So my ex girlfriend left me 2 months ago, cause she didn't have the same feelings for me anymore...

So my ex girlfriend left me 2 months ago, cause she didn't have the same feelings for me anymore. Now months after im still feeling like shit and bursting out to tears. Any advice, how long does this shit take?

Jump off a bridge, this will take the pain away

Smoke a lot of chronic and youll be alright

Fuck her?

Same here user
I'll an hero next month

Do you have any contact with her?

Man the fuck up. It was only a woman.

I did in the beginning, now I dont. I think it would extend the period of pain

Can i ask why you want to kill yourself, how do you feel?

I just want to end the pain

How long since the breakup?

Well my life was shit before her
Then all of a sudden i meet her we hit it off and everything is going just great
My depression, anxiety and other problems are gone
The first time in my life i was actually happy
And but that shes gone I've fallen so low i just can't see a way of me getting out

Yea thats why im asking.

Well, brah, if you follow her on facebook, instagram, you get to see her pictures - unfollow. I dont say you should block her, but one of the best things is to make her "disappear" from all the surroundings.

Delete convos, photos, dont look back at them and just focus on yourself

Good luck brah

Thanks mate, a really good advice. Im like checking her page on facebook a few times a week and see "our" pictures is still there. It's like it's my last hope those pictures before we will be ripped apart for always. I should probaly just unfriend her like you say.

I actually got anxiety and depression during the relationship with her (Nothing to do with her) so i kinda used her like this support pillar, and that shit is fucking gone now. I know your feeling so much bro.

I think this it for you, like that was the peak of your expression and life will never be quite as bright again..

or you'll get over it,

life does have a way of going on..

it may seem like it's taking forever especially considering how quickly the good times went by...

If you are sure she is done with you thats the best case. It can be so annoying when you see her putting new photos, liking this, commenting that.

Im after a break up as well and when i thought im ok she starts a convo with me and says some dumb shit that rises the hope again, then explains she didnt mean it - was so annoying but im done with her bullshit for now and I know for sure to not have any hope anymore

You know, im sure she is done with me, but there is always that thing in the back of your head hoping? Guess it's a survival mecanism. Ill probaly see some therapist, just to make sure im not still feeling shitty in 1 year drinking myself to death.

I had that "thing in the back of my head hoping" as long as she was saying stuff that made the hopes back, otherwise I could just go on with my life.

If she does her stuff, you know she is done with you then try to focus on yourself, look for someone when you are sure you are done with her and its all gonna be gucci again

Maybe its easier for me because it was a 4 month relationship, 5 month of close contact

Don't ask this here. Go to the advice board lol.

What you say does make alot of sense. But damn is it hard. I was with her for like 6 years, 18-24, so we kinda grew up with eachother. Feels like i dont have know who the real me is, if that makes sense.

you didnt get a rebound chick yet?

I should ye, but if I asked there I wouldn't get the advice to kill myself

Dont feel ready for it yet

Sup Forumsro, my fiance and girlfriend/bestfriend of 9 years broke up with me about a year ago. The pain takes as long as you allow it to infest you. I am a generally positive person but i slipped into a deep nihilistic despair probably for a good 3 months. We met when I was 26, now at 35 i'm older looking and am not as initially appealing to women as I once was; that thought didnt help. After that I changed my outlook and started focusing on bettering myself, rebuilding a social circle, and aiming to attain that feeling of happy go luckyness i had from childhood up into my late teens.

Although it feels like the universe has collapsed in on itself and you life is floating in the void rest assured that you are mere floating above a new universe to behold and you just have to open your eyes to escape that dark void.

I found a good place in myself, so will you.

I love you man. Really a great answer. Thank you for that. And thank you all!

Delete those pics M8, start talking with People, Men and women, go out, have a beer with friends, and try to get laid, in a couple of months your life will be on track again.

I actually bought myself a appartment and moving in with a mate. You know get out of the fucking hell and build something new. Getting the social life going again and stuff

Kudos m8, in a couple of months you'll be okay. Keep it up