Trump

Ok guys..
I'm going to do this. Even though I know I'm not going to be received well here.
Let's talk about Trump.
Let's more specifically talk about why he can't be president.
Just to start off, let me just say all Trump supporters have been duped. Like literally lied too.
Anybody who has kept up to date with the right wing can notice that the politicians are normalizing extremism.
No-gays!
Christ fuck yeah!
Immigrants are terrible!!
Terrorists!
Obama is gonna take yer guns!

I mean Republicans used to be about fiscal responsibility and small government. But then they started using hard-line issues and fear mongering to get votes. Normalizing extreme views. All or nothing logic.
So trump, having watched this political environment, creates a character.
He's a reality TV star, we don't know his actual personality. Only the one he shows us.
And time and time again trump has proven to be a liar.
This persona of his takes every issue as far right as it'll go. Even into the extremes where it isnt socially accepted. He chooses the right wing because they have been conditioned to react favorably to the most extreme renditions of these views. He chooses the right wing because his wealth would give him clout.

These aren't his views people. He is just a narcissist tring to achieve every narcissists penultimate vision.
To become the most powerful man in the world.
He isn't a man who wants to fix things, he isn't trying to put more money on your pocket, and he certainly doesn't actually care if America becomes great again. You are all just fueling the self masturbatory habits of an old orange man.

Ok, so let's begin the shitstorm eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/absentee/2016/05/19/key-trump-surrogate-admits-border-wall-deportations-yuge-scam/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GaOKb1IXJpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool opinions!

please present the evidence for your claims

Look, you're gonna get fucked by all 3 candidates with Trump you will atleast have a laugh while the ship sinks

I agree, that's why now I'm #Krazy4Kasich.

Nice blog post, I give it two thumbs up!

I mean I can't provide proof for Trump's intentions. The views of the Republican party can be easily tracked through the last ten years or so. What specifically are you wanting me to prove?

Why can't shills get to the point?

No one else will deal with the illegal problem. No one else will deal with the terrorist infiltration problem. No one else even had the balls to talk about them for fear of political correctness before he brought them up. There's no reason to believe anyone else would do a better job of dealing with those issues than him.

See this is a perfect example of how trump uses extremism to manipulate people.

trump is chyll

Neither will Trump

redstate.com/absentee/2016/05/19/key-trump-surrogate-admits-border-wall-deportations-yuge-scam/

That's a whole lot of projecting OP.

>I mean I can't provide proof for Trump's intentions.

That's what trump says, but he doesn't have to do any of it. He can say he will build a wall all day. But once he is elected he isn't actually contractually bound to do any of it. There isn't a way to make Mexico pay for the wall. But that isn't his problem. After he has your vote he doesn't have to fulfill any of his promises.

Yeah, let's vote for the people that call him a sexist nazi!

>There isn't a way to make Mexico pay for the wall

Have you never read his plan to make them pay? They have literally no choice

>Immigrants are terrible!!

Got proof that Trump is anti-immigration? Or are you referring to.... what's that word? That word that means you've broken the law. What was that word OP? It comes before immigration and it's basically like when someone cuts the line at Starbucks and gets a free latte or whatever progressive drink you faggots love there. Only you were waiting in line to get that latte and you were expecting to pay for it, but that hipster faggot just went ahead of you and nobody did anything about it. What was the word I'm looking for that's before immigration OP?

Yeah, I've decided not to vote for Trump, who is the alternative...oh it's Hillary, guess i'll stick with Trump.

I can prove his narcissism
And he has repeatedly doubled back on his own words and just flat out lied about it.
I'm just saying I'm not a mind reader

This !

>No gays
This isn't extremism. This is a common religious belief
>Christ fuck yeah
Your country was founded by christians. America is a Christian country. Again, not new or extreme
>immigrants are terrible
Illegal immigrants are criminals. They're breaking the law. Enforcing the law is not extreme and the fact people see it as extreme is insane
>terrorists
Exist
>Obama is gonna take yer guns
He's literally been trying his fucking hardest and only congress has stopped him

Great opinions though. I bet Huffington post has plenty more useful information for you!

antidisestablishmentarianism?

>No gays!
Trump is more gay-friendly than Clinton. Look at his record.

>Christ fuck yeah!
This is the Western world, it is a collection of historically Christian nations. I may not believe but that isn't the point.

Just the illegal ones.

>Terrorists!
How many people have to die before you take that threat seriously?

