I just learned the hard way that soap is not a good lube. How do I get rid of the sting?

I just learned the hard way that soap is not a good lube. How do I get rid of the sting?

Where did you put soap

in his ass, come on

OH forgot that part. The penis ofc cause there isn't any women on Sup Forums

water and i assume you did not put in in your butt like as in deep in your butt
, if you have put it in your butt then ask for medical attention like call poison control or the hospital. soap will damage your insides if strong enough it might lead to bleeding and poisoning and other issues

No I put it on the dick not the ass. And the soap was also some intimate soap designed for washing genetalia or something along those lines. It's not as bad anymore but it still kinda stings after I washed it with water.

It only burns the first time. Then after that, no burn, just pleasure.

never put stuff in your butt if it is not specifically made for your butt.
if you do it might kill you in a horrible way. do not be cheap and get proper and safe stuff

I miss stupid pointless yet chuckle worthy threads such as this. Lol! You deserve a (You).

you may have had a allergic reaction. as stinging and very intense itching is common reactions

This is the third time I have to say that I didn't put it in my ass. Stop trying to make me gay

maybe cum. Your natural secretions should wash it off from the inside

also, how feminine is your penis?

But what if I'm gay, OP? Who will love me?

i argue sex toys are not gay. toys are in some cases not dick shaped and an other angle on this is that toys have no gender even if it looks a bit like a dick . but this is a bit of a weak argument as dick shaped things are DICK shaped.

Hair conditioner with menthol, it soothes the tip

OP here, I fapped again and with the cum going out, it got rid of the soap. Thank you retards for helping me ;) I guess Sup Forums has rick and morty viewers IQ

send a pic of ass to return a favor

this

I once didn't properly wash off soap off my dick and the skin dried out, shriveled up and died. It was terrible.

You can't really get rid of the sting, you have to sit through it.

you have to cut your dick off op

Grow a foreskin so you dont need lube.

>You are welcome

They are dick shaped because it's a good shape for penetration. You don't wanna ram a fucking square in your ass.

soap is a base you can neutralize it with a mild acid like vinegar .

Rinse thoroughly with water

I have foreskin but I wanted to try something lube like. It wasn't better than normal so I'm not trying it again.

Fun fact I did that once and then fell asleep. Woke up the next morning and all the skin peeled off my tip. Didn't particularly hurt but it left it looking super smooth and shiny.

Yes I was a stupid teenager, like you never did something stupid.

this recently disabled my dick for a week

I got bad head, and it left me with scrapes that I didn't see. I decided I should use some shampoo to jerk in the shower and that was perhaps the worst pain I've had to deal with in years.

Still stings, nothing I did helped. Sorry

congratulations you just experienced the pain of detergent slowly permeating your skin and tissue while dissolving your cell membranes in one of the most sensitive areas of your body ...