I'm ready to die

I'm ready to die...

cool

Care to elaborate?

Try not to make a mess on your way out, it's rather irresponsible of people who top themselves and making a mess in the process, some other poor sod has to clean it up.

Me too, not in the same edgy feels context as you though.

it's their job, if they want to complain about it then fuck them. paint the ceiling op!

Me too op

Pretty dickish atittude to be fair user.

I'm just done. I really don't like this game anymore, it isn't fun and hasn't been fun for two years.

How old are you?

Cheering for OP
Make us proud see you in rekt/gore threads

Join the fucking club & get in back of the line, kid.

>hasn't been fun for two years
Welcome to life nigger. Start thinking about suicide when it's been 10.

>get in the back of the line

You realise you need to be behind and ahead of someone in a line to be in it?

user, it's a mistake to be on Sup Forums asking these shitpiles of humans for guidance or pity (i know that's what you're looking for or otherwise you wouldn't bother posting this)

take a walk outside if you can, or if not, just get out of here and start googling wholesome things

You join the queue at the end; you're in the queue.
You wait long enough to be at the front, you're still in the fucking queue.
Lay off the weed for a while.

You can always be a dick and push infront of someone.

Thanks; it's just about feeling some connection. I don't need to look for something wholesome; there isn't anything like that to find, especially not online

Don't do it mate

me2, in a good way though.
Not that I wish to die, but the world don't surprise me anymore.
I know exactly how my life is going to develope from now on, except I dont know what people im gonna run into or what things im going to do on what occasions.
1 thing for sure, im gonna finish my education(s), get a job, perhaps create a family of my own, live in misery when my mom dies and then im most certainly gonna kick the bucket sooner or later.

21 britbong here, personally I felt a strong desire to top myself from ~16 to 19 due to having shitty future prospects due to having a history of shit attendance at school, a fairly large screeching autist and a grade A recluse. Also I was a fat arse.

Then I got bored of not following through on topping myself and put myself down for some college-esque course at 19, it was heavily pt orientated, based around the uniformed services, run by ex armed forces guys. Helped myself a huge amount, i've started becoming more outgoing and I am a completely different person from before I started attending the course. Still abit of a recluse due to the years leaving me little social connections, but I still feel an indescribably larger amount better than I did before.

Key thing to remember despite how obvious it is; only you can climb out of the hole you're in.

you're only 20, you have a lot of time to drink heavily and take drugs. If you get lucky, one of your internal organs will give out or you'll overdose or choke to death on your vomit some night.

>I felt a strong desire to top myself
you mean you wanted to have gay sex with yourself as the pitcher? How is that even possible

dont cut yourself on that edge kiddo

Made me chuckle, but it means commit suicide.

>for 2 years
ahahahahahahahahaha
grow up
did your parents get you the lambo in the wrong color?

This is the kind of real ass advice you'll only get on Sup Forums. One of the reasons I love you fuckers.

me too

try DMT.

Go suck ur mom bitch

become E N LI G H T E N E D

no u

Or start with acid maybe.
In fact, stay away from drugs dude.
That shit only made me more depressed in the long run.
It's really fucking fun and enlightening, something you wanna try at least once, but it also makes you think too much about things.
For me at least, life has gotten really boring and predictable after philosophizing about shit, being high on weed, molly or acid (often a mixture).
Now all I can think of is how random and pointless my whole existence is, and the fact that my family and friends really is the only reason for me to be alive.

>20

You don't know shit - you are an ignorant child who has never done anything worthwhile. You think the world owes you something, when you have never contributed anything.

>muh enlightenment
you sure you're not just delusional and retarded?

From the sound of your comment it doesn't seem like you've contributed much either. Bet you're 35+ years living in mums basement still. Teach us the ways, you wise ass cunt

My doctor tells me im well functioning and I've never seen a shrink so im gonna pass on that one.
Delusional - for knowing my place in this universe?
You sure you are not the one who is delusional?

Not the bloke you're talking to, but you sound somewhat pretentious atm.

I give everyone my all, and I would say that I understand the principles of enlightenment well enough to be considered enlightened. However, I can't change the past, and due to head trauma, I can't move on from it. The world doesn't owe me a thing: it gave me more than enough, and I broke it and never recovered. I'm a greater fool if I think that I can have that again.

>You don't know shit - you are an ignorant child who has never done anything worthwhile. You think the world owes you something, when you have never contributed anything.

the world might not owe him anything, but he doesn't owe anything to the world either.

Post a link to a live stream of your suicide then, otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time you oxygen thief

Lol we all originate from a big boom taking place some 13,7 billion years ago. You are likely never going to do or say anything thats gonna make a difference on this earth.
Even if you do, who would i make a difference to? A bunch of other poor souls who are going to disappear a brief moment after arriving?
Do yall really think life is so much more than it really is?

I can't keep living for everyone else, and I can't keep giving. I'm leading my friends on by letting them think I'm happy. I'm not, and don't ever expect to be truly happy again, and no matter how much I give it still hurts. There isn't any more of myself to give; the one person who could have reciprocated is gone, and I can't imagine anyone else.

>otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time

isn't that what you're all about here.

No, what we're all about here is random retarded shit- these threads pop up every night. Unless you kill yourself then we don't really care

I want to give everything to the world, and to help it, and everyone. I want to ameliorate everything with everyone; I am just currently unable to. I need someone by my side, and there isn't anyone left who is as capable or willing. If there is, it is fate that we haven't met, or it is because of my literal inability to move on that I was unable to realize it.

>we

You're implying you're not alone.

me too.
the lulz are somewhere. It's gonna be more visible when I have a different composition.
Hope to see you soon.

>see you, space cowboy

At least there's a party tonight... I'm truly thankful that I at least have friends to take the pain away a while