I got in a fight last night and got my ass kicked. I am so embarrassed everyone im friends with are talking about...

I got in a fight last night and got my ass kicked. I am so embarrassed everyone im friends with are talking about. I told a guy at my friends house he was treating his girlfriend poorly. He told me to shut up and one thing lead to another and he started swinging on me. I protected myself and waited for him to quit hitting me so i could hit im back and next thing i know im getting woken up and everyone is saying "you got knocked the fuck out" blah blah blah. Worst part is im a big guy 250 pounds and the guy who i fought was only about 150. I couldnt even get a ride home with the guy who I road with. He was too embarrassed to be seen with me. No one really talked to me after it I just became instantly shunned and had to take and uber home.

get a gym membership
build muscle
hit cardio for evermore

>I told a guy at my friends house he was treating his girlfriend poorly

why do you care about other people problems?
talkshit = gethit

Ya dun goofed. Time to move cities and hope theres no videos

Literally every single element of this story suggests that you hang out with white trash. Stop it, you piece of shit.

OP was white knighting. when he says 250 pounds he means 250 pounds pf neckbeard fat. He probably has a stalker crush on his friend's girl. he saw this as his oppurtunity for her to see how "good of a guy he is who respects her."

hoping she will see him in a new light and not a bloated socially awkward weeaboo who jacks off to hentai and buys katanas from flea markets. he rolled the dice and was delusional to any other outcome no matter how obvious it was going to be.

everyone does dumb shit get over it.

>I told a guy at my friends house he was treating his girlfriend poorly
You got your ass kicked for a reason, What they do is none of your business, and the only reason you have to interfere, is you want to make moves on her.
Quit being such beta overweight white knight, and mind your own.

actually me and my friends all come from fairly wealthy families. My dad owns a car dealership.

your dad needs to own a gym and a Dojo.

No. It just hits a nerve for me when guys yell at girls.

If he would not have surprised me and I had a chance to actually punch him I would have knocked him out. I never even got a chance to throw a punch.

Rookie mistake in a fight.
Always go on the offensive unless you know how to properly put up a good defence, counter punch exe.

Yer a fuckin faggot who got a well deserved ass whooping. Git gud white knight. Then come back and take whats yours.

Oh, so bait thread. That's a waste of your morning.
Bye.

If your dad owns a car dealership why are you using Uber?

well the nerves in your jaw got hit when you whiteknighted. accept your beta neckbeard status and admit that girls don't have any interest in you. get a realdoll and move on with your life. apparently you can afford the doll. cheaper than hospital bills.

The dynamic of their relationship is none of your business. Either one of them are free to leave any time they wish, and has nothing to do with you.
Stop being a fat neckbead who creeps on peoples girls, go get your own.

Excellent point. This is a bait thread. Good morning and happy holidays to everyone but op. Fuck you op.

Idiot. Maked absolutely no sense for a streetfight. You dont need cardio or muscles... the fights rarely last longer than 20 seconds. You need to learn how to hit first and precise, that's all.

OP gets REKT IRL, comes to 4chin to cry, gets rekt by anons. top kek how do you even lose a fight to a manlet of 150?

wanna know what's better op - she loved watching her boyfriend shut you the fuck up. it made her soaking wet and she's definitely been draining his balls all night over it.

Don't confront mongos unless you are prepared to fight a mongo.

Stop being an idiot. Nobody cares about the nerves of a guy that gets kod by someone half his size. Stop having an attitude and stay out of other peoples lifes. You are obviously not born to protect others, so dont try to be a hero.

You know a 'gym' isn't just a place where they keep heavy things right?

Well, mistake number one is YOU GOT INVOLVED IN OTHER PEOPLS SHIT,

Mistake number two was not knowing mistake number one,

this. lol

Never really been in a fist fight, is it scary or not that bad?

I dont know what you halfnegroes of the other side of the pond call a gym, bit places you where they teach you how to fight are called boxing-clubs or have traditional asian names here.
Also my point still stands... why the fuck would you do cardio to prepare for a strertfight?

Depends if you're on the OP side or the Chad side

I would hit you at a party, too. My fiancee would probably ditch me and lock me out of my house but she's not that smart; I would just break in and everything would go back to normal in the morning.

please tell me you are joking and not severely functionally retarded.

this, why get in other people's business, especially if they aren't asking for help, there's no point to it, you'll just end up knocked out like OP did.

>cardio to prepare for a strertfight
Because you don't want to gas out after the first 20 seconds if the fights still going, or if he's friend wants a piece. But if you think your Mr One Punch Man, go ahead with your delusion.
>boxing-clubs
Are Boxing Gyms

It's clear you've neither been to a gym, or been in a fight.

A thousand times this

Why dont you just anwer my question punk?

m'lady

What did she do to get yelled at? What were the circumstances?

>guarding instead of creating space or better yet both
You deserved it, tbh. Learn to fight. Why would anyone stop hitting you? You hoping Chad gets tired of letting out his pent-up rage?

