How do we fix this shit

how do we fix this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UugS9l6QvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

M8 we're pretty much through to semis

We don't.
We just laugh and keep supporting Liverpool.

poo goes in the loo, not the bin

what the fuck netherlands

>W-we drew against Anderlecht away
>All things considered a p. good result la
GREATEST CLUB IN THE WORLD

>250m to draw against anderlecht on thursday night

This desu

>We beat Barca 3-0 at home
>S-surley we're through r-right r-right

Plz learn how European football works

>and be content with it

>dominate game
>score
>miss enough chances to take the score to double digits
>lower intensity
>draw after opponents score from their only shot on target
Familiar feel. Ah well, away goal, no injuries, still unbeaten. Semis seem secure.

>1:1 against Anderlecht
>""European football""

Get rid of Poorinho

Lads we need more black players at united , we just need more strengt on the midfield

TTSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Juve is through. While refball is a possibility, BBC won't get raped like the PSG defense and they are also likely to score there too.

Don't bring on ball-watching fellaini

This isn't even wrong. Jose should've started with Fosu Mensa instead of Lingard or Carrick.

LADS

remember that >moyes meme about david moyes

what if we changed it a bit so it was about jose mourinho

i think it would be rate funny like

i have a pretty good idea of how it work

listen to this

lads

its gonna be really good

no lie

really really good

lads

here it is

>mouyes

Why don't they practice finishing?

Please overpay to bring Ronaldo home

It's a different ball game when Ur penned in Ur own box 2-0 down at the Nou Camp

Mis lados!

>BBC wont get raped

BB were raped by Barca in the CL final though. And C is mediocre compared to BB

what happened to mourinho? it's not like the game changed that drastically in the last 2 years but he just seems so obsolete now

We are probably through but our mentality is fucked. We should have got the second goal after half-time and put the tie to bed.

>Manure drawing against f*cking Belgian team in EL
>b-better focus on Juventus who won 3:0 that will surely divert attention from >mouyes and >poobag
A f*cking Anderlecht

>we

>tfw fags on Sup Forums were posting memes about slovak bro missing pogba
>juve is 3-0 up against fucking barcelona
>dabbing nigger had a horrible game against waffle makers

the man is still going through a complete mental collapse after the politics at Madrid and then being backstabbed at his 'home' club Chelsea, and everyone still believes he's just Jose being weird old Jose when actually he should be on a suicide watchlist

>dabbing nigger had a horrible game against waffle makers
Outside of 2415115 great passes? Can't blame him for Rashford and Lingard shitty ball control.

No, I think Manure are shit. But whoever rates Juventus as some magically unstoppable team are forgetting how they play. In the Napoli away game a few days before the Barca game, they were practically penned in their box and had few shots on goal. And thats against fucking Napoli

Manure is full of overpaid shit players and mercenaries.

a second goal was the minimum to look respectable imo
man u didn't take any chances and paid the price

Load the 2012 save game

>Pogba vs. Anderlecht
>2 shots (1 on target), 2 attempted dribbles (1 successful), 1 key pass, 3 attempted tackles (2 won), dispossed twice
Not his night again lads. Does he only show up in big games?

Get necked.

pay money for highly rated players desu
that means paying 80 million euro for a good goalkeeper like ter stegen, 150 million for aubameyang or greasemann or higuain and 90 million for david luiz

underrated

so? napoli is a great offensive team

What's wrong buddy?

ABUs are looking a bit desperate.

Check'd and kek'd

A 1-1 away tie in the first leg is a good result for even matched teams.

But it isn't a good result for a team that considers itself CL tier and is playing in the fucking Europa League.

go watch the game again rapefugee. "great passes" is subjective; Pogba's passing isn't great in the final third

>mouyes

Barca have the best front 3 on the planet who will be motivated. And if Barca somehow fix their form against Sociedad and Halal, they will have momentum going into the CL game.

You don't fix it. Fuck Man U. At least under Ferguson they demanded respect. They had a majority British team (Neville, Rio, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs and Rooney) and an identity. This band of over-hyped and over-payed mercenaries (led by the king merc himself) deserve nothing.

Tsu is probably ashamed of having played for United now

It's a great result for a team that knows they're gonna go through at home, in fact we had the same result against Russian nobodies that was more embarrasing, but Sup Forums didn't say anything then, cos Sup Forums is never right

Fire Mourinho. He's broken and will continue trying to grind out 1-0s against poor opposition forever.

Manchester united is the best team in the world at drawing 0-0 at home. Thats all they need.

