Guys my life is destroyed. this is the first time i put something on Sup Forums...

guys my life is destroyed. this is the first time i put something on Sup Forums. don't know if anybody is going to read this but i need to write this down
i'm crying writing this so sorry for mistakes

>be 17 years old me
>wouldn't say beta but for sure not alpha
>met the most beautiful girl at work
>she lives about 30 minutes away from me
>we start to chat over msn
>she say she's going to a party near where i live
>gather my friends and go to party
>i'm nervous as fuck
>she introduces me to her friends
>one dude, lets call him Oscar, is her best friend.he's a pretty chill guy, listens to the same kind of music as me and plays vidya
>don't really care tho. only have eyes for her
>talk and dance pretty much the whole night with her while i buy her drinks
>she says she need to go home she's getting picked up by her friends mother
>we kiss
>never felt so good
>we text the rest of the night until i eventually go home to sleep
>chat and text everday since this night
>back then my friends and i hang out at the same spot every weekend near a river to get drunk and listen to music
>ask her if she wants to join us
>she says yes
>get drunk
>we go to my parents house
>have sex for the first time
>i'm happy as fuck
>she becomes my girlfriend

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1tLtN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good job OP you have a girlfriend and are totally not a faggot.

>at this time my friends started doing drugs and shit
>don't wanna hang out with them anymore
>i don't care tho because i have a girlfriend
>become friends with Oscar and his friends
>we go to partys together and play vidya
>get promoted at work and earn good money for my age
>life's good
>as we get older i become more and more introvert
>go to partys maybe 4 times a year
>but i'm happy because i have the best girlfriend ever
>after 5 awesome years decide to get an apartement together
>she says she won't be able to pay rent because she's going to start studying to become a social worker (not sure how it's called in english. basically she's taking care of idiotic kids that have problems with their live and shit. basically future btards)
>i don't think much of this job because these kids are real fucking idiots. i would throw them on the street and let them die. these kids are just causing problems and don't want to get their life under control.
>i support her anyway and i'm making enough money to pay the rent by myself
>we move in together
>i pay everthing but i'm so happy and at this point i know i'm gonna marry her
>because i always had a pretty small room at my partens house, the one thing i wanted at my own apartement was a nice pc setup
>pretty much play vidya everyday after work with Oscar
>one day she says she wants me to do more with her, go outside and do shit together
>at this time i really hated to go outside. i basically hated everyone else and tought people who get drunk every weekend are retarded and so on
>do shit with her at first but over time i don't care anymore and just stay at home as usual
>don't think too much of it. i still love her to death
>one day i'm at work i text her i wanna go food shopping at a new place and im going to buy her new shoes
>she texts back: why so nice?
>second text: babe i wanted to talk to you about our relationship.
>third text: i'm crying :(

He might be typing the second part to this
Be patient

>she says she won't be able to pay rent because she's going to start studying

they don't pay her to study?

It's getting good boysss

>my heart stops. i think maybe she cheated on me
>ask her if she wants me to come home
>she say yes
>tell boss i need to go, leave work and head home
>this 30 minute drive was really bad. i didn't know whats gonna happen
>enter door to our appartement.
>she runs to me crying and wants to hug me
>i stop her and ask if she cheated on me
>she says no
>i hug her and we go sit on the couch
>she starts: you're never doing anything with me. i'm always going out with my friends and you're never coming with me. you don't want to see the world with me. my friends always ask me if i'm okay with my boyfriend always staying at home and playing vidya
>i tell her that she exactly knows that i don't like going outside and shit.
>we argue about a lot of stuff
>then she says: someone at schoold told me he's in love with me and i don't know what to think. i really like him too because he's so open minded and blablabla (basically everything that i'm not). but i didn't do anything with him
>i believe her but i'm mad as fuck
>we argue over a long time and eventually i say i'll do my best to do more with her so she can forget him.
>i really don't wanna loose her because and this point she's everything i have
>maybe two weeks later second arguement
>she's going to her parents house
>we text the whole evening and i tell her i love her and so on but she needs to forget this other dude
>tell her if she loves me and is 100% sure about it she has to come back home or else it's over
>she comes back home
>i'm on vacation now so im doing everything to please her
>if she needed to get up early i made her breakfast and everything
>one evening about a week later she's coming back from school by train.
>i pick her up at the trainstation
>on the way home i ask her whats going on with other dude
>she doesen't really say anything
>i ask her: do you still like him?
>she says yes
>i'm so fucking pissed
>get home and sleep on the couch

