Only countries rich enough to afford representation in Disney's world showcase welcome...

Only countries rich enough to afford representation in Disney's world showcase welcome. Poor countries need not enter this thread.

We have had a world showcase for 50 years already.

the wealth is in your peoples heart

>morocco
>mexico
>continent, not a country

Well I'm glad the UK is there, seeing as Disney has used British literature in a shitload of stuff. So much so idiots think Winnie the Pooh is American.

Even though he's Canadian

No idea what you mean m8.

When A.A. Milne took his son Christopher to the London Zoo the boy was enamored by a Canadian black bear named Winnipeg, Winnie for short.

Winnie the Pooh is a Canadian bear.

why are we next to morocco again ? i want to be with italy and germany
fuck you disney

Why does Norway get represented? not fair :(

You're just across that little water channel from the UK

i prefer alice anyway

what is this, is this a real place or smt

Excellent choice

Disney Land probably.

It's the world showcase portion of the epcot centre at Disneyworld in Florida

From Wikipedia:

>"Each pavilion [based on those similar to a world's fair] contains themed architecture, landscapes, streetscapes, attractions, shops and restaurants representing the respective country's culture and cuisine. In an effort to maintain the authenticity of the represented countries, the pavilions are primarily staffed by citizens of the respective countries as part of the Cultural Representative Program through Q1 visa agreements. Some pavilions also contain themed rides, shows, and live entertainment representative of the respective country."

>norway
>culture
Pick one and only one.

Norway has only been a country for 200 years, and has only been sovereign for a hundred years.

Even then, they'd never have managed to found a state if it wasn't for the co-operation of the Swedes.

Americans will just lump Norway and Sweden together, and for things like this will pick a flag out of a hat to represent whatever they're portraying.

they have plenty of culture, just as much as us so idk what you're on about

>Norway has only been a country for 200 years
just because they'be been under foreign rule doesn't mean they have forsaken their identity

lel, why are you so bootyblasted over this?

I don't believe you. Canada is only 150 years old and only 18 years old in its current form, and we have more than enough culture to justify an amusement park pavilion.

Sven is jealous of Klaus.

Just think if Brasil was added the pavilion would look like a bunch of favelas and the signature food item would be umma delicia sopa di macacu

the Norwegian one is actualy fairly impressive

A Brazilian favela section would look exactly like the rest of Disneyworld, Florida.

A shitty, dangerous, hot place, full of black and brown people speaking an Iberian language, all trying desperately to avoid zika mosquitoes.

>Norway has only been a country for 200 years
Same as U.S. of A.

I never knew this. Thank you user. What about the Pooh part though?

Originally Milne wrote little stories about his son's stuffies. One of which was a swan named Pooh. For whatever reason he took the name of the bear that his son loved at the zoo and the name of his swan stuffie and put them together for Winnie the Pooh bear.