Cars only fags drive

Cars only fags drive

>Cars only fags drive
What's wrong with a Mini, mate?

Shit, wrong pic.

Nothing, if you have a vagina and dislike going faster than 50mph

No you were right before is for muslims though.

Not gay.

Checked

The Wienermobile

B
M
W

Obligatory. On a side note how the fuck did he get that black trim to look glossy? Mine looks like hazy dog shit no matter what I take to it.

Yep, BMW's are over engineered shit.

you know minis go ridiculously fast though, right?

Anything made by this company. It is literally the official car brand of homos.

t. Mini owner

they also make some of the best rated cars in the world

Yeah, but homo's also like getting fucked in the ass. So their opinion is biased.

I dragged my buddy who had a mini when I had a chevy slowbalt and still blew the doors off him. It's a practical car if you live in a city, but other than that it's a really douchy, impractical car.

How has this been missed??

>Nothing, unless you have smal penis
/fixed

>not picking the automatic 6 cylinder

They fucking ruined the mustang design with this body. It looks like a mustang and jaguar's aborted fetus.

with a sleeper that large you can fuck many a bloke in there

This

27 inch TV, microwave, fridge with a freezer, gaming PC, 250lb GF all fit in mine.

Yank Detected!!

No mustang has looked good since 73'

The current gen at least looks palatable for a global market. that being said its still not worth all the hype

i would like it also if it was a pretty girl doing it to me with an appropriate instrument

was waiting for someone to post that

atleast you have enough horses to tow that 250lb gf user

Fuck no, the body before wasn't that bad. Despite being a plastic wonder. Actually looks like a Mustang.

I have to get her to move to the sleeper when going through weigh stations so I won't be overweight on the steer tires.