Motor/sp/ort - It's a 72 Hour Sprint Race Edition

World Endurance Championship, European Le Mans Series, European Formula 3, and Formula V8 3.5 at Silverstone; Formula 2 (formerly GP2) at Bahrain

>Alonso to contest Indy 500 with McLaren-Andretti-Honda partnership
>Michael Shank Racing teams with Andretti to run Jack Harvey for the 500
>Lexus driver Robert Alon will be on 3 race probation period in WTSC for LBGP hairpin decision
>Kubica steps back from ByLolles effort ahead of WEC Silverstone round
>Ginetta reveals pricing structure for LMP1-L: £1.34 million ($1.67 million) for the rolling chassis and electronics, with the engine lease and full technical support an additional £594,000 ($744,282) per year

Friday, April 14
>F3 Race 1 1055 ET/1455 UTC

Saturday, April 15
>F3 Race 2 0600 ET/1000 UTC
>F2 Race 1 0610 ET/1010 UTC
>FV8 Race 1 0700 ET/1100 UTC
>WEC Quali 0800 ET/1200 UTC
>ELMS Race 4 Hours of Silverstone 0930 ET/1330 UTC

Sunday, April 16
>F3 Race 3 0400 ET/0800 UTC
>FV8 Race 2 0455 ET/0855 UTC
>WEC Race 6 Hours of Silverstone 0700 ET/1100 UTC
>F2 Race 2 0715 ET/1115 UTC

Post the rest in the thread, probably missed some.

Other urls found in this thread:

silverstone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/FIA-WEC-Spotter-Guide.pdf
silverstone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ELMS-Spotter-Guide.pdf
fiawec.alkamelsystems.com/
live.fiawec.com
racer.com/imsa/item/139603-auction-date-set-for-level-5-assets
auctionsamerica.com/events/all-lots.cfm?SaleCode=AS17&grouping=Level 5 Motorsports&rowsperpage=20
nascar.com/en_us/news-media/blogs/inside-groove/2017/4/12/all-star-race-soft-tires-charlotte-motor-speedway.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WDE3L_vWS4Q
video.eurosport.de/wec/video-live.shtml
fiawec.com/en/race/result/4510
twitter.com/FormulaMoney/status/853287349559713792
vln.de/ergebnisse/2017-04-08r.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6kB7yxv90cs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Sportscar_Championship
bathurst6hour.com.au/live
cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=668563&lang=en&eid=520139&lid=668563&ci=957&si=7
vipbox
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

newly painted black and white curbs at Silverstone

>Spotter Guides
silverstone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/FIA-WEC-Spotter-Guide.pdf
silverstone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ELMS-Spotter-Guide.pdf
>Live Timing
fiawec.alkamelsystems.com/
live.fiawec.com

I like that.

>tfw Rebellion livery is shit

I hope Fernando doesn't get black flagged for being too slow in the Indy 500 like Jean Alesi did

He's not driving for Lotus

Any btcc (British Touring Car Championship) followers?

Tilke should fucking kill himself

Now that Bernie is gone, do you think Tilke will never design an F1 track ever again? One can only hope.

what is this dude up to?

Yes, didn't know the season started so soon and that so many races happened on Easter weekend.

This kills the GT4

Can't be worse for GT4 than the Mc570S.

wew bylolles

>those shoes
>that suit
Is McNish a fucking retard?

P1 P2 gap is suprisingly small.

>tfw no SCC gf

why did someone film this

ha first thing i thought when i saw it on twitter

All of Scott Tuckers Level 5 Motorsports shit is going up for auction next month at no reserve

racer.com/imsa/item/139603-auction-date-set-for-level-5-assets

auctionsamerica.com/events/all-lots.cfm?SaleCode=AS17&grouping=Level 5 Motorsports&rowsperpage=20

>the D sports SCCA runoff car that they dumped $2 million into isn't there

damn

Do want that 996 turbo

also the prices on the lmp2s are really low, wish I had money and a track membership somewhere

nascar.com/en_us/news-media/blogs/inside-groove/2017/4/12/all-star-race-soft-tires-charlotte-motor-speedway.html

I guess DW will suddenly forget how he blames mismatched compounds for every crash in the early 90s.