>Obama is gonna take yer guns!
Obama might actually be coming for Americans' guns, or he might not be. Either way gun rights are important.

>Christ fuck yeah!

You need to pull your head out of your ass and stop believing that everything you think is fact.
The only ones being duped are the people who are against Trump that aren't making money from the current system.

Wow. You shouldn't vote for Trump because he might not fulfill his promises.

That's it boys! Time to vote for a different politician and their promises instead!

Hey man I'm not arguing against your views, I'm just saying trump is using your views and fear mongering to manipulate you into voting for him.
I'm just saying he isn't genuine. And you gentleman are indeed genuine.

Illegal immigrants are illegal.
Obama does want to take your guns.
See Trump's interview with Oprah last millennium for why I believe him.
All fields, motherfucker.

Well you start off saying you want to talk about Trump, then proceed to role play about some hypothetical person.

Kek'd even if you're not OP. He won't respond to my question though cause it would ruin his 'argument' and he's a massive faggot.

hey faggot op

does it even matter considering you're not old enough to vote?

Sanders and Clinton are career politicians, and Clinton in particular has a very bad record when it comes to being genuine. I'll take Trump any day.

But the others at least mean it when they promise. Or at least aspire to meet their promises. Trump just wants the power. He decided the group he could manipulate the easiest was the Republican party.

Some cuck countries in Europe would probably send money to mexico

>ah yes fine gentlesirs he's not hitler just wait

take a hike kike

>implying they can afford to prop up Mexico at a time like this

>no gays
he never said he was aggainst gays, not once, he said the social issues should be dealt with by the states

>christ fuck yeah!
this is a christian nation, it was founded by christians, and always will be

>immigrants are terrible
Illegal ones, yes, the ones who go through the proper channels to become a legal resident of the United States are fine, this is what trump wants, he even said multiple times "they are going to come here, LEGALLY"

>Terrorists!
well, it's actually US law for the president to exclude a certain section of society in times of peril or distress, all trump means is that until we get the ISIS situation under controll...OR invent a better vetting process or syrian or iraqi refugees, it's safer to not allow them entry better safe than sorry

>obama is gonna take yer guns!!
he has tried multiple times, and that was his ultimate goal, look at what he has said after the shootings took place, that's what he fucking wanted, numbnuts

FFS, the man wrote a book in 2000, where he even said "the United States will experience an attack that will make Pearl Harbor look like a child playing with matches" and less than a year later, both towers were hit, pentagon hit, a plane ALMOST hit washington DC

hey idiot, what you have there is called an "opinion"

and nobody fucking cares

this is the only refutation you deserve considering your clear accumulation of political rhetoric and sociopolitical acumen

I actually couldn't determine what your insane ramblings were about. I am either not intelligent enough to solve your riddle or you are an idiot. But go ahead, take apart my argument.

This country is not a Christian country. Using Christ to control peoples lives was not intended by the founding fathers. Terrorists are not our problem. Obama won't take our guns.
Go back to being our hat now you Canadian cuck

the word you're looking for, which he was referring to, is "illegal" you stuttering illiterate

nice thread you've got here

sure would be a shame

>Using Christ to control peoples lives was not intended by the founding fathers.
That's not what makes a Christian country. You can practice whatever religion you want. Just be prepared to put up with the Christian culture surrounding you, and do not bitch about being a minority.

>How many people have to die before you take that threat seriously?
Nice fear mongering.
The greatest threat to personal liberty is wartime policies.
The greatest mistake our government has made was adopting a policy of military interventionism after WWII. Take the Middle East for example. We have this strategy of cutting the head off the dragon, when all it has ever done is give rise to another dragon. It is time to pull out our troops, the concerns of a country halfway across the world do not concern us.

I mean yeah of course this is just an opinion on Trump. I do however have valid grounds for said opinion and the ability to argue my point on the matter.
I just feel like im right. Mostly because Trump has done nothing but lie through all of his short political career. You don't have to believe me, free country and all.
On my side of the aisle it seems like a madman is running for president. So why not do my part and try to stem the tide.

>Republicans were always Goldstien neo-cons

Yeah, No. Conservative means conserve. Progressives long ago abandoned the mantle of freedom bringers(which Democracts never really had), and adopted the philosophy of social enforcement.

A community and bussiness owner should be allowed to ostracize who ever they want, along as violence is not involved. The Democracts have put a gun to our temple and told us to comply, in some bizzare attempt to "heal" the social and economic woes of blacks, fags, and other minorites....