>be 17 years old me

Just stop.

dw friends I haBe screencaps ready >:^)

stupid faggot l2read

says the dick who didnt read

stfu he isnt done an mentions a timejump

with an emote like that, dont fuck this up...

dubs confirms

it's not screencap worthy. it's probably a shit story for you guys. i just needed to write this down

in b4 other guy is black, GF turns him into cuck.

........... :)

>with an emote like that, dont fuck this up...
No, I'm not going to fuck this up.
It's gonna be published on Imgur with Tomorrow theme

And some people are on mobile and shit so it is screencap worthy
Every decent greentext is screencap worthy

>Every decent greentext is screencap worthy
This guy does get it

Cmon

>she's going to school the next morning
>i text her when i wake up
>big argue over text
>she says she can't forget him and she feels bad for me
>i'm so mad i tell her it's over
>cry for the rest of the day
>she comes back from school and i realise i still love and need her
>ask if she wants me back even tho i broke up
>she says it wouldn't be fair to me because she cant forget other dude
>she asks me if i would be ok with a break. i hated it but it was my last chance so i'm ok with it
>i'm feeling terrible for the next few weeks
>text her everyday telling her i can get better and i love her so much
>last tuesday text her as usual
>she says she can't handle it anymore
>i ask her: are you breaking up?
>she says: i think it would be better for both of us
>im dying inside and instantly cry
>call her about 5 times until she picks up
>i'm crying so hard i can't really talk
>i just beged her to come back home and that i loved her so much
>she says she can't handle hearing me cry and says she's coming home tomorrow (wednesday)to talk
>i know this is my last chance

inb4 d'nide

Anyone know good minecraft texture packs?

>write a letter telling her that i love her so much and never stopped since we first kissed at the party almost 7 years ago and i would do anything to get her back
>next day
>the only thing i do is basically beg her to come back. i'm crying the whole time. i never cried this much. she's crying too but she says it wouldn't be fair because she cant and DON'T WANT TO forget the guy from school.
>my whole world breaks down
>i'm literally down at her feet asking her to love me again
>the only thing she know says is: i am maybe doing the biggest mistake of my life but i need to do this, i need to try it with him and see how it goes.
>i beg her not to do it but she says she has to and leaves

my life is over guys. she was everthing i had. i fucked up. she said maybe she's coming back when she realises it was a mistake but she can't say it for sure. this is basically what keeps me alive. i'm going to wait for her. maybe for the rest of my life because i know exactly that i won't find anyone else that i love as much as her.
i'm thinking about suicide a lot. even tho i don't think i would have the balls to do it i'm scared that im gonna reach a point where i can't handle the pain anymore and just gonna stab a knife down my throat.

Sup Forums does not take suicide lightly

try not to use a knife, get a gun if you can.
post it with timestamp + "Hi Sup Forums"

> this is the first time i put something on Sup Forums

hmm

Kera 32x pvp pack 1.8.9

>as we get older i become more and more introvert

Are you me? :(

>I made myself have no life besides a girl I like
>even though she's a pretty normal person with a life
>she no likey me anymore ;c
>being a sobbing retard begging for a second chance when you deserve all of this
>I wrote a letter talking about 7 years ago, that'll get her back

Just fucking stop
Nobody wants to be completely attached. Now you fucked it up. Do what we all do when we fuck up, get over it or just fucking kill yourself

Nobody wants a loser, they want someone who will make them better

Maybe on the other side if this you can become a man. Because right now, you're a bitch.

