Convince me not to vote Hillary

Convince me not to vote Hillary.

Tbh the novelty of the first woman president is intoxicating.

At this rate she might not even be on the ballot, even the libtard media is being forced to report her lies.

lets do this instead

Rolling in a hillary thread

I second that motion.

holy shit rollan

rrroooll

rollin 'n' sagin

Shillary thread?

cmon cmon cmon

Rawwwlin

Rowland

Holy shit would marry

Perfect roll 10/10

Where do I begin.

She constitantly lied all the way through, she refused to speak, when everyone else did. She claims everyone at the state dept did it, when in fact it wasn't even the same. Sure powell did it, but remember this was when they were starting to just build this system, everybody knew about it and were on the same page. What hillary is came later, when everyone knew what was the right thing to do and wrong thing to do. She did even worse, she actually had a private server, knew it was wrong, did it anyways. Why did she do it? To circumvent FOIA requests, most importantly like I mentioned, she lied about it to the american people time and time again, ALL THE WAY THROUGH. She cannot be trusted.

Also lets not forget she is the face and poster child of money in politics, she needs to be rid of. Her and the entire DNC leadership is falling apart. I can go on and on.

roll for a qt

Let us see what we get hur

He can't even vote, check flag.

She is also a total GILF.

Why do non-Americans think they can vote in American elections?

FUCKING SAGE YOUR POSTS.

Women are fool hardy, and ruled by emotion rather than logic. Never take your emotions onto the battlefield.

Look what has happened to Germany, and Merkel barely counts as an actual "woman"

Because they can in sanctuary cities.