Why do liberals rage over parking jobs?

Why do liberals rage over parking jobs?

They're children

That is pretty shit though 2bh

Why do assholes park like assholes?

>implying i dont key every car i see parked like that

Won't his car get craned? Why would you do that?

I'm not even a liberal, but that shit pisses me off. I'd call the cops desu.

>nonviolently reacted to a socially unacceptable behavior WITHOUT asking the state to enforce laws against it with guns and theft

Literally the opposite of a liberal reaction.

To pretend like it's not yours, write "assholes and shit "with chalks, take a picture and post on social medias for points

Daily reminder that those parking lines are just suggestions of where to park. People can choose not to use those suggestions if they wish and there is nothing you can do about that.

Liberals?

ur mum parked her asshole on muh dick last nite

why do you browse reddit?

>why do truck drivers think they're allowed to park however they want
Go fuck yourself, he deserves to have his tires slashed.

Source?

I want a truck with a Cummins turbo diesel. A 4bt in an f150 would be cool.

This isn't as bad as those assholes who park next to you in an empty parking lot

Fucking why

>isn't as bad

Those guys are also bad, but this guy is definitely worse.

Yuck. My mums been dead for twenty years. Necro.

Criticizising poor parking has nothing to do with left or right politics.

That asshole is taking up 4 spots.

They are the same assholes that pull up right behind you when you are driving at 3am with out another car for miles .

Look at the 'red one' to the right. It's right up against the white line. If someone parked next to it, he's getting a dent in his door.

This guy obviously knew those lines were put down way too close to each other, even the normal sized cars are pushed up right close to the lines, and he's trying to park that beast.

Better to park in the middle and get a small fine, than have someone put a huge dent in your door.

>asshole parks so close to your door that you have to climb over the passenger seat to get to the driver seat

To get easy upvotes on Reddit

Don't you guys think this is just limited to crowded lots. People have done this to trucks parked at the end of the lot, where lots tend to be empty.

If you want to call it a liberal thing, you can say that liberals love order and control and rigid lines and are against anyone who's outside of it. This would be an analogy. Just like any other counter argument to liberals: "I don't agree with the guy they're attacking, but I also don't agree with the way they're attacking him". They tend to be petty. I'd rather go about my day, bad parking jobs don't bother me.

But it's not limited to liberals. So I won't say that. This is more of a passive-aggressive, entitled, childlike mentality. It's not rooted in politics.

ITT
>people who don't drive F350s
>people who want dents on their car

the truck is too big for parking spots, its best to take up two so others don't try to squeeze in

i'd agree if he wasnt in 4 spots

he's doing it to be a prick, and i support his god-given right to do so

Or you're forced to park over a line because of a shitty parking job. Then that car leaves, your car gets keyed because someone else thinks you're just being a douchebag.

Or you park on the end of the lot, in your pickup truck, and you take two spaces. A car parks as close to you as possible just to prove a point.

YES, they do this. pic related.

So it's not about how many available spaces there are, it's more about using the opportunity to feel better about yourself. Holy shit, I've seen people do this to a camper once at a Walmart parking lot. They're allowed to park there, at least at this Walmart (I gotta give them credit for allowing people to park their campers there). They were on the empty side of the lot.

Never justify pettiness, because you have no idea how consistent they really are. You may think they only care about people taking up spaces in crowded lots, but really they will do this to a guy at an empty lot.

This better be fucking real

Because that guy is an asshole with a small dick

>his ass

>he's doing it to be a prick, and i support his god-given right to do so

Same here, honestly. He wants to park that way, so be it, he's not hurting anyone as long as it's not a handicapped spot and as long as those aren't the four last available spots on the lot.

There's all kinds of ways people take revenge on people who park like this, to the point where they're actually causing more harm than the supposed "le douchey douchecanoe douchenozzle parker". I would never support parking on a curb just to block another driver. I also don't support blocking shitty parkers, because then that person can't leave and you're left with a spot that is unused.

