How smart is Sup Forums?

How smart is Sup Forums?

Smart enough to know op is a fag

You're IQ

tested a long time ago, not up to date

Hail Santa

YOU'RE IQ

about tree fiddy

I haven't taken an IQ test, but I'm pretty sure mine is higher than yours.

ITT your own is last two digits of you post. Dubs get doubled.. .get

I'm IQ

IQ stands for Ivan the Queen of Fags

130 Im part of MENSA

Chekced.

I'm a 120. Not overly impressive.

you tard it was for comedic effect

Somewhere between 20 and 35.

YOU'RE IQ

=D

I are IQ was 128 about 20 years ago.
Now I'm probably 110 because I stopped giving a fuck mostly because I'm rich and that supersedes brains by every measure.

Crayon

About 6 inches

I have such a superior IQ that I will not bother to post it here. If I do, you troglodytes might start a hissy fit and smear you're**** filty feces on a wall.

YOU'RE TARD

> you're
obvious troll is obvious
Nice meme though

I watch Rick & Morty

apple... go fuck yourself OP

High enough to understand Rick and Morty.

Rick and Morty fanboy here waiting to laugh at what you kids consider a 'high IQ'

>you're

how does it taste?

HARDMODE: no bullshit online test scores

mine is 420 btw

PICKLE RICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I'm an ambition-less loser with a shitty job, dropped out of college, and no real direction in life. IQ doesn't mean everything user

136-145

over 9000 get on my level faggots

▲▲

last time i checked, 162. I really don't trust the integrity of those tests, though.

I feel bad for you peasants still using mere IQ points in order to measure your so called intelligence. Oh how I laugh at your pathetic ignorance.

Trolling is a art

I Kek'd my knickers

you fucking kek worthy retards with your online tests scores are 100% brainlet.

my iq is 200 btw

127; tested positive for ADD though

Same

I watch Rick and Morty, so it's probably pretty fucking high

300BPM.

I have autism.

Fuck you

137-147
took a few, it varies from test to test

kek, well played!

Smart enough to know that OP is a faggot.

In all honesty 104

about one trillion

I watch rick and morty

Smart enough not to glorify my intelligence with a number that hasn't been assigned from an actual test.

Stop using such ugly fonts too.

IQ isn't supposed to really change unless you keep taking the tests over and over.

I want to think I'm a genius, but honestly, it's whatever. I've taken online tests and I never score below 130. But, they're online so what in the actual mother of fuck does it actually say about my intelligence, right? I'm on Sup Forums after all. I gotta be a retard to some degree.

What the fuck does a mental disorder that doesn't affect intelligence have to do with your score? That's like saying "yeah I run a 29 minute mile, but I have tested positive for HIV."

ADD probably hinders his ability to focus on a task despite his intelligence. I suffer from it too, and it sucks ass, since every noise makes me lose focus to see what it is and lose my train of thought.

ADD is a functional dopamine deficiency, that is very relevant to your IQ.

I have ADHD, I know what it's like, and I can tell you now that just because you can't focus doesn't mean jack about your intelligence. And ADHD or ADD isn't synonymous with a debilitated ability to focus.

Don't you know I have over 300 confirmed IQ?

The only thing IQ tests measure is how good you are at taking IQ tests.
For example: my IQ is 138, but I'm 38, I live with my parents, I male $11 an hour and I'm about to get my wages garnished because I went to college. I'm six figures in debt that I will never pay off, and I have nothing to show for it.

High IQ is nothing.

Im pretty dumb.

Anyways,
>I am IQ

158 I'm a Mensa member

damn user im curious what did you go to school for? What is your current profession? How did you get to 38 with no job experience?

the letter M

1. Art.
2. I load trucks for a delivery service that I won't name.
3. Mental illness.

When asked about his IQ, Stephen Hawking said and I quote "I don't know mine, but anyone who brags about their IQ is stupid."

I watch Rick and Snorty

▲▲

Lol one point below Stephen hawking,
go do something better than four Chan or don't lie lol

163 taken when I was young, much more recent 137

"you're"

Tested IQ of 132, but also cursed with the ADD and ADHD. I get l33t at an activity or topic and then lose interest. Feels bad tbqh

▲
▲▲

Mine was 142, but then I smoked a lot of weed...

So prolly like 102 now.

115 in the ravens at age 13
128 in the IST 200 R at age 24
I'm 29

Idfk, probably below 100 or 90

over 200 plus

but tried to fail and get 69 on the iq test which i did achieve

here my smart

shits low faggot goml

I'm IQ.

ver smart

This!

i ver smarte

I'm a fucking genuis

Sure yours isn't high

*you're a tard

▲▲

nigger if weed actually had that kind of impact it would be weaponized by the government

I'm IQ

750 here

Who are worse, the people actually posting their IQ, or the people correcting the grammar of an obvious bait post?

The only honest post here

WOW fucking bullshit dude stop making shit up smh

▲ ▲

▲▲

I don't think this is possible anymore

Lets respond to bait thread unironically. According to mensa and raven test performance while I was monitored by EEG machine I am over 150. Most of the time I doubt my intelligence even when the contrary is constantly presented to me on a silver platter. I had a very long cannabis binge (over a year) to the point it felt like being high when I quit and I did this so I wouldn't have to face the constant suffering produced by my empathy.

Intelligent people (by average standards) think they are on point when in fact there is always more to it but I always let it slip and almost never get surprised by anybody. That's why I enjoy sharing experiences more because nonverbal and even verbal expressions of something subjective still has merit regardless of intelligence.