Note to self: Ferrari GTs hold their value

Friendly reminder that helmets are to be used as weapons in a fight

I feel like James Rossiter deserves better than this. The other two probably do too but I'm less across how they drive.

>questioning the opinion and experience of one of the greatest drivers of all time

>one of the greatest

and who is this?

Legit question: could I ride one of those on the streets?

the 360 Challenge car is street legal. the other hell no, at least not here

Fuck no, I'd really like to drive an IMSA prototype through the streets.

fuck Bernie

guaranteed that if he was still running F1 he would have found a way to revoke Alonso's Super License for going to Indy instead of Monaco

youtube.com/watch?v=WDE3L_vWS4Q

>diecastbro discovers that Xfinity is either racist or stupid

or both

kek

NASCAR did say the rules regarding the option tire in the All-Star Race weekend are that there is only one set per race, all four have to be used on a stop, if they are used in the middle and you need to pit then all four have to come off and they can't be mismatched (You can't take two lefts or rights, you have to take them all).

They did testing on them on Daytona and NASCAR's already thinking of bringing them in for the 2018 season but the All Star race has to not be a shitshow first.

Anyone know a WEC stream?

maybe it will be same stream like last year video.eurosport.de/wec/video-live.shtml

Thanks lad.

how many hours until 6hrs of silverstone race start?

Race is tomorrow, quali is in an hour.

what time local is the start of qp?

12:00 BST

Sorry, 13:00 BST.

fiawec.com/en/race/result/4510
You know what, i don't even fucking know anymore. You can check yourself it'll be more reliable.

Jeez, thanks for reminding me that early Grand-Am had some weird shit going on.

twitter.com/FormulaMoney/status/853287349559713792

TOP FUCKING KEK, what a butthurt little cunt.

>tfw Le Mans only two months away

Nurburgring next month, hopefully it's another GOAT last lap race.

Any app on android that let's me stream any of these races?

Can't wait

Shit, why did Toyota even consider offering Hirakawa a seat in LMP1?

I think they've spotted their mistake by now, given how quickly Kunimoto was dropped into his seat.

At least Ishiura's disgrace was in private

USA USA USA

why is it seemingly impossible to see a simple results page for VLN races?

>not playing the full anthem during the podium ceremony
Triggered

vln.de/ergebnisse/2017-04-08r.html ?

well I'm a retard. Forgot vln had it's own website and I was stuck clicking around the nurburgring site.

>Despite new aero restrictions, LMP1 cars have seen a massive gain in lap times, with Kamui Kobayashi’s 1:36.793 lap nearly three seconds faster than the best time set here last year, by Brendon Hartley in the No. 1 Porsche 919 Hybrid. What’s more, Kobayashi’s lap was just 1.245 seconds slower than Nico Rosberg’s race pace-setting lap from last year’s British Grand Prix.
wew
>The No. 4 ByKolles ENSO CLM P1/01 NISMO will be allowed to start tomorrow’s race, despite not meeting the minimum qualifying time. James Rossiter and Oliver Webb combined for a best two-lap average of 1:45.235, nearly eight seconds off the Toyota’s pole-sitting time.
e
>The 24 Hours of Le Mans-specific Balance of Performance for GTE-Pro, which was due to be finalized this week, has been delayed. It’s understood the FIA and ACO will be waiting on additional data from this weekend’s race before confirming the BoP.
w

It's just a GT1.

One of the Porsche or Toyota dudes was saying that they managed to recover most of the downforce they lost over winter so they aren't concerned.

;_;

what the fuck are the prototypes being sold without engines? How is a Lola 2011 for sale for $15,000?

There seems to be a rather large empty space

just wedge a LS1 in there

I assume as soon as the team changed from P2 racing to GT racing, they sold the engines since they could still get top dollar for them. Or they possibly never actually owned the engines as part of a customer engine supply deal with Honda. I have no idea how it works desu

Been looking at Kamui's Le Mans/WEC stats, when the dude is in LMP1 he almost usually podiums against Porsches and AUDIs.