Thanks Sup Forumsro

dude there's 7 billion+ ppl in the world
> i know exactly that i won't find anyone else that i love as much as her.
lol no

R3D craft
Pure BD Sphax Craft
OCD pack

top kek, 17 year old drama

imgur.com/a/1tLtN
screencap

That's correct girls like control over pussy boys makes. Them feel like there something.

are you going to post that shit on plebbit kek

Good work

nah
someone else can post it if they want

Board dead?

>maybe she's coming back when she realises it was a mistake
Why would you ever want to willingly put yourself into a cucked backup position? You never take back someone who leaves you. They'll know they can keep you on the back burner while they go after different people, and eventually they'll find someone they stay with. There's no winning for you in that scenario.

Go to her house and tell her you want to break up with her, take control faggot.

sorry that i bothered you guys. you can now go on with your life. thanks for reading

OP I don't have time to read your story (sorry) but I want you to know hope is still there.
And hope is not "waiting for good to fall in your lap"
Hope is "I can work today to be the man I want to be tomorrow"
Baby steps. Take it slow, but be persistent. I was an emotionally maladapted, socially isolated, angry, hurting little boy when I was raised on Sup Forums. That was a long time ago. I'm a man. And something like the man I wanted to be. It can be you. But the hardest lesson to learn is letting go. You'll lose who you are today, but all the things you could be, in time.

Play the long game. You can do it. The babiest of steps, in the right direction, pay off.

I thought the same thing when I was 19 but I manned the fuck up and now I'm getting married to someone better for me.

Lot of fish in the seas fuck face. Get off your fat ass and challenge yourself.

Dude...just stop. Christmas 2015 my girlfriend DIED. You have no idea. It took me a long ass time to figure out how to cope, but I did. You'll get over it.

true words

post pic of your penis

Dude you can't be serious. She's never going to come back if you cried at her feet and begged her. Have some self respect. If she was willing to throw away everything you guys have been through just for some asshole then she obviously isn't the most perfect girl. Also, the fact that she told you "I might come back" is just demonstrating how much power she knows she has over you. That bitch needs to know that there are no second chances. She can't just go sleep with that fuck and walk back in if and when she "feels like it". Don't let a woman have that much power over you. Fuck.

That's jackpot. Did you hide her in your room?

how did she die?

>she leaves to fuck the other guy
>maybe she'll come back if she realizes it was a mistake

OP don't be a fucking tool. She is keeping you as a backup plan in case the guy from school is not what she wants. Man don't be a cretin...
She does not love you if she says things like that. I know that now YOU cannot comprehend that.
BUT
SHE
DOES
NOT
LOVE
YOU

Move on.

Guess what buddy thats fucking life. I'm guessing this is the first and only thing to go badly wrong in your life, so you weren't prepared. What you lack is perspective, like holy shit your life is so much easier than those in 3rd world counties. People have to watch loved ones die of preventable diseases because they cannot get treatment. People have to live in shitty counties like north korea and toil their whole lives. You probably haven't ever had to go to sleep hungry. Life is really fucked up your first relationship ending is nothing. To bitch over this is to spit in the face of those who truly suffer. So get on with your damm life and try some perspective because you don't have to walk 10km every morning to get water. You have a tap.

therationalmale
.com

Read. Learn. Improve.

>tell me another cool story mr user

OP, there is no way your life is over. Ending a 7-year relationship is hard, but if my math is right you're still only 24! I met the love of my life at 30, and some of my friends still haven't.
What exactly have you lost? A lover, a friend, a confidant. Not your mind, not your money, not yourself. She lost you, not the other way around! It's difficult, but you can still function, over time it'll hurt less and less until finally you can move on.

