>still don't know who was responsible for the Dortmund bus attack
>German police take in the first brown person they find
>turns out he was an ISIS commander

Jesus christ, Germany.

>Dortmund fart man

haha

>/spol/

haha

Germany is a Muslim nation. I don't see why it's surprising that ISIS would have a major presence there.

So the German police are ISIS? I'm not surprised desu.

If they don't know who did it by now they probably never will.

>"Commander"

This is a bit of a meme phrase, they probably mean "Emir" of which there are thousands of them and over 50 of the them get killed every day in Iraq and Syria

not really, like every other state they have a register/databse of known islamic extremists but most of the time they don't have a warrant so arrest them until they do something, this attack gave them the pretext. the guy who drove the truck into the people at berlin was known by the authorities too, basically all of these guys are known but the executive has no power to prosecute them on suspicion alone.

Please man, the whole site has been 4/pol/ for years.

Yes it is disgusting

>dropping the moab was a mistake
toppest of keks

It's not disgusting.

BRAAAAAAAAAP

your days are numbered muhhamad

An Emir (/əˈmJər, eJˈmJər, ˈeJmJər/; Arabic: أمير ʾAmīr [ʔaˈmiːr]), sometimes transliterated (olowan, Datu in Meranau common version) Amir, Amier, or Ameer, is an aristocratic or noble title of high office used in a variety of places in the Arab countries and Afghanistan. It means "commander"

>falling for the racism is cool, commit mass-genocide meme
Smhtbqhwyf

That's a bit of a jump from what I said mate. Politics is the new sports.

fpbp

they're both gay?

What are the chances of the U.S government getting involved? One of our citizens a.k.a the American Messi was subjected to a terrorist assault.

I predict we will send freedom bombs to assist the Germans

me on the right

>country gets cucked in the process of straying away from Nazism
>is going to need a real Nazi party in the future to fix the country
really makes you think

>politically ignorant

The worst kind of people tbqh. Smfhf.

Nice "law enforcement" you have there

Just trolling breh. In reality it's all I can think about anymore.

But we aren't here to talk about politics. Instead, let's talk about how we aren't allowed to say muslims did bus, even though everyone knows they totally did.

I feel like this too and I'm actually pretty right-wing myself, I just follow sports as a way to disctract myself from political bullshit so it irks me when people keep importing this horseshit even into sports (see Kaepernick).

>let's talk about how we aren't allowed to say muslims did bus
but we are allowed to say that and most newspapers are reporting it.

>Implying that the Americans won't win another one for DA LAND

In the literal linguistic sense but not in the sense we would think of it in Western military tradition. Being an Emir means very little beyond having some people under you, not like you're an actual leader of an army

Thank you. We'd rather have a criminal run free than an innocent rot in prison or die.
You see this the opposite way, that we know.

>We'd rather have a criminal run free than an innocent rot in prison or die.
good

>disgusting

That's not how you spell glorious

Judgement call, really.

true

You'd rather have foreigners run rampant than natives living a nice, safe, free life. That we know.

I am stating what this country wants, not what I want, Lee Hong.

>we'd rather take in unvetted third worlders and support them with gibs and housing for the rest of their lives rather than take practical measures to defend the residents of our country for fear of being called racist

Fixed that for you.

Yes, sure. :-)

Good argument.

Thanks, buddy!

We all really hate you, fritz.

I like him,

of course you do, mehmet

thanks for understanding

>Belgium of all countries talking shit
What is going on?

>Dortmund bus gets BTFO by ISIS
>Trump uses 'mother of bombs' to BTFO of ISIS

Coincidence or act of revenge? Is Trump a Dortmund supporter?

Pulisic supporter.

#sad

As far as I know, the suspect now in custody was talking about something like "...the bomb is ready..." in an intercepted phone call. Turns out he apparently had nothing to do with the Dortmund attack but was part of another terrorcell.

What the fuck is wrong with all the muzzies, why can't they stop ruining this country....

They got tired of ruining their own countries already, so they're taking the fight to cuckmanistan

It was Leipzig.

Coulter's law.

It was obv.

Another board fully conquered.

I don't

>As far as I know, the suspect now in custody was talking about something like "...the bomb is ready..." in an intercepted phone call. Turns out he apparently had nothing to do with the Dortmund attack but was part of another terrorcell.
haahahahaha
GERMANY
YES

Good.

Don't reply to american poster, it's better for everyone.

Any news on this German anons? Seems to have slipped off the news feed already.

Letters were found at the scene praising Allah and the person they arrested on charges of terroism was an IS commander, must have been under watch and with the amount of shitskins Germany has now they can't cover all bases and 3 pipebombs rattled the bus. Whenever it's the religion of peace or a truck of peace you get a few very short, very disinterested clips before they go back to screeching about Trump or Brexit. The silence speaks volumes.

A racist Schalke fan framed up the poor guy.

either muslims or left/right wing extremits. the letter sounds very unconvicing and untypical for muslims, the way it is worded sounds right wing and the demands of the bombers are typically left wing. make of that what you want.

you don't know how the world works if you think the police just take the first nonwhite they see, although that would be a perfectly good thing to do.

>racism
>not 100% correct
pick one

it is always the mutts celebrating

If they haven't got anything by now, I doubt they'll find anything.

Why are German intelligence and police so inept? I don't know why I thought you guys have competent authorities. Maybe it's the efficiency meme.