It hasn't worked. Blacks are poorer then ever, and fags even more deranged. So their new solution? Get a bigger gun.

we are with you fellow anti-trumper!
dont worry, THEY WILL HEAR YOU IN NOVEMBER!!
KEEP UP THE FIGHT!
#NEVERTRUMp

op is clearly some d and c shill so yeah fuck this thread

>It is time to pull out our troops
Al Qaeda (and now also Daesh) will use Syria as a base to launch attacks on the Western world, just as Afghanistan was used in the past. It is time to send in more troops and stop tying their hands with

with terrible 'rules of engagement'

also we need to cooperate on this thing with Russia

>fucked that post up

>i feel like im right

this is not valid grounds and all of your argumentation has been devoted to your emotions and how you feel, nothing in fact

here's a fact: clinton is a literal traitor and is guilty of no less than 6 treasonous offenses, nullifying her from a candidacy in a fair and balanced justice system

here's another fact: you are repeating talking points as if they are your own ideas and not what has been drilled into your head from whatever media you attach yourself to

when was the last time you used the space between your eyes you fucking parrot

Ah, yes. Illegal immigration. What was my argument on that? That the Republicans have extreme views?
A guy just got elected supporting building a real life fucking wall between our two countries.
That's literally feudal era logic.
Rather than maybe shift over a half trillion or so to the border control out of the armed forces bloated budget.
The idea of a wall excites people man. Ita showy and it's been a political meme for a loooong time. Just say you'll build a wall and seem like you mean it and Republicans start foaming at the mouth.

Al Qaeda was armed and funded by the CIA. Our government constantly finds excuses to start wars and infiltrate other countries, it is in the interest of modern day merchants of death to perpetuate and start wars.

Is this really the level these guys are at ?

Is someone actually paying for shilling of this quality?

Absolutely awful.

Well it worked for Hungary, Israel, and China.

You even had another user spell it out for you. Do you even know what illegal means?

Are you one of those people that likes to shout "NO HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL!"? Try it out and walk into Mexico without any identification. I want a full analysis on your findings.

there is a wall between mexico and Guatemala

there are walls all over rio and south africa

there are now walls in hungary and some small eastern european countries i'm too american to know the names of
there are walls around the pope and the vatican city

there is a wall dividing the kikes from the mudslimes in israel

there is a wall around every government and private building

there are legal walls dividing countries

you are an absolute moron, i ask again: why does this thread matter if you are not of voting age

Who am I quoting? Everyone treats Trump like he is genuine. Nobody thinks he is bullshitting about his policies. You guys included. Nobody has said that he has designed his campaign to manipulate you into voting for him. Nobody wants to give him that kind of credit. Liberal media treats him like an idiot. Half the Republican party is embarrassed of him and the tea-party thinks he's a god. I'm not just some lib-tard trying to push over idealistic Bernie tactics. I just am 100% certain this asshole doesn't mean a word he says and its fucking WORKING.

What you don't realize is that leftists have been getting more extreme too (pic related).

Also, most of those things on your list were standard American opinions until leftist media started shilling against them in the last decade or so. Even most of the niggers and Mexicans that vote Democrat don't agree with gay marriage or tranny bathrooms - those things were forced into legislation by activist judges, not popular referendum.

You retard that is an edit of a quote from mein kampf

that was quoting your own post you faggot

you're still talking as if there is A) a two party system and B)political parties are just different teams

how old are you, this board is 18+

You're a libertarian peabrain, aren't you?

Blacks and Mexicans will care so much about "muh civil liberties", won't they?

>Walls exist man!
It's still medieval conceptually and completely unecessary.

>A guy just got elected supporting building a real life fucking wall between our two countries.

There is currently a wall already existing in most of the southern border. The problem is the wall is shitty and needs to be complete. I guess we're already living in a feudal era by your logic. Might as well keep going!

Your 'argument' if you can even call it that is literally word-for-word

You're implying that Republicans hate immigrants period, whether they be legal or illegal when that is blatantly false. You use immigrant instead of illegal immigrant to shift the focus from the crime being committed to grouping 2 completely different people in legal terminology so that you can say that Trump hates ALL immigrants, instead of saying the truth which is he dislikes ILLEGAL immigrants.

Your argument was dead on the spot, all I'm doing at this point is poking it with a stick.

forgot my image so here you go faggot

Shut the fuck up you dumbshit nigger cunt.

