Celeb thread

Celeb thread

All of Sup Forums is cancer.

Any fans?

perfection for me

I'm so horny I'm fapping to Tay

>herman thread

Were you posting her in the last thread?

God, she is literally a fucking queen and she makes me weak to my knees

I want to be Hayley.

I might have to cum to Tay

It's another hernan thread.

sylvie meis gave me an anal orgasm, one and only thus far

:3

Elaborate

Ok, this is ABSOLUTE fucking bullshit. I went to see Cars in the theater yesterday, and when Lightning McQueen got HOT with Sally in Radiator Springs, my boner engaged. When Lightning McQueen said "Ka-Chow!", I couldn't help it!!! I closed my eyes, and I TORE my dick to shreds, using whip like motions and pulled with great force. That was one of the best nuts I ever had, just thinking about it now gets me riled up. Thing is, I nutted all over the kid sitting right next to me, and his mom got all pissed at me, screaming at me for jacking off on her son. I told that bitch to shut the fuck up, and that jacking off is a natural, artistic, and beautiful process. You should BE HAPPY that my semen is all over your son, maybe he can learn a lesson or two about the culture and art of jacking off. HOWEVER, the movie theater managers didn't agree with me. They KICKED ME OUT of the movie theater, and I didn't even finish watching the Cars movie. Not only THAT, but they made me clean up my semen after it already dried out and solidified on the seats. THATS TORTURE!! Do you know how hard it is to clean semen after its dried out? You CLEAN semen after its FRESH out of your cock, not an hour after you fucking nutted. This is a fucking OUTRAGE. Do you really expect me to not whip out my cock and jack off when i see a HOT sex scene in a movie? Either don't ban sex scenes in movies, or LET ME jack off in your theater, assholes.

no I wasnt in last thread

who woulda thought eyebrow to hair contrast was so hot

Its been a while..

I'd fuck you like Hayley

I was sick and a receptionist asked me to bring something in because my wife was gone. I said I was sick and it wasn't going to happen. She said it needed to be brought in. I told her to go fuck herself with a rake.
I swear to god that was the first time she had that said to her, and my wife got blamed/fired because *I* wouldn't apologize.
People are weird

Those feet...

better if i not tho

That was a different user but you're making a convincing case

kek

Fuck

What about them user?

I hope Tay doesnt judge me for cumming too quickly

It's ok, she knows she has that effect.

Lots of precum

Mmmm it will still be a hell of a nut though

all that booty shorts and no booty

They are perfect. Absolutely perfect

She wants that inside her.

HERMAN FUCK OFF

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Yes please

It's small but it's cute.

goddamn that body

Ok I'm fucking sick and tired of this Rick and Morty IQ meme. Please just fucking stop. I don't even know the full story about why R&M fans think the show makes them smart. But honestly I am seriously getting SO pissed off at this meme. I can't believe I'm writing this, but I feel I should. I am so sick and fucking tired of this "Rick and Morty IQ" meme bullshit. Please, it's grating and painful to me. I don't even watch the show (I know almost nothing about it), but I just want this meme to die as soon as fucking possible. It's literally mocking fans of the show, and I am not okay with a meme meant to insult others. I don't know why fans think the show makes them smart, but holy fuck I don't give a goddamn shit. Please, for the love of all that is holy, let this meme die already.

I wouldn't be able to pull out of Tay if my life depended on it

I want to put it in her little cute butt

Holy fuckkk

How perfect?

Get inside those tight little cheeks, user

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

You working that ass for us like a good girl?

Most unfunny pasta in a celeb thread I have ever seen. I hope you all enjoy the fucking ban, you stupid fucks. I hope the fucking ban was worth it you shitheads. Get fucking reported, you wastes of human life. Any fucking moment now, the mods will be kicking down yer fucking door to rape you, yer mum, and yer fucking slut nans, then as yer screaming and crying in pain, the take yer fucking shitty computer that you decided just this once to be an unfunny, stupid fuck. I hope the fucking memes were worth it you stupid fucks, I fucking hope they are. For when the mods snap yer fucking 2003 laptop in fucking half over yer fucking skull, you shalln't be laughing at this moronic bullshit, fuck you and your stupid queen and unfunny as fuck bananas faggots.

That perfect that I HAVE to lewd them

I'd love to lick that asshole of hers

Disappointing tits

You betcha pham. Love aussies ever since my fwb

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and i have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu.You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu.You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu with you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamned desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

Me too, user

To lewd them?

I'd love to tear those shorts down and bury my face in there

Who wants to pay for my surgeries to become Dove

Compelling.
Anyway i gotta take a shit. Brb

Oh, wait it's a herman thread
he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....
>That moment that you realise that
>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...
just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices
he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Herman is some autistic deviant who was spending every waking hour on here shitting the place up. He would start most of the celeb threads for the express purpose of trying to create a circle jerk because he is a huge faggot that is only interested in user's dicks and not the girls in the pics he is posting.

how and what

She fucking wants it, user!

My cumfu has yummy soles

celeb is not even present on that list

The main Herman of the celeb thread is an autistic NEET shut-in:
His posts =
>stutterfag spammer/VicJustice >Mackenzie Foy (underage atm)
>Francesca Capaldie (ginger girl underage atm)
>Tayanon (one of them) as a homosexual circlejerk under the guise of a female celebrity
>Ariana Grande scat fetish spam
>impersonates Robertsfag by spamming spiderman, while requesting Emma R to be posted, fooling anons into believing it's actually Robertsfag
>does double bluff troll spamming horses when Robertsfag posts Emma R to trigger him, perpetuating a spam cycle
>he spams his own Herman pasta to draw attention to himself
Typically, the NEET Herman's autism is triggered when other anons ignore him and he begins his troll posts/spam
Any questions?

spammer BTFO

I have enough precum to slide right in

28 here

It's present on this updated list

i need to get handraped to her

Molly Quinn

BTFO

Isnt foy 17?

I love the way emma looks in that interview