Do not - I repeat: DO NOT - get back together with her. That'll just open the wounds again. She left you, too bad. From your short text I can still tell that you guys arren't made to be together: she wants you to be different and you have no respect for her passion (her job) ; it's clear that you guys have drifted apart. So take some time for yourself, be you. Enjoy being you. And too bad for her!

I am gonna tell you what I told the dude in the other thread. You need to fuck her sister.

Either she will get so jealous that she will try and get you back (in which case you can either throw it in her face, or take her back depending on how you feel), or otherwise when all the dust settles then you will be able to look back and know 'Well, at least I fucked her sister'.

don't fall for the fucking red pill meme, Jesus Goddamned Christ. There's some little good in there, about personal responsibility and controlling yourself, but the amount of wallbanger-headfuck-bullshit that they stuff into these kids' heads is dangerous. Don't fall for the fucking meme, stop hijacking the potential of young men with whackadoo nonsense.

Just realised I replied this to completely the wrong post, my bad,

Sorry OP that relationship is over. Women might claim that they want a man who can show his feelings but in reality man-tears dry their panties faster than dickcheese. Just be lucky that she didn't swindle you out of even more money before fucking that other guy. You will feel like shit for a while but it gets easier, believe me. Try tinder for casual stuff and try to hang out with guys more often.

exactly.

this guys doesn't get it

Overdose. I'm 3 months clean now. We were actually close to getting clean ourselves, but we had to do it just "one last time" and it killed her. Sent me into a downward spiral of suicidal ideations and heavy drug use.

She sounds like a bitch, trying with another guy but nay come back? Bro dont accept that cucking, leave the cunt to rot with the loser

Heroin addict here, too. I just got out of jail last week. They charged me with 1st degree reckless homicide, possession with intent to distribute heroin, 2 counts of delivery of heroin, and maintaining a drug trafficking place. Obviously, I was selling dope. They say I sold dope to someone who overdosed and died. The DA offered me a plea of 20 years in prison and 10 years on supervision. My family was able to come up with the $7,500 to bond me out (dont know why it was so low. there were guys with burglary charges with $30k bonds) last week.

Heroin is a bitch. Been clean since July 7th.

You're myopic. Short-sighted. Of all the men on Sup Forums, ministering to heartbroken young dudes, you think it's a coincidence that so many of them are
1. fucking miserable
2. the victims of miserable, contentious divorces

Learn to play the fucking game. You don't win by closing off your brain to massive swaths of humanity.
IF that's the big mindset-altering kick in the pants that someone needs to snap them out of a pain-spiral (like OP's), then I consider that a useful tool. But there's so much petty, childish baggage slipped in with the good. Whoever took it upon themselves to manifest the redpill/rok/'rational male' movement definitely knew something, but they were also incomplete, hurting, traumatized by bad experiences with women, and all those *flaws* were baked-into the articles and writings involved.

Disaster son, I hope things getting better for you fam.

If you’re gonna kill yourself, post pics

Fix your low self esteem. Loser

One day at a time. 3 months is a motherfucker to be proud of. Can't nobody take that from you. Best of luck.

Bro there's always something you can do. Start today by doing 100 push ups and go for a mile jog, it will clear your head and make you feel like a man.

Our bodies and energy shuts down when we just wallow and sit and don't work out.

You MUST go for a jog today, that's the least, or otherwise you'll stay miserable. Exercise does us real good, trust me.

It helped me from a super deep depression personally.

I had a spiritual awakening while in rehab and haven't had a craving since. Still in the process of getting off suboxone, but that last little 1mg a day is a bitch to kick. I've at least weaned down that far.

Life doesn't give you what you want buddy, It gives you what you deserve. Never forget that.

I don't know you, but I couldn't be more proud of you.

