How much does Sup Forums like that winter is just waiting to hit us with full force?

How much does Sup Forums like that winter is just waiting to hit us with full force?

Winter hit us back in the beginning of October here in Lapland...
Feels good. No daylight, far below freezing and snow up to your knees.

It's already here

i fucking love winter

going into town and seeing a normally bustling world slowed down to a complete and quite stop, silent and unoccupied... it's absolutely wonderful

First week without snow for nearly a month..

some things about winter are pretty chill. Mostly I hate it tough. I live in the City and that motherfucking Snow is making my life harder then it should be.
Also i do not participate in any Winter Sport.I do not like Skiing or Snowboarding and my girl always wants me to go fucking ice skating.

Can't wait motherfucker. We haven't had a real winter in 8 years in this snow forsaken country. Don't let it rain, let it snow!! Also bad skiing over 6 years in Bavaria Germany.

I AM PRAYING we can skate this winter (I swear if you say year, you jinx the system)

you can't shoot snow, america.

Can't wait, go out and have lake fires and ice fish out of my shack while getting drunk as fuck. Winter is definitely my favorite season

I live in Nebraska. It usually takes until mid-December to hit here anymore.

i shoot snow all winter, it doesnt die however

I'm Danish, we no longer have winter. Global warming + coastal region etc.. but the rest of the old north will prolly take a white beating, as usual.

I might take a trip to Norway this year, just to see some actual snow again.

That sounds so midwestern

R u fukin retarted

bræh wåt

ill take a trip to denmark to escape the snow then, balance restored

I live in Phoenix so winter never really comes. High today is 88.

Ur the one1 that's been on my lawns lately hasnter it? I'll fuck u up

You betcha

Love this description user, it’s very artistic desu

that sucks

Looks nice. Only just starting to freeze around here and no snow yet.

it's wonderful; you feel like the whole world belongs to you to explore

I'm ready to go.

I live in the Verde valley in Arizona so the only thing upsetting for me is that it's just this past week gotten cold enough that I can't take my walks at night anymore.

is that near Flagstaff. Love that area and heard it gets pounded with snow up in the san fran mountains for skiing.

have you tried putting on cloths before going out?

they meant to say quiet not quite, but that makes the following silent redundant and even in an artistic manner retarded.

Tucson here, it's hot as fuck all the time. Literally have a fan blowing on me right now while i lie naked and im still kinda hot. and it's nighttime You faggots that get seasons don't realize how lucky you are, why the fug was i born here

it must be cool to be so critical

I love the winter, I hate the summer. When summer hits I stay inside to many fucking people. Winter hits I go out quite peaceful beautiful.

I have been finding that the lack of people around outside is a major upside to winter.

it would work, get yourself some good old flæskesteg while you're here.
I shat on your fucking lawn finngolian retard, and there ain't shit all you can do about it because you're too drunk and too mongoloid.

Wildcats a shit.

Starting out as another incredibly mild winter. Still wearing my light fall coat and fully enjoying this.

I love climate change

yes ill get some hakkebof and beer aswell^^

good idea, want some recommendations?

mmmmm

Kek it's not like its a bad thing

ofc

in and around Copenhagen, visit Hviids Vinstue, Fridas Bodega, Chicky Grill, Tove Ditlevsens Mindehave, Café Lindevang (Frederiksberg municipality) and Harry's Place (legendary Danish sausages).

I live in the south, winter never hits us with full force

You're just not shooting hard enough.

south Norway? Sweden?

i can't fucking wait user. bring on the fucking snow again.