CL return is next week

Would have been 6:0 with #Pogboom though, deciding crucial matches all by himself is his specialty after all
>1 key pass tonight
>mfw

it's only happened 3 times. united are far superior at home in the EL these days anyway. 13 goals scored and 1 conceded, 5/5 wins.

Why does the best front 3 on the planet wait until being down by three goals to play well?

Also, they don't play Halal until after the Juventus match.

best front 3 with basically no midfield. I think the 6-1 has wrongly altered everyone's expectations of this barca team

Then they have the Sociedad game

>D-don't worry about C-Champions League! W-We can get it through E-Europa

Kek

The point is how deep Manure Corp. and customers have fallen. They're tripping on their feet comming up with excuses how drawing against Anderlecht in EL is something they should be satisfied with.
The Scottish drunkard is literally lmaoing at how his precious legacy is untouched

It's a good (by which I mean we can win tie from here) result, the problem is that it's indicative of our mentality. One goal and we think it's all over.

No midfield? Tired excuse. Only Xavi is missing from the midfield of the supposed "greatest team of all time" bullshit that's parroted by idiots. They have bought Suarez, Rakitic, Gomes brought back Rafinha and moved Turan all for 1 player and still you blame the midfield?

>we

No one's actually satisfied with it though, it's annoying but it's not the end of the world. Spurs lost here last season, Arsenal choked a 3-0 lead to these recently. It's still advantage United yet everyone's acting like they just got knocked out.

I think I know what their problem is, Dutchbro

They're not spending enough on players and their marketing has been shit for years.

All those players have declined hard or are garbage, retard

Under previous managers yes maybe, but Mou's too smart to flop this at home, the whole pressure of Manchester will be behind him, they'll get through and play well

What is it about United that just makes seeing them fail so fucking satisfying? I can't put my finger on it. I have friends that support Chelsea, United, Arsenal, and even >inter. But seeing United fail the most is by far the most hilarious.

Why Sup Forums? Why? Why does seeing this steaming pile of shit fail time and time give me so much joy?

>Manure have completely lost any sort intimidating factor they had, any medicore team can be confident to get a draw at least
It's not the end of the world, but it results like these are exactly the reason why no one would include Manure among the best 20 teams Europe anymore, let alone the elite. They're impotent, toothless, the only thing you should be worried when facing Manure are the referees.

Lyon score

iniesta can play about 1 game every 2 weeks now, gomes is trash, denis is too young, rafinha and turan are injured etc

Because they've been complete cunts for 20 years

now what?

youtube.com/watch?v=4UugS9l6QvI

how many dabs though???????/

Their smug fanbase. Seriously. 30 years of dominance and they just don't know anything else. All the other teams you listed had more bad than good years but United revolved around Ferguson and when he left it totally collapsed and they think they're still relevant without him, lmao.

Do you think Nasrallah would be better than Mouyes?

Show me on this doll where they hurt you

They consider themselves the greatest team in football history without the European Trophies to back it up

He forgot!

Desu the "1 goal is enough" was a thing at Chelsea as well, too many times the team felt like scoring once and then defending was good enough to win the game.

I think it was when 99.9% of their fans tried telling me there was nothing stupid or even ironic about breaking the record for pogba

Fuck off and die you sub-human waste of space.

>*THE* Netherlands
>as if there was any other nether

How fucking arrogant do you have to be?

>best front 3 on the planet

that's not jesus, kdb and sane

>amerishart posting in a football thread
>tf
>tt

pick up the phone pal

I think it's a hangover from Van Gaal really. Sitting back (as long as there is a counter-attacking threat) isn't bad in itself: it's just when it's done outside of the last 20 minutes of the game. We should have came out in the second half looking to create and looking to force the issue but that didn't happen.

Spending obnoxious amounts of money only to finish sixth in their domestic league and to draw against literal Minnie Mouse League teams. They deserve getting laughed at.

fuck off

Exactly. Go watch nigger ball, it's much more suited to your lack of intelligence.
Also, what is VPN? You fucking retard.

fucking hell mate it might be important

keep mata and de gea

change literally everything else including manager

long time no see ameribro

literal definition of "the bad guys"

United just keeps guaranteeing >us a consistent CL space. Thanks Mou!

City and Spurs are niggas for life

cringe

Literally the arsenal of the CL group stages

jesus christ

only teams in the league right now with a long term project

>mfw city and united have pretty much swapped in terms of this perception

What's wrong Mouyes? Mad your """"top""""" team gets cucked by the weakest collection of top PL teams in recent memory?

word

no just your odd attempt at creating some kind of "bromance" with spurs despite being a complete bandwagoner yourself. spurs operate completely different to shitty and deserve a hell of a lot more respect.