What is the best place in the United States to live?

What is the best place in the United States to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_California
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In between those tits

California

Ohiofag here, the answer is Texas

Cuckifornia

Nowhere

Florida if you like the heat.
New England if you like the cold.

dunno man you sure those drug cartels won't chop your head off

just....why?

nowhere

Canada

Texas

right in the middle of those titties

breasts are too big

sage, cancer

depends every state has its good and bad.

the west coast has the best weather but is cancerous full of degenerates nu males.

the East coast is full of niggers

incorrect

Northern California is great.
Everything south of San Jose should be nuked though.

Foreigners really do have a weird bizarre fetish with California.
It's like they think they'll meet a movie star or something.

Best: Oregon, Colorado, Montana

Worst: Minnesota, Wisconsin

GEORGIA

pretty much.

Southern California suburbs.

Perfect weather, great schools away from all the bullshit that degenerate shithole like the Bay Area and LA are known for.

Washington State. Seems like the most pleasant climate and people. Seattle looks like a cool city too.

Seattle or LA, any place with chinks

Anywhere in the mountains with a low population. Thr cities are infested with liberal faggots who ruin everything.

Not North Dakota

Fuck off we're full

It is cold and boring and empty

Don't come to North Dakota

southeast coast

Can you live in a desert?

Yes
>Phoenix, Arizona

No
>Charleston, South Carolina

Stay away from the Northeast and Midwest.

The place with the least niggers.

Houston.

Southern California if you're rich and can live in a nice rich, white, Conservative neighborhood.

Oregon and Washington.

Alaska.

Vermont.

I plan on moving there later. I have family who lives there.

you don't wanna live in Seattle unless you got money.

then is a paradise

No. They are dead. Go away. There is nothing for you here.

Do not come to North Dakota.

California, if you are willing to hispanicise

Too late.

I thought about working for a few national laboratories which seem to hire for positions in California. I've been there and it seems like a great climate, but I hate LA, the general politics as well as your gun hating political attitudes.

I've always thought Montana and states like that were cool, but I'm the type that dreams of living on a ranch in the middle of bumfuck nowhere with 200 acres of woods.

As a CA resident, it's the most amazing state with the shittiest idiots. Most everything north of the Bay is still traditional Murica, and SF is amazing to visit for 1 or 2 day vacations. Any longer than that and you'll want to kill yourself.

Below the Mason Dixon line, east of the Mississippi, and north of Florida on 50+ acres.

/thread

North Dakota because no one lives in it

Alaska.

The Upper Midwest
It's the land of the true patricians

Titsville, DD

Cincinnati. Home of skyline chili and the greatest foor ball team on earth

No, it's one of the worst places to live. I can't wait to get the fuck out of this negrified, multiracial cesspool.

It's easy to own a firearm here in California. Everyone on my street has multiple guns but getting a concealed carry permit is very difficult. Then again I live in a middle/upper middle class suburban neighborhood where the extent of crime is teenagers fucking around or domestic violence from too much wine. Taxes are high but at the end of the day I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Southeastern PA. Prove me wrong.

>great schools
>not as cold as Mass
>blacks all contained in West and North Philly
>lots of comfy nature
>yet accessible to major cities and metropolitan areas in a few hours drive

>alaska

ive heard bad things

For a spic yes
Good to see you know your place

those medium blue counties in the middle of the yellow are caused by military bases and colleges. not a true representation.

It was the best place before it was overrun with spics and chinks and turned leftist retard. If it weren't for the 65' immigration act it would still be a republican state. Republicans built everything good here and the left is slowly destroying it. It's still fucking amazing once you get to rural areas as shitskins aren't into nature. LA sucks but Socal does have the best weather on earth.

South side of Chicago
Aka Chicongo, aka Chiraq

20$ BBBJs, guns for days, coke is cheaper than water. Kill all the people you want, cops dont even show up to investigate they just send the coroner.

You forgot to mention all the spics and being surrounded by the cesspool of degeneracy that is Baltimore, Delaware, and South Jersey

I already have a bunch of guns, big magazines, guns with too many "features", thousands of rounds of ammo, an NFA-restricted item, etc...

I don't think I'd be allowed in because I'd be perceived as a dangerous fucking white man.

But the suburbs are filled with like minded white people.

in the rich white bit

>and SF is amazing to visit for 1 or 2 day vacations

if you have $6,000 or $7,000 to kill

>too big

smfh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_California

Just makes me cringe at the loss of freedoms.

NJ

Depends what you want.

Do you want a job? Then Texas. We took all the jobs.

America is a good place for making money. But it's a terrible place for having fun. Why do you think Westerners go to 3rd world countries on Holiday? Africa on safari, sun bathing in bahamas, get drunk in cancun.

Detroit

>Africa on safari, sun bathing in bahamas, get drunk in cancun.
Only rednecks and dentists do these things.

Most civilized nations have a police force. Maybe youre thinking of a different fun. Perhaps detroit more up your alley

We don't want any commiefornias here. If you come here bears will eat you. There are 3 times more bears than people.

>selena gomez from a movie

user plz