Based chinks do it again

Racist laundry detergent gets out even the worst stains...

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=CqtS3hSwq3o
youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU
youtube.com/watch?v=BJP5f-fsHrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tfw China/Russia are less cucked than us in terms of caring about PC

But can it clean up his record?

>tfw China/Russia are less cucked than us in terms of caring about PC

they are race supremicists. they are chinese first

A literal clone of this commercial:
youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo&app=desktop

I bet no one complained when the white guy was getting erased.

something something cant swim, something something dryer shrunk his dick

No need

As an asian he will no longer be genetically predisposed to crime

>its racist if a black man goes in and a white man comes out

>its not racist that an italian company did the EXACT same commercial except race was reversed.

can Sup Forums explain this to me?

The Jew-controlled Media have pushed being PC too far. No one is going to care because that man is white and the Jews have conditioned us to think racism against whites is okay.

I guess you can say that he was ethnically cleansed

Wow so tolerant and diverse :^)

So the guy that went in was gross, but why does he have to be black when he comes out? Couldn't he have just been a hot Italian guy?

CHINKED

That's enough carlos

how did he come a nigger out of a washing machine?
or was it an ad for dye?

That commercial makes no sense whatsoever.
Jews ya lose.

Why don't the SJWs go protest over it? Oh wait they can't.

OH YOU

>Cat keeping someone from using an ATM in Israel

RIP cat

In the future when China starts getting millions of non-Asian refugees and migrants and Chinese demographics are becoming a minority, the Chinese sjw will be showing this on Chinese Buzz Feed showing how racist Han Chinese to increase Han guilt.

We should invest in research in this field.

Chinks literally don't give a damn. If a black guy rapes a chinkwoman he gets his dick cut off. They're gonna wreck Africa with their colonization. They will make whites look like peaceful angels.

Race stuff aside why the fuck would you advertise your laundry product as something that adds or changes the color of the clothing you put in instead of just cleaning it?

i wonder if the black actor knew what the end of the ad would be when he recorded his part

Maybe they were saying their product is sub par

no, the chinks will learn from the mistakes of europe

>implying chinks are able to feel sympathy

lmao they used the same music and everything

slopes have some chutzpah i'll give them that

In Europe they see niggers as "exotic." So it adds to the thrill, especially for sluts.

BASED CHINA

FUCK NIGGERS

>mfw they started playing the rap music

That's a terrible haircut.

Reminds me of this

Whites are probably the most empathetic race by far. The chinese simply just don't feel the same way.

Thank you based Carlos

This will never get any traction because sjw's are too lazy to learn chinese and the chinese give no fucks about the literal 9 black people in mainland china.

Okay Sup Forums the memes were funny but this is serious. I'm black. There is nothing "unclean" about us that needs to be washed off. This is clearly problematic.

>Problematic

>white
>empathy
kek
We are the race with the least empathy.
Black people have much more empathy than us.

Based slant eyes

>black """""suitor""""""
Is it just me or is this a pretty cuck choice of wording?

>least empathetic
>white people literally vote for thousands of refugees to flood in and destroy your homeland and country because they feel bad

>Race row
>Liberals crying
>Chinese not giving a fuck
>A row

there is no row. some westerners got pissed on the internet and china ignores them because they don't give a fuck

it's not about black people, but actual Africans.

They are some chinese cities that are completely overrun with Africans and surprise surprise, the rape / murder / gun violence rates all went up.

The company also did one in Italy or something where they made a white guy black.

He made a poor choice of words. We're easily the most tolerant of bullshit.

Once the tolerance runs out, all that remains is unbridled consequence.

In the fantasies anyway. In reality, we just put up with the most bullshit and created a society that enables bullshit.

They should be

>some chinese cities overrun by africans
>gun violence went up
List a couple, please. Not because I think you're talking out your ass, but because this is the first I've heard of african majority cities in China.

LEL YOU REDDIT TOO?! CD TOP COMMENT AM I RITE?

Pretty sure this ad made the regular Italian angry and was counter productive to sales.

