Kristi Winters brag on twitter how she got Bearing´s Twitter account Banned

Kristi Winters brag on twitter how she got BearingĀ“s Twitter account Banned.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=-cpR3FYGmi8

Kristi Winters is SJW who push censorship.
youtube.com/user/drkmwinters

Bearing is youtuber who debunk SJW videos.
youtube.com/channel/UCwW_vaMPlq8J4weKDsfeJzw

What would be good lesson to Kristi Winters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC72...N_Y2OC2RgJ-dvA
youtube.com/channel/UCMc...VKsEc98q_kndMA
youtube.com/channel/UCwW...q8J4weKDsfeJzw
youtube.com/channel/UCDc...stNXmAqqT36SNA
youtube.com/channel/UCLF...WgBEixrF55HKew
youtube.com/channel/UCsF...bDH1t5IyOcR-ug
youtube.com/channel/UCTr...AAYdmFHDkci0aQ
youtube.com/channel/UCek...jSmoQ2CuVUWFMA
youtube.com/watch?v=dQDWtJ-_zyg
youtube.com/user/drkmwinters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

excution without a trial.

Karm gonna hit dat bitch one of these days.
Fuckin' blow pig

>What would be good lesson to Kristi Winters?
Well, she disables comments and ratings, so going to her rarely watched videos does nothing. NOTE: When a creator disables ratings, you can STILl give them a thumbs down, and the creators DO see it, it's just not seen by viewers of the video.

Anyway, how to deal with Krustie Innards? IMHO, the best way is supporting the creators like Bearing. I subscribe to him, Drunken Uncle, Undoomed, Suit Yourself, Mr. Dapperton, Irate Bear, Ranting Monkey, Dire Wolf, Black Pigeon Speaks, Kraut and Tea, DoctorRandomerCam and a few others.

If you really like a content creators videos, the BEST way to support them is becoming a patron on Patreon. The way it works is, you pledge a dollar amount and they deduct it from your account every month on the first. You can do $1 a month if you want and it really helps these guys. I spend $35 a month on 4 channels.

Help these guys out and they'll deal with Krustie

Oh, and in the last 8 months, YouTube has pretty much demonetized every anti-SJW content creator on the platform. They USED to get ad revenue on their videos and earned a living doing this. Bearing was a successful real estate guy and gave it up to do YouTube full time. Right now, it's his only livelihood. But, the SJWs running YouTube saw to that. His income comes from his own ads in his videos, Patreon, direct donations, and merchandising.

The SJWs are trying to block that, too.

So much for diversity and tolerance on the left.

So what to do?

Ehh, I found a list I made of gerat ant-SJW YouTubers:

DoctorRandomerCam- Genius level commentary. Often drunk. Good tunes. [British]
youtube.com/channel/UC72...N_Y2OC2RgJ-dvA

Suit Yourself- Quite funny, does his own animations, and I look forward to his going after his favorite targets, Milo Stewart, Oniononionson or whatever, Steve Shives, etc. [Australian]
youtube.com/channel/UCMc...VKsEc98q_kndMA

Bearing- We find out if a bear does indeed shit on a feminist. Does his own music, is the most hated among feminists, and is a funny cunt. [Australian]
youtube.com/channel/UCwW...q8J4weKDsfeJzw

SugarTits- Bearing's wife...or live-in girlfriend... life partner? Screw you, 2017. Similar sense of humor as Bearing, but done with a different tack. [Australian]
youtube.com/channel/UCDc...stNXmAqqT36SNA

VeryNearlyViral- Two Guys (Roy & Lacey) that are clearly working really hard to rise to the level of the YouTube Greats. Videos are often of them acting out a skit on their subject. I probably LOL more to their videos than any others. Their skit where Roy played Steve Shives and Lacey played Kristie Winters had me in tears. It's my personal goal to help them become ActuallyViral. [British]
youtube.com/channel/UCLF...WgBEixrF55HKew

Drunken Uncle- His avatar is obviously your old, drunk uncle. In a constant state of outrage at SJW idiots, combined with very clever observations. Always worth a look. [British]
youtube.com/channel/UCsF...bDH1t5IyOcR-ug

