So some nasty cunt put up a personal video of me doing some nazi shit and is trying to incite violence against me...

so some nasty cunt put up a personal video of me doing some nazi shit and is trying to incite violence against me. saying Im making the dumb bitch feel bad but the thing is that shit was private and the cunt sent it to herself from my phone while i was blackout drunk, plus she is a fat leftist lgbt princess snowflake cunt. bump if yall wanna report raid her instagram. if enough people are up for it ill post the IG name.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_H94084MQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

not your personal wehrmacht, mein negger

nypa, grow up.

Get bashed, fash.

we are all in the good cause for a reason right?

Bump nigguh

bump

fuckit heres the IG-name "katjabjurulf" do your worst

no

no

what are we supposed to do with this info

and do you have nudes of the fat guy

wont make a difference in society if you are passive.

I want to see the video

no one cares faggot

Post the video or fuck off. And it better be good or nobody is going to care.

Contact her and figure out who OP is.

i dont have nudes of him but his channel is quite revealing if youre into it name is anything4views., report the IG account I mentioned earlier cant give these fuckers a forum where they can misrepresent us.

op is a faggot

>personal
Its this guy right
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_H94084MQ

Here bitch
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4

You've intentionally made a bad video, but badly. Jesus Christ you deserve some flak for this, but there's a disgusting aesthetic I enjoy about it for some reason. Maybe I'm retarded.

Here's a good advice for you m8.
>Don't be a dumb cunt.
You're welcome.

Oh and also
>nypa

NYPA.

It reminds me of YouTube in 2008 when every video was a piece of shit, but it was still cool because magic and shit.

Same

MAN A GORRIUM YEERS OF EVOLUSHUN N NOW WE CEN EET 44 GALLIGRAMS OF COKE WITHOUT DED, THANK GOD DER NO GOD CUZ WERE A BALLILION. and Teh only way to get fat in al borrilium is carbodillium and 55 borrilum black slaves

No man. Its yourfavoritevid

Cmon guys
You love these vids

Hell yeah

>katjabjurulf
Their account is private, too bad, I was going to go tell them about how big of a pussy you are for asking Sup Forums for favors.