Suboxone is hard to come off of. I think it should be used for 7 days max, or take it for life. I was on it for about a year once, and I tapered off to a tiny amount (a speck of one of the 2mg pills, this was before strips) and I gave up after 3 weeks of WD's. Looking back, I could have gutted through it, but I was frustrated cause I could have just kicked dope and felt a hell of a lot better after 10 days or so. Good luck, bro.

Don't do it Sup Forumsro, fuck that bitch. She now knows she has you on a back burner, ready and willing to do anything. Fuck that, forget her and move on.

>be me at 17
>think my life is over from high school breakup with some skank I dated 3 years
>it wasn't
>college was awesome and I banged a bunch of sluts
>finally found a none slut to marry
>be married
>probably get re super fucked if we ever get divorced
>thats life kid.jpg
>cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it.

3 weeks? Damn. I was hoping it'd be less. Maybe it will be, everybody is different.

She was manipulating the situation and causing emotional havoc so you'd break and tell her "it's over" and once you do she doubled down on you my friend.

Don't worry about it though and don't fret because she already made up her mind a long time ago bud and she would've found another way to get to the same result.

Women are complicated creature. The older I get the more I realize dominating them both physically and mentally and keeping sort of cool and distant is the only thing that keeps them in check.

It pisses me off that things are that way but many women I meet aren't good people, on average more men seem to be more cool and level headed, I mean not by far, but by a bit, ya know?

Women tend to be superficial, selfish, they don't tend to see the redeeming qualities in selflessness especially when it's their turn to be selfless lol.

Don't fret friend, just focus on you and improve your life.

Alpha fucks, beta bucks.
Congratulations, you played perfectly into the feminine primacy social order.
And because you are a blue pill beta cuckboy, you'll do it all over again with a new girl. You will end up eating a bullet after your 2nd or 3rd divorce from girls who used your beta ass for all its worth: your money.

Or, you could become red pill aware and lead a long and happy life.
Choice is yours.

TheRationalMale
Chateu Heartiste
BlackDragonBlog
GirlsChase

Right now that thick dick of his is treating her pussy to its 8th orgasm this hour. She's screaming his name and dragging her nails down his back as she comes harder for him than she ever did with your beta ass. Now, process that and move on. Try not to feel bad about him coming inside her and her fucking loving it.

OP, The root of the problem is you putting her on a fucking pedestal (btw it shows that you have very little experience with women) like wtf she is nothing more than just a human stop thinking she is a goddess, you made mistakes and lost her thats not the end of the world.
Best advice is to just learn from your mistakes and become more experienced with grills so you don't think that the first bitch that gives you attention/love is the love of your life go meet new fag fag

Im kinda in the same situation.. hm my solutions:
>drink at partys every weekend
>enjoy every day, never learn for school or shit never waste time with stuff you dont like
>dont give a fxck about girls ( for some reason they come to you then)
------------------------------
but in the end ..your happiness is gone forever
>thinkin bout suicide every night
>never happy
>always sad
>dont suicide bc family ( parents, sister etc) love me ..

meanwhile your girl is having a good time..

fxck this life..

I literally don't know of a single person that breaks down in front of their girlfriend and cries and begs her to stay with them that it worked for them. NOT. A. SINGLE. PERSON. And I've heard hundreds of stories like this. And I've done it personally once in my life.

It's almost as if they lose respect for you because you look absolutely weak. In those situations stopping to talk to her completely and changing your life, working out, going out, becoming more social, improving your life by far makes them realize what they're missing and how you had potential to change (to become more social in this example) but yet they just weren't supportive enough.

Bless your brother. Do some reading. Think about it. Destress. And most importantly don't wallow and don't fret, these things happen to tens of millions of people.

You are not alone. And you seem like a very kind selfless person so bless your heart.

3 weeks is when I gave up. Bupe has such a long half life. Keep in mind that it wasn't anything like dopesickness. It was mild but still bad, if that makes sense. The lethargy, depression, chills, muscle aches and insomnia were all there, though. I wasn't puking and shitting nonstop while drenched in sweat and continuously sneezing. That was a plus lol

Came off a 2 gram a day plus 55mL of methadone habbit in jail this time with absolutely nothing lol

What's keeping you coming back to it?

