Wants to lose weight

>wants to lose weight
>talking to user online
>asking him what best sport is
>he says:"it depends on how fat you are. Usually running or cycling is best but if you're too fat, you fuck up your knees. Then I'd recommend swimming."
>tfw even swimming fucks up my knees
>tfw I'm not even that fat

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/
youtube.com/watch?v=BrlBSuuy50Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keep swimming.

lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/

Cardio is a good way to get fat again faster. Do high intensity workouts instead
Get a pull up bar, find some cheap weights 10lb 25lb.
Pick four workouts that target your fattest area and go through 4 sets of 10 reps back to back without resting betweeen workouts.

One workout and you’ll want to start cutting the crap out of your diet.

Good luck.

Eat nothing but lean meat and go on long walks. Don't walk so far you hurt your knees. Build up to walking further by walking every other day for a couple weeks, then begin walking every day and going as far as you feel safe doing.

yeah but problem is that knees/elbows/wrists ankles hurt pretty fast. Faster than I feel any effects of training in the musclues.

step one: STOP EATING SUGAR SWEETS YOU DUMB MOOB MONSTER

its just a mental illness. just drink water mixed with vitamine suplements and drink semi-sweet tea. eat less every day. eat just one meal a day. a medium one, and drink to fill up stomach.
you pretty much lose weight a bit every day. if you wont consume any, you wont get it back. keep drinking vitamins to not pass out

This is literally the most bullshit I've read here in weeks.

Cardio and diet. I've lost 2 stone in about 10 weeks by cutting the shit out of my diet and cycling ~30 miles a week. Lifting won't help you lose weight, but will help you build muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat does.

want to lose weight? watch this youtube.com/watch?v=BrlBSuuy50Y
exercise is not the key, diet is, and this documentary will give you the proper motivation

also my fatness is around the belly area so I don't know how weights could help me there.

Post pic

Sport will never help you lose weight, research ffs... Use a diet,don't eat sugar and carbs. Watch "Fed Up" it will help.

Don't want to be a downer but belly fat can be hard to lose.

If you slim down your belly will be the slowest and last to go.

>lifting wont help you lose weight
lol go post that on /fit/ and get laughed out the door

gr8 b8 m8

LOSING WEIGHT IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR DIET

STOP FALLING FOR THE WORKOUT MEME

WORKING OUT WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER AND MORE FIT BUT LOSING WEIGHT COMES FROM NOT EATING

cycling is best , moving a bike is easier on your knees than running , although eating right is important too , I used to cycle 45 miles a week with lots of hills on top of doing a physically demanding job but I didnt lose any weight until I stopped eating cheese and pastries (high saturated fat) . I went from 15 stones to 11.5 in 6 months . it may hurt your knees at first but once you get used to it you will be surprised how far you can go

yea but people like to eat too so moving around a bit to burn off calories helps

no. I am phone and don't know how to strip the meta data.

Like I said, I'm not really that fat. 80kg at king of the manlets size.

It's okay. I don't want to get ripped or anything. Just lose weight.

don't forget muscle weighs twice as much as fat does so even if your exercising and diet doesn't show on a scale you'll still be getting thinner and better looking.

take a before photo, it helps one to see that progress is being made

>Lifting won't help you lose weight ..................... Muscle weighs more than fat does.

You do realise that when people say they want to 'lose weight', they mean they want to lose fat? Lifting and putting on muscle will help you lose fat, because the dense muscle mass will increase your body's caloric requirements. Then when you cut your calories back down, you will lose fat.

The only way lifting won't help you lose fat is if you permanently increase your Calorie intake to sustain your existing fat plus your new muscle.