KOBASH

>podiums against 6 opponents

not a big deal

Kamui Kobayashi and Mike Conway claimed the top spot with a 1m37.304s average to end up nearly three tenths clear of teammates Kazuki Nakajima and Anthony Davidson in the sister Toyota TS050 Hybrid.

Fastest time of the session was a 1m36.793s set by Kobayashi during the first runs, on which Conway followed up with a 1m37.816s after his faster first lap was deleted due to a track limits violation.

Nakajima has been nearly nine tenths slower in the second of the two high-downforce Toyotas, but Davidson improved on his teammate's time to reduce the gap to the pole-winning car.

Kobayashi said: "The car was brilliant and I think that was a good lap time, but my teammate did well as well."

The best of the Porsche's low-downforce 919 Hybrids trailed the pole-winning Toyota by 1.311s.

Nick Tandy set the fastest Porsche time with a 1m38.454s, which gave him and Neel Jani third place on the grid with a 1m38.615s average.

That put them four tenths up on the second Porsche in which Brendon Hartley and Timo Bernhard averaged a 1m39.063s.

Alex Lynn and Pierre Thiriet took qualifying honours in LMP2 for the G-Drive Racing squad.

Lynn topped the times after the first runs aboard the Russian-entered ORECA-Gibson 07 with a 1m43.412s, which stood as the fastest time in class.

When it comes to Le Mans 24, Audi locks it up.

But for all the WEC Sprints circuits, Kamui cleans house because diesel turbo/pitting is less of an issue.

You mean in one year, he was in a car that managed to finish in the top half of the P1 field 6/9 times

youtube.com/watch?v=6kB7yxv90cs

how much do i need to know about motorsport so that i can know what the hell you are arguing about

rule 1 of Sup Forums: ignore the canadian flags.

and then the rest depends. if you're interested in the race happening this weekend, it's WEC and they are the series that does the 24 Hours of Le Mans in June. Read up on the history of the World Sportscar Championship en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Sportscar_Championship

I hope all you fags are watching the Batthurst 6 hour

of course
bathurst6hour.com.au/live

>monstert taking 6 seconds a lap out of the leader
can anyone stop him??

not so fast...

damn I love classes like this, it's like watching real life Forza. same with that improved production class they run before the 12 hour.

>5 and a half hours into the race
>5 and a half seconds between 1st and 2nd
THAT'S BATHURST, BABY

fuggg

you say that like it's the only race track where that happens lmao. safety cars help too.

SILVERSTONE STREAM WHERE???
>SILVERSTONE STREAM WHERE???

29 bings to start

So... any acestream available?

still nothing posted to plebbit :(

I was looking there too, no luck

any stream at all?

I can get it on TV at FS1 which is live (apparently), but I fucking hate their WEC coverage. I will never forgive them for the shit they pulled at last year's le mans where they fucking cut away from the final 20 minutes of the race to some other fucking programming and I missed out on the toyota memes. Also they fucking run commercials every fucking 10 minutes for 5 minutes and don't show the race during then even on a small screen like they do in nascar. On top of it all, their commentators are a bunch of nascar rednecks. Fuck fox sports, fuck their wec coverage. I want a fucking real euro acestream REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Peugeot might comeback next year in endurance.

cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=668563&lang=en&eid=520139&lid=668563&ci=957&si=7

Is all i've found so far, testing an acestream right now but I dunno if it's gonna be broadcasting it.

acestream://cec11df9d536509101d08fd3fd6f49f3ba0f1413

FS1 is starting off right now with recap of qualis, idk if the race actually starts right now or if it starts in a half hour? Is this FS1 actually fucking live or cucking me?

thats some le mans moto stuff

Race had started

yeah fuck fox sports that's what I suspected

why the fuck do we not have an acestream? i woke up early for this shit

This is bullshit.

Fans cant watch the race for free. Good job

I assume FS1 will "catch up" under the first commercial after they show the start.

>wake up early on a saturday
>no streams
that's what you get for being a poor piece of shit, i guess.

So this is what poor fans feels like

Fans can't watch full stop, I wouldn't even pay for the WEC stream with how shit their website is

vipbox .nu/motorsports/470793/2/fia-world-endurance-championships-2017-stream.html

>official WEC stream is still flash based piece of shit

Thanks Jean!