President Obama says world leaders are ‘rattled’ by Donald Trump

>Speaking at the G7 economies summit in Shima, Obama acknowledged that foreign leaders are “surprised by the Republican nominee,” and said he relates to the feeling all too well.

>“They are rattled by it — and for good reason,” Obama told reporters at the summit.

>“Because a lot of the proposals he has made display either ignorance of world affairs, or a cavalier attitude, or an interest in getting tweets and headlines.”

nydailynews.com/news/politics/obama-world-leaders-rattled-trump-campaign-article-1.2650623

>Jews afraid of being gassed

>Cavalier Attitude

They can't handle it!

Obama keeps doing the same thing over and over. Hes got something he cant get off his mind.

>Talking mad shit to other World Leaders
>Realizing He Cant do shit
>Unfit for Office is all says when asked about Donald
>Muttering this to himself over and over
>Papers Pardoning Hillary are waiting on his desk

WATCH OUT NAZIS!

This was a huge headline right under Trump clinching the nom.

>or an interest in getting tweets and headlines.

That's fucking rich from a guy who butts into everything and passes Executive Orders like a King.

>giving the ISIS sign

kek

I swear the press is just trolling him now

>random niglet gets killed
>HE WOULDVE BEEN MY SON
>divides the population further and increases racial tension

>trump says he will protect the country
>tries to unite the party
>uh this man is unfit to be president and hes scaring little kim in the corner

what a fucking spineless cuck of a president

>world leaders are "rattled"
Fucking good

We are the Strongest and most Powerful nation on the Earth. We have the ability to send military forces and drones and fleets and bombs to any location on the planet with impunity if we so damn well deem so.

We are an economic powerhouse and the entire World looks to us to decide their own political practices.

For decades we have been cleaning up everyone else's shit and getting nothing but bitching for it. It is time people godam well remember we are America and we will FUCK you up. Either through bombs or strong arming your puny global clout.

I want a Leader that puts AMERICA first and makes everyone, even our Allies, just a little nervous what we will do next. The World should be afraid to angry us and desperate to appease us. Not the other way around. Besides the only other real threat is Russia and China and Putin loves Trump and sleepy China is just busy being China. Everyone else should be pissing their straw beds at the thought of what they might do that pisses off America next.

>Leaders who are traitors to their people are rattled.

Good.

>Obama and a group of arguably the worst leaders their respective countries have had in decades are afraid of Trump
Good. I'd be scared too if my glass house was about to shatter and I'd be left to drown in my own shit.

>Sometimes it's good for people to be rattled - Trump

Kek, what a fear mongering cuck. Good thing zero people respect him or his views after 8 years of failure. President trump does not concern himself with the opinions of small men like Obama.

>world leaders tell obama to fuck off when he wants to invade syria
>thinks he knows what world leaders think

This. They should be rightfully "rattled".

The stories we tell our grandchildren will be incredible. Few of us could have imagined the darkness of the times we lived in, yet alone that we'd be able to make it out against such foes. But as the hands of globalism lose their clench, liberty is quickly gaining hold.

People have been desperate for a leader to challenge the powers that be and shake things up for a long time..Trump seems like the only chance. And alot of those same people are now begging for hand outs and wealth distribution putting them at the mercy of those same powers.

> 500 trillion

Numbers don't even matter anymore to you people.

Good, they should be, we are goddamn America.

Didn't like Bush but him keeping the rest of the world "rattled" was the best thing about him.

>Silverstein

It's nuts that "EVERY FUCKING TIME" isn't even a meme anymore.

good

It is waking the world up to the fact that government has been corrupted globally, and people are following the money. It shows these politicians are not only dirty, and often have blood on their hands, but that their interests all fall back to the same powerful families. It is waking a lot of people up.

Fuck em, they should be rattled. Time to stop fucking pretending and go back to ways that worked.

>foreign leaders are rattled by Donald Trump
And why wouldn't they be? I'm pretty sure most of the world leaders all have the same agenda, which is why they, and the elite establishment across the West are so fucking afraid of Trump.