That is called white knight bruh. If you don't believe me, try and see if you can explain why it bothers you. Start asking questions like why does it bother you when a woman is in that position but not a man. Eventually you'll get to the root and you'll realize you're looking at life from the perspective of a white night, one who puts women on pedastals. You've already gotten hurt once from this, don't let it happen again.

>No. It just hits a nerve for me when guys yell at girls.
Like he said, a white knight.

Women can take care of themselves, if they want help they'll ask for it.

m'lady

>Because you don't want to gas out after the first 20 seconds
They are not boxers and they dont use gloves. As long as you are not a fatass you wont gas out cause nobody knows how to protect themselves. There are no random 3 minute streetfights. You dont need to be onepunchman lol.

Homer! He's not going to get tired, you have to punch back!

That talking ficus is right!

I'm just an average guy, I'd probably get my ass kicked in most scenarios tbh

Every man needs to get knocked the fuck out in his lifetime. It teaches you that you are not made of glass and you'll do things differently next time. For starters, don't poke your nose where it doesn't belong.

Ask yourself what the word "friends" means for you. If any of my friends would get knocked out by another guy, I'd smack his face until he lies on the ground twitching like a little bitch

what kind of people do you hang out with?
sounds like a bunch of niggers if they behave like that. are you a nigger user?

If your only fighting people who can't protect themselves, you should stop hanging around middle schools, Mr Hero. In the real world you're likely to find a guy who's been in a tumble or two, and he isn't going to fall for your KungFu super uber powerup kameha headbutt, - I say this because you've already admitted you don't work out anything but your mouth and keyboard.

I've only been in a few and it was never a fun thing for me.

Maybe others get off on it in some way or get used to it with experience but it's scary to me.

Demand video

Learn how to hit. You don't need energy, no cretin willing to fight in the street is going to have that much stamina.
Just be accurate.

Hey OP, don't stress about it too much. Honestly, I think everyone needs to get there ass kicked at least once in life, it puts things into perspective and literally beats out any ego you went into that fight with. Used to fight a lot when I was younger (I'm 33), seems so fucking stupid when I think about it now. Just let it go, it'll blow over.

It can be, especially after you get a little older and realize that a stranger trying to hurt you is nothing to fuck around with. In your teens or early 20s it can be a bit of a thrill, but after that it becomes a much more serious situation.

Sounds like you can't fight and your friends are faggots.

Get real friends.
Also, the guy proved you right.

Getting knocked out is a part of life.
If Shame is the prime factor around you, then you are surrounded yb narcissistic people.
How about thinking about why no one else dared stand up to a "weak guy" while standing up to their friend. I think the real shame lies with your friends, but they are too mindblown to realize it.

Whatever. Everything about that sucked, except that you tried to stand up for your values. "OMG WHY U HAVE TO HAVE SUCH STRENGTH OF CHARACTER, WE ARE ASHAMED"

What the fuck, man. I really hope you just get over this.

you are obviously young so i will get you some advise from an oldfag. avoid fights at all costs. its totally not worth it and even if you are a decent fighter, you are going to get your ass beat eventually. just use your words and hurt them verbally. it cuts a lot deeper in the end than what your fists could do and you look like the better guy for not resorting to the dumbest form of argument.

and if your friends shun you after losing a fight, its time for better friends.

shit happens dude, just leave it be man. go on with your life, no other option.

Why didn't anyone think the guy was a dick for hitting you in the first place. You are still a fag though..

get revenge. kill them all.

oldfag lesson here:

> 1. your thing is your thing, other things are not your things.
especially in gf-bf/wife-husb life we never stick our noses. some bitches like to be treated like garbage. let it be.

> 2. There's no shame in getting ass kicked.
though in a situation like this you must focus on the opponent and the environment. street savvy,.

> 3. That's typical of teens, it's a joke now but eventually they will forget.
but maybe you cannot call them friends if they behave like that.

>There's no shame in getting ass kicked.
This is true, but OP should learn from it.

>> 1. your thing is your thing, other things are not your things.
Even if she asked you, she just want's to see one of you get your ass kicked
> 2. There's no shame in getting ass kicked.
Unless you had it coming
> 3. That's typical of teens, it's a joke now but eventually they will forget.
They'll never forget, but at some point your friend circle will go from 30, to 3, and those 3 won't mention it.

Second that

You'd probably feel nervous during the escalation to the fight but once it kicks off really, all the adrenaline going through your head makes it hard to feel anything but that fight or flight response.

Haha, keked. Anyway, you need to use your weight as an advantage. he's hitting you? Run into him and ground and pound him, he's 2x lighter. Only way you lose is if he knows ju-jitsu or something similar

> 1. your thing is your thing, other things are not your things.
>Even if she asked you, she just want's to see one of you get your ass kicked

we don't know the specific case but this is the oldest way bitches call for attention.

in that moment if you keep calm and focus your chances just increased by a lot.

sounds like you have shitty friends and generally hang out with shitty people

Learn to fight

>implying white trash can't be wealthy
>implying "car dealership" folk aren't the epitome of trashy wealth

Unless you really want to hurt someone badly, don't get in a fight. Leave it to the pros.

