>Schalke

>schalke

>schalke

>schalke

>schalke

>schalke

>schalke

>schalke

why do they buy so many shit to mediocre players? how can one team be so mediocre in both scouting and transfers

>schalke

>schalke

S.Chalke

to inteligent to get good players

Wow we lost the Away leg against a good team, big fucking deal

Weinzierl will lead us to the semis, cap this

You are supposed to cover their genitals with the badges

>good team

is this a joke?

>schalke

>Weinzierl
what a meme

Just don't get capped yourself, muribro

Ajax is on a tear right now, just look at the fucking form table

Feyenoord will be passed this week and Ajax will win the Eredivisie

there's a reason we call this competition the mickey mouse league
it's a fucking joke of a league you dumb shit

Just watch the away games next week. Yes, also the away games in the eredivisie. After that, you'll be the judge.

I respectfully disagree with you

>this kills the brainlet

Ajax should have won AT LEAST 5-0, i'd be pissed if I were them.

We have been shite this entire season with our finishing.

>schalke

I am absolutely mad. Fucking Younes and Traore were so good but cannot finish to save their lives. There's a good chance that Ajax will get knocked out because they could'nt put Schalke down here.

>We
That shower was quite quick, Dave

Younes definitely browses 4chinz

troare shouldve been substituted for dolberg instead of kluivert for neres

>I am absolutely mad. Fucking Younes and Traore were so good but cannot finish to save their lives.

Someone should tell them that running to the byline and smacking the ball at the near post is way less effective than simply cutting inside and trying to place the shot.

I bought a share in Ajax just so I can officially say >we.

Can't go wrong with (((ajax))) 2bh

Ah yes, thanks for the input, my provincial friend.

came here to post this

Younes and Traore are both rubbish in finishing chances in the Eredivisie as well.

but they always try to cut inside just to run into defenders. Also Schalke's keepers had some really good saves and Ajax weren't that fortunate with the goals

>Donny hitting the bar

Problem is that both players consistently get the best chances to convert and they end up bottling most of them. If Klaassen got in those positions he would've made 4 goals tonight. >We actually need Dolberg for clinical finishing.

> Schalke

I know, I eat myself up every time I see Traore bottle another chance, simply because he lacks the capacity to place a ball and just tries to plow it trough the keeper. That being said he does well on the ball, creates a lot of opportunities and even wins a lot of balls back.

>SCHALKE

>Danes speak perfect Dutch a week after they come here
>Younes, who speaks the language most closely related to ours, his Dutch is still this broken
youtube.com/watch?v=u6kPXQHOYIQ
He had a good game today though.

he's a turk, he probably can't speak german either

He's Lebanese, so it's not THAT bad.

You can see how he's struggling trying to avoid speaking German, it's probably harder for someone with a very similar mother tongue. He keeps using the German words and then correcting himself.

>it's probably harder for someone with a very similar mother tongue
No it's not. I find German to be very easy to speak due to the similarities.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spezial:Zufällige_Seite
Read something in German and upload it on vocaroo and we'll be the judges

Kek, fuck no I'm not doing that. I'm just trying to tell you that it's far easier for any native speaker of Dutch or German to speak the other language, when comparing it to English for example. It's only logical since it is so closely related, and the sounds you make are almost the same.
It's just that Younes is shite at languages.

Traore has speed, strength, explosiveness, technique and even knows how to get past defenses easily. The only real weakness is that he absolutely cannot finish. He always ends up making the wrong decision in front of goal, whether it be the shot or the pass. If he starts finishing, league's fucked.