What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my manhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

>my manhood
Like I didn't see that one coming.

>That's what she said!

Get out of my head, Michael.

post the discord link faggot

fuckable/10 don't bother trolls

>tfw the typical Sup Forums user is 2 days old and doesn't recognize Ciara

then the internet is no place for your bitchy ass, may church or a crackhouse is more like yours, if you cant handle the opinion of someone else, social conntact could be the problem to

and btw i find you ulgy to

even google thinks your a man

I don’t understand, I think you look really cute. You don’t have to listen to the insecure shitheads that want to get you. Just do you. I think you’re beautiful as you are

Holy fucking shit

You like dick user?

Let's see them cute tiddies

I don't see anything wrong with your face. You look beautiful and cute. Those people on /soc/ have no idea what they're talking about.

Newfags everywhere. This is low tier bait. This bitch is an attention whore called ciara.

>bitch
but it's a man..?

5/7 would marry in an instant

Every. Fucking. Thread. Post ciara and its a guaranteed 200 newfag reply shitfest.

I think you are adorable

you mean eliza?

I actually do

hair chewing aint that cute but you totally wifey material.
wouldsmash/10

Nobody in their right mind would ask Sup Forums of all places for a confidence boost, unless they feel incredibly lucky or are clearly failing badly at trolling. I'm shocked some people are fooled by this.