Need Friendzoned anthems

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZ5G13MEMgc
youtu.be/7fXv2ttd2Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=amhBuUF-ik0
youtube.com/watch?v=gXbPlFgSfao
youtube.com/watch?v=DkQ83yLqpJE
youtube.com/watch?v=iCN7-EsW3Uo
google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj-w6Hm8a7WAhXBJFAKHR6MDTcQjhwIBQ&url=https://friendzone.bandcamp.com/album/collection-i-remastered&psig=AFQjCNEt-82roTvDRj0YcIdxEUjXAdB6qg&ust=1505829400610275
youtube.com/watch?v=TWAVB8aX2ns
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RrQMIlJbgs8
youtube.com/watch?v=LOqi6awTjB8
youtube.com/watch?v=vjit0AuZNiE
youtube.com/watch?v=ChWgl-7PRa8
youtube.com/watch?v=NyWO2c09TJo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9DdEiaTcaw
youtube.com/watch?v=3zrSoHgAAWo
youtube.com/watch?v=Byz94fkwf6U
youtu.be/RrQMIlJbgs8
youtu.be/it_R8BXkfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yWoTYJqZkpI
youtube.com/watch?v=ui4G4HvqkaY
youtube.com/watch?v=GbiQNM0HrrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She was too good for you

ummmm sorry sweetie, friend zone doesn't exist (i read that on tumblr)

gotchu senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=dZ5G13MEMgc

I'm almost happy here, but I never feel at home--Hotel Books

youtu.be/7fXv2ttd2Ig

an oldie but goodie
youtube.com/watch?v=amhBuUF-ik0

youtube.com/watch?v=gXbPlFgSfao

It does exist, the misconception is that it's bad. In reality, it's a good thing.

how so?

Joe Jackson - Is She Really Going Out With Him?
Radiohead - House of Cards
Weezer - Getchoo
Buddy Holly - Maybe Baby
The Zolas - Ancient Mars
Starfucker - Isabella of Castile
Mac DeMarco - The Way You'd Love Her
Hot Hot Heat - Happiness LTD

this

>tfw your brother unironically attempted suicide because a girl didn't want to have sex with him
>he spent 9 years trying to date her and went to med school solely to impress her
>she married a mechanic anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=DkQ83yLqpJE
lol

WHEN YOU WERE HERE BEFORE

>tfw this will be you

youtube.com/watch?v=iCN7-EsW3Uo
here you go bud

Because having friends is a good thing you fucking wheatus

Break all contact with her - don't be a pathetic beta cunt still hoping for some and missing other opportunities

Not when you want to fuck them

this. rather have someone I can talk to than a hole to fuck (which isn't that bad either)

What if you want both in the same person?

You become Chad ubermensch and hope you get lucky. I'd start looking into stocks and crypto.

The friendzone doesn't exist, you creepy girl fetishist.

google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj-w6Hm8a7WAhXBJFAKHR6MDTcQjhwIBQ&url=https://friendzone.bandcamp.com/album/collection-i-remastered&psig=AFQjCNEt-82roTvDRj0YcIdxEUjXAdB6qg&ust=1505829400610275

no such thing as friendzone
you got rejected

>friendzoned
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

t. friendzoned faggot

But I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

youtube.com/watch?v=TWAVB8aX2ns

Surprised nobody posted the obvious.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RrQMIlJbgs8

That's rough op, have some happy/sad
youtube.com/watch?v=LOqi6awTjB8

Famous by Kanye West

>I'm entitled to fuck people, even when they're not attracted to me >:'(

THERE ARE SOME SITUATIONS WHERE A WOMAN IS REQUIRED TO SLEEP WITH A MAN

that's not the implication at all you stupid retard, there's an emphasis on the word friend for a reason

end yourself

Get baited fag ;)

Maybe, but there are people on this board who unironically believe this

No, there are people on pol and r9k who believe that.

Big Rare - Without You

It can be good in certain circumstances because you can still know and talk to the person without having to have thrown everything away for the desire of sex and deeper intimacy.
And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the friendzone is always good in and of itself, it's not.

I'm a 27 year old virgin who really wants to have sex as well as a relationship with a girl, but dude, there is not a situation where a woman is REQUIRED to sleep with a man.

See

Oh ok, yeah maybe. I get it.

>believing in the myth of friendzone
Up your game and don't be a creep, retard.

Wow! You truly are an ally! Do you want to drive me and Devonte to the club later?

That trip matches that post tbqh. You can tell he's a real bro because he doesn't just insult but offers advice as to how someone may better himself.

Friendzone is a meme, she just doesn't like you

>tfw lonely, low self esteem, struggle with shame, keep feeling not good enough and that everyone hates me
music for this feel

youtube.com/watch?v=vjit0AuZNiE

where did this stupid entitlement meme that roasties spout come from? it makes no sense, no sane person thinks they are entitled to sex, they're just sad that their crush only wants to be friends while they want to take it further.