Trust me, I come from an Italian background and go to Italy all the time. An Italian girl was sitting down at the beach with a black guy and they didn't even look like they were dating, just friends, and they got so much fucking dirty stares. And the word "negri", the word for niggers in Italian, is used like its a normal way to say black people. Hell, Italy is the last western european nation to legalize same sex marriage and just recently recognized civil unions for them so for now Italy is semi red pilled

How long before it comes out that 'China is a nation of immigrants'?

g8 b8 m8

>projecting non-existent feelings on migrants
>unable to understand how migrants really feel
>w-we have so much empathy
KEK

This is not tolerance, this is a lack of empathy.
Every race other than the white race knows that migrants don't give a shit and they are only here to benefit from free care.
White people are the only retarded ones who can't understand even the simplest people.

I am ashamed of being white.

Perhaps you misunderstand what tolerance means because you're french and lost our civil war, revolutionary war, cold war, and vietnam war. It's fine.

White boys BTFO!
You faggots came in this thread laughing but ended up getting cucked! My fucking sides famalamalam

HAHAHAHA GET REKT BLACKS

IT'S ALREADY BEGUN

youtube.com/watch?v=CqtS3hSwq3o

GODDAMMIT CARLOS I SPIT OUT MY DRINK AND NEED A NEW MONITOR

CARLOS

There's "color birghtner" detergent that's supposed to restore faded colors on your shirt. It's really handy.

reddit faggot go home

but those are just ganguro girls, santiago

Aren't there tons of ghost cities in China anyway? Wouldn't be surprising if one got taken over.

Perhaps you misunderstand both what tolerance and empathy mean. But you're white. No surprise there kek.

Well damn now I feel retarded but am also glad I learned something new even if it's something I should have known about for decades.

As someone who has lived in mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan totaling 7 years I can tell you they feel the same way about whites just to a lesser extent.

You guys saying BASED CHINA look dumb as fuck lol.

Ancient Chinese secret, huh?

>Clone
More like mirror.

>I'm am ashamed of being white
>checks flag

Typical, kill yourself immediately you spineless faggot.

I lived in Asia for a few years because of my job anons. Japanese and Chinese dont mind whites but god damn do they hate blacks. We've been kicked out of restaurants because we went with a black coworker.

Asian guilt simply does not exist.

This,

(japan though)

youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU

Two things, because I am twice as smart as all of you.

1. This is Rabbi Shekelgrubergoldsilverplatinumsteinbergman. We have a team right now in mainland China training the next generation in cultural Marxism. their race will be gone in approximately 7 generations.

2. It looks like the Chinese are now copying Japanese graphics. First the Japs got their Kanji from China, now the Chinese get their imagery from Japan. Funny.

3. (bonus)
youtube.com/watch?v=BJP5f-fsHrs

wew lad, first day on Sup Forums, eh?

They're not actually dark skinned, it's some wierd Japanese "fashion" thing they do.

>we
Lol. Fuck off, Nigger.

We are all white and we should all be ashamed of ourselves.

We must admit the truth.
But we white people lack courage.
Black people don't hesitate to attack people they don't like.
We are afraid. We can only fight with firearms and bombs. We white people are cucks.

>IT'S OKAY WHEN IT'S A WHITE DUDE BUT NOT A BLACK DUDE
>MUH SLAVERY MUH RACISM MUH DICK I'M SUCH A HUGE FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE OH LORDY LORD PLEASE KILL ME JESUS

Fucking niggers.

>be black
>interested in going to asia

i need to figure out how to disguise myself as a white man. not breaking the law wasnt enough

>0/10

Pathetic b8, gas yourself

The point is they are promoting their own race, not every other race except their own.

See

you heavily overestimate the empathy of chinks
they double tap people they run over so that they kill them and don't have to pay hospital bills

We, the white race, are pathetic.

That's..... pretty fucking funny.

They can though. I don't care. I respect their nationalism. They don't have to like Caucasians.

HAHAHA
Did you live in Vancouver?
Did you get kicked out of your house?
You prove that we, the white race, are cucks.

Fucking newfags

das rite

>B-BUT WOMEN LOVE THE BBC!

cucks BTFO forever

no i moved to china when i was 5 and grew up there

I thought it was gonna be cuck shit but then I lmao'd

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>said the self hating white
>in the bin

Good way to prove the spineless French stereotype.

dunno, how long is the sight radius of the executioner's ak?

Courage is not a virtue. Read Schopenhauer. Courage is just stupidity and disdain. A vice, not a virtue.