How long have you been using?

What's stopping you from completely letting it go?

you know you can swear here, right? its fucking Sup Forums...

youre a fucking fag

you will wait for her until you get another pussy....then you will be fine

I'm not on it anymore. I'd been a junkie for 10 years, though. I'm facing 99 and a half years now cause someone OD'ed and died, plus some other dope selling charges, so I'm completely done with that shit. It literally ruined my life.

What was your spiritual awakening like? Was it a realization or was it just you realizing how much pain you causing yourself or someone else?

Was it eye opening? Did you feel massive relief or massive pain? I've had a few in my life as well and have quit heroin for almost 6 months now.

How are you doing and I'm fascinated by those types of things...to me it seems like people who are more so called spiritually in tune or at least much more self aware on average than others that kick this stuff or have these spiritual awakenings or experiences.

Could you please tell me about it? I'm all ears.

So you were a dealer as well?

Selling to support your habit? Typical progression.

Tell me, why are so many drug dealers, especially H dealers such absolute vicious cunts?

This dealer I knew, she'd make sick people wait an hour or two before she sold them dope 'cause she "enjoyed" watching them squirm and suffer and it made her feel "powerful" she said.

Crazy delusional bitch, absolute fucking varmint.

OP this whole break up was meant to happen. Your first big break is a part of life.

MOVE ON and please don't say "but I can't"

Tf are you talking about

Good job Jesse where’s Walter

Massive relief. Letting go and letting "god" or at least my idea of what "god" is, (not some bearded man in the sky that watches you masturbate, more like a universal consciousness) is what brought it on. It's hard to conceptualize it with words. We have no word for it. I became less concerned with the future or past, and more in tune with the present. I no longer worry any more, and I am confident in everything I do. I have become the person I always wanted to be.

Thing is, we're always searching for something external to complete us. Yet, we are already complete and don't realize it. True spiritual awakenings are sudden. There is no "path" to enlightenment. The act of searching for it is what keeps us from it.

that first part above the ------ line may as well say "2+2" and the last part could say "=4".

Binge drinking to mask pain, not paying attention in school (a place where they offer up untold access and information, opportunity to learn and grow and get the mental tools to become a successful complete adult, at least in theory)

If you aren't made for math or history, by all means, don't obsess over them. But find the shit you DO care about, to engage your brain with. It's one thing to disregard school for your real passion. But the only other thing you're engaging in is being a stupid drunk. Turning your brain off.
It is NOT your circumstances that is holding you back. If you learn this, any time soon, you will be immensely ahead of the game. THIS is the turning point, where winners choose to fight and losers choose to die.

Yeah I was a dealer.

Usually dealers are niggers, so that answers your question. I'm white, plus I was a junkie, so I'd be on time, usually quick as fuck cause I wanted all the money I could get and I know from personal experience, if some nigger tells me 20 minutes and I'm waiting an hour sick as fuck, I'm leaving and calling someone else. Fuck all those people though. All the junkies that I thought were my friends, not one single one came to visit me, put money on my books, or even wrote me a damn letter. Not even my supposed girlfriend. She got arrested too, but not for the homicide. She bonded out after a month and wrote me one letter while she was in jail, talking about how much she loves me and how she wasn't going to leave me, even though I said she should, cause Im going to prison for sure. She visited me twice, and then just stopped. She's got a new boyfriend already. Supposedly she is clean, though.

She never cares for you OP, if she did. She wouldn't think about the other guy. Your better off finding someone better.

I'm so glad people like you are here to make responses like this. Wow.

>ike holy shit your life is so much easier than those in 3rd world counties.
I hate this retarded "argument" and anyone who espouses it. There's always someone that has it better and always someone who has it worse. Kindly eat shit and die you fucking retarded bitch.

^this