>And not what was drilled into your head by whatever media you are attached too

That's what I was refering too. I listen to all different political media. Politics are sports for nerds man.

#NeverCaesar
#NeverNapoleon
#NeverMussolini
#NeverHitler

And history repeats.

The only question that matters.

lol yeah totally all those places i mentioned must have the wrong idea

so it's cool for your children's school to have no fence around it right

or your bank

or your home

>Classic

So go hop over the White House fence and prove your point while holding a sign saying "WALLS ARE MEDIEVAL AND UNECESSARY!" I look forward to your results.

look at you you can't even quote the right posts are you actually this stupid or are you just that bad of a shill

> I'm a faggot shill who couldnt figure out how to greentext in context

Keep isis out?
You cuck

The efficaciousness of a wall isn't necessarily up for debate here, since Trump won't build it and can't actually make Mexico pay for it.

Enjoy rape culture re-education camp Shillary will put you into. I hope the 0.02$ are worth it.

What's isis?

Well shit. I guess I better vote for Bernie "Your donations fund my new Audi" Sanders then.

That feeling when I bet a guy 500 that Trump would be the nominee, went to collect today and he says "Double or nothing he won't win the election"

Then they are just opinions. No wonder why the God Emperor will be elected. You have no facts, no sources, not even a coherent point. Unless. Oh wait.
> 0.02 has been deposited into your PayPal account by Goldman Sachs.

hey to all of you reddit faggots that will be seeing this thread because of the niggerkike of an op

take a look at how you stupid fuckers actually sound around people with a shred of cognitive thought

You're not in control over what's 'up for debate here'. You have been arguing for the last hour that walls don't work when we've proven to your time and time again that they do indeed, still work to this day.

You say Trump won't build a wall. Can you see into the future? Do you even know if he will be elected? I sure hope so, but I will not hold my breath. As for Mexico paying for the wall. Let me ask you something. Just throw everything you consider logic out the window of your brain for a moment and humor me on how you believe if Trump DID make Mexico pay for a wall, how it would go over. Fascinate me. I want to hear how you think it would play out and in what way Trump would make Mexico pay for the wall.

Remember, ignore what you believe will happen (trump not getting elected and/or not building the wall) and humor me on how it would happen if it did in your mind.

the effaciousness of your posts isn't necessarily up for debate here, since you won't vote and can't actually register because you're underage

>Trump won't build the wall and can't make Mexico pay for it.

Si se puede!
Si se puede!

>"Illegal immigrants are criminals. They're breaking the law. Enforcing the law is not extreme and the fact people see it as extreme is insane"

This is written in the effing constitution and we've been letting them get away with not doing it. Apparently only Trump is willing to protect his country. OP, you are a consummate faggot.

collect the 500, place a real bet elsewhere

let his 500 make you 1500

If Trump were to build a wall I would imagine the political fallout would be nominal in America, since he apparently won the election spouting that bullshit. Relations with Mexico would be worsened, not like you guys give a shit about that. Cartels would still manage to find a way to smuggle both people and drugs over the border. It would just become more expensive to do so.
Nothing cataclysmic. And nothing really changes. It's fucking futile.

are you trying to start more discussion about your feely weelies

there is no election won yet you fucktard

Now now OP, I didn't say what would happen after the wall was built, I asked how you believe Mexico would PAY for the wall IF it was built. Your cognitive dissonance is showing.

How would Trump have Mexico pay for the wall should he become President? In what way?

Israel would be overrun by sand nigs right now if they didn't have a wall. Walls work. Walls have been built for thousands of years. Walls have protected decent people from welfare thieves. You are a dumb faggot.

IN ADDENDUM

what the fuck does mexico give the us outside of humanized cancer and poisonous drugs

Donald Trump will bring prosperity back to America. We will all be rich again, just like it use to be! Watch***
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GaOKb1IXJpo

"if you do what your enemies want, they win"
t. some canadian faggot

berating you is too much fun

Dude. Just collect now, he's just stalking so he doesn't have to pay you.

Wrong. His a suicide bomber to the republican party to ensure Hillarys position.
They go way back, he pry ate her snatch
I live trump if he were legit, but im sure hes recivin $ from soros under table by the billions. Hillarys too important to the nwo not to win this is all too convenient otherwise

Walls are defensive buildings. They have no offensive capabilities whatsoever. Are you saying that a country shouldn't be able to defend its own borders because other countries might not like it?