>I had to walk 50 extra feet because I had to park further away because this guy took up 4 spaces, so instead of going to where I was going, I pulled some chalk out of my ass and spent an hour decorating the parking lot

>why is a liberal offended

I've been asking myself this for 20 years

>doing this to a camper

Do those niggers know how much of a pain in the ass it is to manouver a trailer / camper? and park one of them? FUCK those people

>Big trucks = small dick

I'm actually surprised to see insecure people thinking like this these days. I guess people overused the whole joke and it got old. But seriously I don't have a big penis and I drive a tiny car. It's like below average or average, whatever 5.5 is or maybe a little bigger. I thought small car = big dick. I also have big feet. My dick isn't 9 inches though. Does that make me a hobbit or something?

I used to put out my cigarettes on double parked car hoods.

But that's none of your business.

I can tell by the freeway signs that they're in fucking new jersey. doesn't surprise me - people here are always looking for a confrontation. it's like everyone is a compressed spring, about to pop.

>Taking not 2, but 4 spaces with your motorized penis compensator
To be fair, that's supreme asshole levels of parking.

Or you couldn't park there at all because there were no spaces.

what in the hell are you saying?

This. Being a selfish fucking asshole is a lib thing. We're better than that

> kek

That fucking pic lmao

I don't think people who put the effort into keying a vehicle or drawing chalk lines around an entire vehicle are really interested in whether or not they're actually in the wrong or not. They're more interested in making themselves feel better.

It was fucking ridiculous. I was with the owner when he talked to the cops, I consoled him, and I was fucking furious. At least it wasn't that scratched up, but it was enough to show that someone really wanted to give it to this guy for parking like that.

There's not a single sentence in that post that someone with basic English skills wouldn't be able to read.

>so I parked wherever I possibly could, walked way the fuck back over to this truck, pulled chalk out of my ass and spent an hour decorating the parking lot.

>They actually took the time out of their day to buy some chalk, ruin the pavement and take a picture of it

Although I'm not surprised the faggot who took up 4 space is from Texas

Look at this one. I mean holy shit.

Do people just carry chalk in their car for such occasions? Pretty shitting parking job honestly, but maybe they parked there early thinking it wouldn't get crowded enough for parking to be a problem, then later it got crowded.

This is great. Fuck that guy.

>chalk
>ruining the parking lot

they can't stand anything outside of the box they must enforce equality or they are triggered

Chalk washes away over time, the pavement isn't ruined. That could have also been a parking lot for a store that happens to sell chalk, so the person/s could have seen the parking job and bought chalk with their other things.

>the truck is from Texas.

The state should be nuked.

2500 and larger need two parking spots. Especially in these faggy parking lots where the spots are not even deep enough. I avoid being an ass by parking at the back in an empty area of the parking lot, but he really does need at least two of those spots.

lmao

There are people who will print out elaborate flyers just to stick it on windows. Passive aggression is an art sometimes.

Nah.

The guy takes up two spaces. 6 cars are taking up over 8 spaces just to block this guy. Now you have more spaces that are just obstructed, in a mostly empty parking lot.

Pavement is a gender. Respect it and its pronouns please.

common sense. It is typically private property and there is no law about occupying only one spot. It is against the law to double park and trap another car though.

In the absence of real problems, children raised in a culture of victimhood fabricate them out of thin air.

>defends self important shitbag

How's your psychopathy doing today?

thats just spooky especially on really empty county roads

He parked in four spots, he fucking knew what he was doing. With asshole behavior like that he's lucky his car wasn't key'd to shreds.

Yeah, but he isn't just taking up two spots, he's taking up four. That's pretty damn deliberate, not just a 'don't want my car dinged' move. Otherwise he'd just take the two spots on either side, not the other two in front as well.

parking lots are on privates property and it's up to the owner to enforce towing and stuff

>omg chalk thatll show him

Parking lots are private property so the law gets a little gray. In most states if you were doing something damaging on private property e.g. driving drunk, police could arrest you and you would be charged just as if it were on public property.

For something minor like not parking in the lines or even ignoring private stop signs it is hard to prove that the act is damaging. With the exception of having an agreement with the property owner, the property owner will lose their case.

On the other hand, if ignoring those minor traffic rules ends up with damaging consequences, then the offender will have a hard time proving that they weren't being negligent. So it is not illegal to blow through stop signs on private property, but you're in shit if you don't stop and then hit something. You might win if you were fighting a ticket in either case though.

>against making six further parking violations
>to justify one bad parking violation

No, I'm not defending the guy. I'm not putting it past me that you know this, too. Sad troll, you even called me psychopathic for it!