Clearly op had the flight response but his body wasn't capable of carrying out the command so just stood there and took a woopin instead.

Not too scary. You do get hurt though. Even if you win. Truth is, unless you fight a fat fag like OP, that acts like a punch bag, there really is no winner. Just two sore people. Just one more than the other

Maybe he didn't want to drink and drive?

This. OP, find better people which won't attack you over stupid words and find people that won't avoid you because you lost one fight. Besides, only idiots and niggers resort to fistfights, don't be one of them.

Right.. Works until you try to fight anyone who knows how to fight and then they will destroy you. Idiot.

You want respect?? Prison rules bitch, find the guy who kicked your ass and beat the living shit out of him. Take your respect back or be a pussy, the choice is yours.

you're a fucking retard. Go learn Bjj and how to box, problem solved.

Dont take this retards advice Op

/ourguy/

Learn (combat, no-gi) brazilian jiu jitsu. Sloppy Jiu jitsu is 1,000,000x more effective than sloppy anything else when it comes to self defense. that or learn to wrestle. becoming effective at a striking art takes an incredible amount of time and effort. learning grappling is your best friend in street altercations, especially since you weigh so much.

Ha! Gave me a chuckle. Miss this show. Thanks user. +1 internet to you.

Fighting for vengeance and retaliation is dumb, since OP was wrong to begin with.

shut your mouth you little autistic 12 year old niggerloving faggot. i know you're from europe or some other gay place because no-one else could be so stupid.

street fights can last 20 seconds or 20 minutes.
>you dont need muscles

then what the fuck do you need you fucking dumb nigger; extra bones?

I bet you haven't been in a fight before

This. Also...your friends are the biggest faggots...get an excuse to beat the fag out of them as well

he's clearly just a shitty troll

that being said i bet most of the people in this thread haven't been in a (street)fight before

I realized that in my teens, it's not like a hockey fight or boxing, you might get pummeled and left for dead, or if you're really unlucky be one of those guys that dies from a perfectly landed punch. Then there's all the fun things could get broken and busted leaving you looking like a Picasso painting.

>waited for him to quit hitting me so i could hit im back
Learn to fight you fucking moron. RL isn't a fucking boxing sparring match.

y'all are some fat pussies. learn jiujitsu

Fucking kek.

When i was a kid, i took tae kwon do for 9 years, got my black belt, and quit like a nigger.

You know what i learned from tae kwon do? Nobody fights fair outside the gym, and if you dont throw the first punch, you lost.

The only fight i ever was in, guy started posturing to fight, i spit in his eye, and before he could react i kicked his legs out from under him, then kicked the shit out of his sides.

Guess what? Never got in a fight again. People learned that "the black belt fat kid" didnt fight fair, and had no problem dropping faggots.

The rest of highschool i had a lot of friends because i sgiwed some BALLS. You should have.

Now, go over to dudes house, and apologize for not minding your business. Clearly you were wrong butting into someone elses shit.

You can snap yourself or sb. else out over some stupid bs in a split second. The adrenaline numbs your mind for hours and ruins any party vibe. You have to deal with the aftermath too. And then there is always a risk of hurt ego and sb pulling a knife,razor,glass bottle.

Unless you can't go away from it, don't fight. If you do, read the signs and land the first punch, no mercy.

Not fat nor pussy, just old enough to have been in a few fights and to know that it's not something fun. I have a CCW license now though.

The pussy license.

"If someone wants to fight, instead of manning up, in just going to shoot his ass."

Or I could just keep doing what I'm doing, minding my own business, and not getting into things that don't involve me, instead of picking fights.

Worked well so far.

>The rest of highschool
Qualified life coach

Purple belt here.

Become at least a blue belt at a reputable BJJ school, and you'll win any "street fight" against a non-trained opponent of any size.

Honestly op dont sweet it. You win some you loose some. It is what it is, you made a mistake in the begenning of the fight which cost you. Next time take a better stance and don't ball up like a bitch. Protect your face and temples at all cost. When you start swinging dont stop until your opponent drops. As far as your friends, well if you need to be told your friends are shit over this then there might not be a lot of help for you.

You were LETTING someone hit you? NEVER let someone hit you/beat you...(thats how you lose) big medium or small buhahahaha. Btw sounds like you got in the middle of an interracial realationship and tried to white knight. Let the sluts get nigger knocked, they asked for it!

Let me guess, you were probably the dudes i was friends with, who immediately felt safer because one fat nerd stuck up for himself, and you just hid in my giant ass shadow, too fucking affraid to actually stick up for yourself.

I have to figure it puts a stop to any fighting that was going to go on and there won't be any need to shoot.

Unless other guy's got a gun too then it gets all shooty.

Call it whatever you want, fag. Degrading it is not going to remove the bullets from your chest-cavity if you come at me in any semblance of an aggressive manner.
>unironically preferring a fist fight