I wrote you a poem in 10 seconds
Her name was claire
She had brown hair
She said I was funny and handsome
I tried to get in her pants some
That made her laugh so I guess thats what she meant
I tried to get with her and she told me to get bent
She said she only saw me as a good friend
And that's all I'll ever be in the end

be there for him man

>tfw you were friendzoned by a claire with brown hair in high school

I think it comes from losers that go apeshit when frienzoned and say shit like "hurr durr why no one like nice guys" "i was nice to you why not love me"

Dont be friends with women it'll just bring pain.

youtube.com/watch?v=ChWgl-7PRa8

Fire

oh boy

youtube.com/watch?v=NyWO2c09TJo

not friendzoned
rejected
stop orbiting that bitch

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9DdEiaTcaw

WHY MUST YOU TREAT ME AS IF I WERE ONLY A FRIEND

>where did this stupid entitlement meme that roasties spout come from?
Feminism.

>tfw rainy day, laying in my bed listening to this song while thinking of her

youtube.com/watch?v=3zrSoHgAAWo

loooooooool, this dude is so corny

stop friendzone isnt real get a grip motherfucker

Friends are good, but if she doesn't want to come to my house, play music and watch funny shit online with me, and just wants me to drive her places she's not my friend. And most women I'm not fucking don't want to do those things. I'm not saying there's a correlation or anything, it's just what my experience has been like.

Yeah it is. I loved her and she just wanted to be friends.

my autistic lexicographers: does friendzone mean something other than, this kid had a crush on a lady friend, and she rejected him, citing that while she liked him, she didnt have a romantic interest in him? because if that's what being 'friendzoned' means, it seems pretty obvious that this could be 'real'.

perhaps you're just speaking normatively and loosely, and are implying that this kid should quit pining over her or something..?

ayumi worst girl

>friends are good, but if she doesn't want to come to my house, play music and watch me jerk off she's not my friend

nah man
the "friendzone" was invented by bitter dudes who can't accept they were rejected and instead create a new "position" for them, deluding themselves with thinking it's not their fault they were rejected

okay then what is it called when i have a crush on an acquaintance or friend, and she doesn't have reciprocated feelings? its certainly rejection, but its rejection of a specific kind.
could that just be what OP is referring to?

American Football?

Fuck me for wanting friends with similar interests and preferences, I guess.

sex is a meme anyway. get /fit/ and better yourself and make whoever rejected you regret it

youtube.com/watch?v=Byz94fkwf6U

Say no more F A M

youtu.be/RrQMIlJbgs8

unrequited feelings

stop being racist & sexist nazi

you're in for a wild ride

>come to my house, play music and watch funny shit online with me
You're boring as fuck if that's your idea of hanging out. I'm surprised you're even being "friendzoned" let alone getting a gf lmfao.

You were already a friend to begin with, you're not being put into a certain zone after being rejected. That's why talking about "being friendzoned" makes you sound like you think romantic relationship is the default status.
The only situation where the expression "friendzoned" could possibly make any sense is if your gf/bf dumps you but wants to remain friends. And that's actually way worse feeling than simply getting rejected by some random person you're just attracted to and don't have a romantic history with them.

youtu.be/it_R8BXkfGQ

Foam Born (A): The Backtrack

Tell me how to be more interesting senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=yWoTYJqZkpI
a classic

Just go away from your computer, go outside, there must be something to do even if you live in some boring town in the middle of nowhere. Actually the more boring your town is the more interesting stuff you have to invent to entertain yourself, whereas big city folks simply go to clubs and don't develop interesting quirks.
And desu the Internet made us all more boring than interesting. Getting instant gratification from watching funny shit online is only a substitute for our own empty personalities.

>gym
>bar
>stripclub
I don't understand what I'm seeing

youtube.com/watch?v=ui4G4HvqkaY

Possibly the greatest breakup/friendzone album of all time.
>District Sleeps Alone Tonight
>Such Great Heights
>Nothing Better
>Clark Gable
>We Will Become Silhouettes
>Brand New Colony
>Natural Anthem

All on the same album. It may never be topped.

Policy of Truth is GOAT friendzone-kino, too. Holy shit do those lyrics sting.

It's OK, though, OP. I feel your pain. The rejection stings, and it will for a good while. Just use her as a high water mark by which you judge all future relationships and try your hardest to find another one just like her that actually likes you back.

>t. Someone who's been in your shoes, still occasionally has dreams about the girl in question, 8 years later, and would honestly seriously consider dropping my now-fiancee for "the one that got away" if she were ever to come back into my life.

Nice joe Jackson

Little known fact but the whole of kid A by radiohead is about getting friendzoned

explain

youtube.com/watch?v=GbiQNM0HrrI