Its private property, and the owner can choose to enforce parking spaces as he sees fit.

>Those trucks need more space desu.
I drive one of those trucks for work, you need one space, that fucker parked in 4 you fuck face.
4! FUCKING SPOTS!
The only reason you part in two spots or partial in two is because you need to open your doors fully.
THIS FUCKER AINT GOT NO TRUCK BED DOORS!

I guess he could have you towed if he wanted to. Without a sign stating one spot though he might be in trouble if you sued.

fuck people who do this shit.

>chalk protesting

I'm finding that admirable. Any cons? I mean instead of a bunch of signs and protesters in the way, you get one big message that people walking over it can read. Not that their cause is worth it, but I can see people with worthwhile causes using chalk.

I guess the con is weather or being fined for it, but chalk washes off pretty easily.

Good for you. I drive one too. Lots these days are using smaller spots. If I park my truck centered in them I can't open either door if the cars next to me didn't park perfectly. I didn't defend him taking up 4 spots, but you are being an ass saying they only take one.

Id do that. There is absolutely no one in that parking lot except for those cars.

I don't mind when they do it in the empty end of the lot. I key cars that are taking up more than one space close to the front of the building though.

I also key cars that have handicapped tags but are in normal spaces when there's 20 empty handicapped spaces right by the front door.

Oh, and the problem with that image is clear. Vandalism in response to a parking violation.

Psst, , do you still think I'm defending the bad parking job? I mean I could post a picture of a car that's been exploded, and you would say I'm defending bad parking jobs because I'm against unreasonable responses.

You shouldn't break the law just to tell someone you don't like his parking job! Leave that to the tow trucks and officers and the owner of the lot.

>Liberals

No, you retarded cunt. Hating people who have no regard for other motorists isn't a 'liberal' thing. What kind of retard are you? Fuck off to Somalia if you can't follow the most basic of rules.

They literally don't have anything better to complain about. People that park like this piss me off, but I'd probably just sigh and carry on with my day.

Sup Forums is so contrarion that they will actually defend this

I guess I'm a psychopath too for wondering why anyone gives a shit if someone takes up 2 spaces in a virtually empty lot.

>I also key cars that have handicapped tags but are in normal spaces when there's 20 empty handicapped spaces right by the front door.

You get upset when handicapped people don't park in handicapped spots? Is that even a real thing people get upset at?

Because they're frustrated with their shitty poor life.

I always park near the back away from everyone and often someone in a shitty car parks right next to me. Jealousy is a bitch.

It's like man-spreading. They're upset they don't have an 8inch deck (v-8) and get upset when people that do need room for their equipment.

yeah fuck the people that live in jersey, especially the elderly that "summer" here

He probably has a trailer attached.

>keying cars

Grow up

I like to piss off liberal like that

english, please?

You really need to stop thinking in black and white. Why can't I disagree with the parking job AND the petty response to it? Why can't I be okay with this kind of parking if it's on an empty side of a lot? It really doesn't bother me as much as seeing a car vandalized for petty parking. That's costly damage, while a bad parking job is a minor inconvenience. I gotta weigh the two.

Fuck I would rage over that.

>admirable
>Any cons?

The con is that slacktivism isn't admirable.

>You get upset when handicapped people don't park in handicapped spots? Is that even a real thing people get upset at?

Especially when the lot is full and they want to feel all handicapable and don't use their special spots so the rest of us can have a place to park.

Keeek

Why do you ask questions that answer themselves?

>slacktivism

Is it really? If someone merely wants to get their message out, that looks like one way to do it. Else every low form of protest could be slacktivism. It's a term thrown around thee days (good job).

I rage over a lot while driving, but today was the first time I've ever used my horn.

It was for some dipshit who didn't use his turn signal and turned in front of me.

I don't get how people can't get in the habit of just using turn signals and it pisses me off so much.

I then started flipping my turn signal back and forth as he looked back at me in his mirror just to let him know how he fucked up.

Oversized trucks should just park in the very back and then nobody would give a shit. If they want to park up front they can buy a reasonably sized vehicle.

>Texas should be nuked

Jealous commiefornian confirmed

They probably won't do anything because parking spots on private property are just suggestions.

You would have to prove to a judge that not understanding the meaning of individual, painted spots inside a designated parking area is a mistake that any reasonable person could make. Good luck with that.