(1)

Undoomed- Probably the most polished of the creators on my list. Top tier production value with great CGI. Plus, he's funny and incredibly insightful. Also, a shit-ton of people have lifted his famous catchphrase, "Hey, moron- FUCKING MORON!!!". [American]
youtube.com/channel/UCTr...AAYdmFHDkci0aQ

TheWhiteYoutuber- A newer channel than the rest, but he's a likeable cartoon guy in a cartoon chair that he probably stole from Bearing. His content is good enough that he's being asked to collaborate with the bigger content creators. [American]
youtube.com/channel/UCek...jSmoQ2CuVUWFMA

Others you might be interested in- Andywarski, Sargon of Akkad, StevenCrowder, Philip DeFranco, TL;DR, Ranting Monkey, Blaire White, The Thinkery, Irate Bear, Mundane Matt, Shoe0nHead, Paul Joseph Watson, A Helping Hand, Kraut and Tea, Egal Matreaux, Foxy The Wary Fox, Dire Wolf

(2)

flag one of her videos down for warning.
youtube.com/watch?v=dQDWtJ-_zyg

What, like directly to her? I'd leave Sup Forums tactics aside on this one and just go after her nonsense. They collapse when their ideas are challenged. Start calling her and her minions out on Twitter and YouTube. Their shit fears direct sunlight.

It's only when they're in their own echo chamber that they feel safe.

You tube is so gay now. That platform will be dead soon.

I recommend everyone check out Atheism is unstoppable aka atheist too aka Devon Tracey.

Content creators are migrating to Vid.me, BitChute, Gab, Minds and other places. Their sole purpose is to create an environment free of censorship. A lot of the people I listed also go on the new platforms, too.

YouTube won't go away... but there will be other places we deplorables can go to see the stuff YouTube cock-blocks.

Same as we've been doing. She fucks with bearings Twitter, who's next? Who's safe?
Something should be done or she will certainly strike again.

Until the feminazis come to those formats and ruin them too!

A lot of us are flooding @Jack with tweets supporting Bearing, but when an ultra-lib runs the company, they really won't listen.

Google (and, YouTube), Facebook, and Twitter are ALL run by SJWs. Unless you're going to buy out the companies, there's really not much you can directly do to them that will make any meaningful difference... other than supporting the content creators you like in other ways. Like I said, things like Patreon. And for the record, I do NOT support Bearing on Patreon. He has a shit-ton of subscribers already and a lot of them are Patrons. I support really small channels... ones under 20,000 subscribers. They need my help more than the big guys.

Like I said, support those guys and they'll deal with Krustie.

And, if you CAN'T financially support them, subscribe to them, give them thumbs up, and most importantly, share links to their videos with your friends online. That helps a lot, too.

The other platforms I mentioned don't have SJWs in charge. That's the difference. They saw a problem with Twitter, YouTube, etc censoring content creators, so they made new platforms where ideas are never squashed.

She has 5k subscribers
No one watches xers nonsense

Her minions do most of the leg work. Most notably, Steve Shives. He's a little sniveling twat who does Krustie's bidding...and he has 57,000 subs. She has a lot of these little...and I hate the work... cucks that do the legwork for her. But make no mistake- she's Queen Bee of that crowd.

nice

>> The other platforms I mentioned don't have SJWs in charge

They will infiltrate them. Its what they do.

Histrionic women invented headaches.

I can't predict the future. All I know is that they created those new platforms as an alternative to the SJW-dominated ones and in the here and now, free speech is their most important feature.

Hey guys, I gotta go, but this is an important discussion. Check some of the channels I listed, give them some love and keep fighting for free speech.

>youtube.com/user/drkmwinters
Do nothing. Nobody even watches her shit.

Yeah, everything new is always great. Until they show up on the new platforms and become your "victims" again.

Running away to another platform is only a temporary solution.
They are treating this like a war, and will certainly win if you don't.

Calling her a Nazi.
Obvi

(You)
The maymay factory should wake up for the common good