How old does a girl have to be to feel aroused when her pussy is licked?

How old does a girl have to be to feel aroused when her pussy is licked?

Normal? How the fuck do you think they feel

>illiteratefag detected

learn to fucking read

literally any age

36 months.

She has to be old enough to [spoiler] report this thread [/spoiler]

I'd say whenever they first start puberty

I mean, how old does a girl have to be to really enjoy being licked and want to have sex, when her pussy is licked very good by a skilled guy.

Give a specific age.

what the actual fuck

probably 1 or 2 years

Around 17, that's usually when people start sexual acts with a partner.

Yeah usually...

You mean people that don’t spend their lives on Sup Forums

Usually yes bit nowadays girls are starting much younger. I know a couple of girls my little brother is friends with (he's 15) and they've all had sex and ones even had a train ran on her

14 where I am. 18 is a meme of a stupid country. can´t drink mild alcohol till 21? or 18? but everybody gets a gun? just wow.

That actually makes sense. Alcohol and guns don't mix. No wonder you fags banned guns...

According to my Japanese documentary research, fetuses can already feel sexual pleasure.

Not knowing the word for it doesn't mean that it doesn't feel good.

It's the same.
"Feel" aroused doesn't imply knowing what it means.

The exception has always existed, generally speaking though it's 17. I heard the average even went up to 18 but I'm not sure how they'd measure that.

wrong

I'd say shoot for 13-15

First of all, most people start playing with themselves at 10-12. Also, who the fuck can even wait till 17 to have a girl in bed?

Girls gave been known to masterbate in the womb

my sister was in her first sexual relationship when she was 13, her bf was 14, pretty normal here where i'm from since the age of consent is like 15.

The question was how old a girl has to be to feel aroused when her pussy is licked. She would have to be ready to do that with a partner, and that age on average is 17-18. If you thought the average age was younger, you've heard too many stories.
Some people do have sex at younger ages, but they are the exception, higher ages are more common.

We should conduct a scientific expedition to determine the answer to this question. Make sure to work with a sampling from the many races so we can determine if there are any differences between say, asians and russians.

nice trips