distant mountains.

no those mountains are blue because swamp gas

Scale isn't 1:1 at this point yet. You need to zoom in much further for that. Also no man is able to create such a big object, even if it's smaller than the moon. Also rotating it would form a problem on such a huge distance.

LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=hKTc_1v0-fk&t=18s

Translucent?

If an object like those mountains start looking translucent less than 30-40 miles away, and they keep getting more and more translucent looking the further they get... shouldn't the moon be literally invisible since it's allegedly thousands of miles away?
Maybe the moon isn't as far away as we are told to believe... maybe its underneath the firmament.

The concept of flat earth was invented by governments to make other conspiracy theories seem less credible.

pretty much the best explination ive heard. Ive never hear the explination for globe , every time there is not a single person that can explain ... all they say is "but math" ... but cant even tell me why

god is great

>checkmate thread
Youre a faggot, Checkmate.

well the picture has a question but doesnt give a proof ... I guess the answer to the first question is "yes" now prove me wrong or stfu

That's because of its size

and the fact that there isn't an atmosphere for most of the distance. Hence no gasses that are invisible up close, but obstruct light at longer distances.

>People think the Earth is flat
>You can see the curvature of the Earth with the naked eye

Stupid humans

Include light reflection, size and the fact that there isn't an atmosphere in space.

Are you retarded, where's the question? Wtf do you mean by "proof"? I assume the picture is the proof for the claims it's making.