>what about that time when killer was not muslim
>remove islam
>You islamophobe
>time passes beople forget
>rinse and repeat
Please leave us alone

Stop being muslim

Gibe mexican gril first

The fall of Islam is pretty tragic, the Mongols ruined everything desu. Early age Islam was actually pretty based, it produced incredible architecture and scholars. Hell in early age Islamic empires, Christians, Jews, and Muslims managed to live in peace

Mongols were great at first, the power got to their head and then they ruined everything. There was a time when jews, muslims and christians were togathers

Religion cucks and anyone else in any kind of cult or formal ideology needs to be systematically executed, for the benefit of humanity's continued progression. Yes, that includes the "le atheism" neck beard types too, there is little to no difference between all of these.

I used to think that everyone should do what the fuck they want as long as it doesn't hurt/overtly effect anyone else negatively. I've since realised that this is naive and that such people don't actually contribute to the world, they damage it and circlejerk whilst doing nothing, basically. They're the lowest of human life, parasites attached to dogma with no mind or person of their own.

They will never stop being subhuman spergs, they can't even adhere to their own dogma properly, it's embarrassing for the rest of us. So why pretend like they're reconcilable, or indeed, anything more than basic animals that need to be kept in chains or culled.

pakistan is a good country i lov u m8

Is it even possible to reform Islam? At least with Christianity you can treat stuff metaphorically. Can quranic literalism be stopped?

>Please leave us alone

Gladly, but first leave Europe

>Literalism
There is the verse in the Quran which states that even if the husband is on the camel and asks for sex the wife must answer his needs, this underlines the importance of a mans needs but iran and saudi arab made laws about it.

Wahabism is killing us

Is prohibited in Islam read the Kamasutra?

Lub u 2

Not if you want to learn sex moves

Ah ok
Thank you pakibro

the day india finally nukes p*kistan off the face of the earth is the best day of my life

t. pajeet

Hmmm.......

I keep mixing up palestine and pakistan in my head

Is it illegal to practice the Kamasutra in Pakistan?

Why pakis are so ignorant??

Outside of marriage, yes, sort of

They are shitposters

Come, and bring money pls

>terrorist attack happens
>nobody cares about the people who died
>discuss muslims instead

>Early age Islam was actually pretty based
The fuck are you talkin about Jamal?

The golden ages and the period after of you nigger

Al Andalus(at first) and the early age Ottoman Empire are good examples. How do we go back to the golden age. A new Ottoman Empire must emerge, will we ever see another great Muslim leader again?

What are we supposed to say about the people that die other than condolences to the ones they leave behind?
You want a documentary about the life of every person that dies in a terror attack?