Anyone have any interesting stories about bachelorette parties?

Anyone have any interesting stories about bachelorette parties?

No

I heard a rumour that one of my friends sucked off a stripper at her bachelorette party. Everyone I talked to about it didn't tell me anything though. Don't think the husband ever found out.

Wow, anymore details? Do you believe that?

I wasn't there (I'm a guy). Don't have any more details sorry. I'm not sure if I believe it or not but who knows.

ofc it's real

they throw those parties and get male strippers just for that reason, to have 1 more wild meaningless fling before getting married

>the general rule is that nothing ever happened

My sister shagged 6 guys in one day on her hen do

I've been to a few hen parties and they've certainly got interesting.. Not sure if they're the same thing.

Pic of sister?

Story?

if a guy was there it's not exactly a hen party. they put they real freaky shit on old when men pass through.

everyone think about this - when hanging out with your guy friends and a woman is suddenly there, don't you act differently?

tfw you will never understand how women are when together.

I'm not a guy and I'm under no illusion about how women behave.
Quite a few of my friends are married. 1 hen night was quiet but the rest weren't. Dicks got sucked and a least a couple of the brides to be had sex. My advice to any fella getting married would be, don't let her have one.

Were they sucked in front of everyone else? What about the sex? We’re they especially big and nice cocks or something ?

How did U hear about this? What happened?

I'm a girl so was with them. We were in Ibiza, 4 different guys on a booze cruise, 1 in a nightclub then she had a guy back at the hotel.

Did she suck them in front of everyone and all at the same time ? We’re their cocks nice?

The sucking was in front of everyone because it's almost part of the show. And after staring at some stripper's dick for an evening, the girls usually want a bit of it. I know from hearing about it after that a couple of the brides had sex with the stripper, and one actually did it while we were sharing a room but I was too drunk to care.

So the girls like to show off Their sucking in front of the other girls? Did the guys cum? We’re u tempted to have a suck?

Fuck do you care if the cocks nic3 fagot2

They don't cum if they think they're getting sex later, but one once came on one of the girl's faces. I've had a cheeky little suck before.

Hot! Was everyone surprised when he cummed? Did she like it? What made you want to suck ?

She’s hot

Everyone cheered when he came. She was certainly surprised and obviously liked it but was a bit pissed off he got some in her hair. Eh, they're attractive guys and I wanted to suck his dick. You just get horny I suppose. Booze is a factor.

Ya I bet it must be hard to see their cocks and not get horny, how did u feel after you sucked it? Did U suck it for long or just have a quick taste?

Wow that’s hot. I honestly didn’t believe stuff goes down but I guess it really does happen. I’m assuming the husband is quite wealthy to send her to Ibiza right?

can we see your cheeky boobies?

Can't remember how long. I did it a few times because part of the game/act is that he goes along a line of about 3 of you and you take turns sucking and trying to outdo each other.
I'm not Ibiza user.

Itt weird ass neckbeards.

Sounds like a fun game. So all of the women get a turn with his cock in their face? Do they all suck it? I like hearing about what girls do when their partners aren’t there, do u have kik?

Don't have kik. You'll get stories like this from any girl who's been on a couple of them nights, although they won't all admit it. There's usually a lot there and a few near the front will take turns sucking and wanking his cock. And getting their boobs felt. Women are worse than men for this shit.

*Hen nights. Not them.

Does her husband know? If so, does he care?

Wow now I’m really curious and want to hear more.. do almost all of the women usually have a wank or suck of their cock on these hen nights?

Lol. Basically yeah. Because it's one night when it's almost expected and nobody else there is gonna judge. Rarely stops at sucking and wanking.

Yeah man and how big and nice are the cocks

Damn so pretty much if my gf goes to one of these girls nights I can expect her to have at least touched a cock and prob sucked one? How come you didn’t let them fuck u?

There's a fairly good chance she will. I didn't let them because it's usually the bride or bridesmaids that get egged on to have sex.

All you fucking idiots. Get tits with timestamp or you're talking to a dude.

dont feed the cuck

so long as there's no pictures ofc

Rather see a pussy timestamp

Tits or GTFO

learn the rules cunt

yea well good luck getting one

This

Do they get fucked in front of everyone? How often does the bride go for it?

Friend of mine blew the limo driver at her bachelorette party. She told me all about it a week after it happened which was the same week she got married. She was one of those, save it until marriage types. Never fucked but blew the guys she liked. There were about 7 women in the party, one was her sister in law at the time, rest were old friends from high school. They go out to eat, then hit up a couple dance clubs getting white girl wasted. My friend invited the limo driver in at one of the clubs to party with them. They are all dancing in the middle of the club, and she jokingly grinds up on the limo driver. I guess he was in his 30s and ok looking if i remember correctly. One of her friends comes up behind him and they sort of sandwich the dude. Then her friend pushes things a bit further and takes his hands and puts them on her tits. My friend had large breasts too. Ridiculously big, a little saggy though because she gained a lot of weight during some teenage angst period of her life and lost it. Either way, the dude gets a little hard and she feels it on her ass. Fast forward sometime later and everyone is getting tired. My friend doesnt get in the back seat of the limo though, she instead gets in the front seat and is talking to the guy.
All her friends are drunk and in the back, some about ready to pass out in the back, and she is asking him questions about driving, and she's like does this window close? Which is that window behind the driver so he can utilize the rear window. And he is like yeah, just push that button. And she does.. as soon as it is up, she asks if he enjoyed feeling her tits. He said yeah, and she was says, yeah I could tell, i felt your dick on my ass. He gets quiet for a second and he starts to apologize. She stops him and asks to see it. He is quiet for a moment, but he starts to mess with his zipper. She leans over and helps him and pulls out his member and starts to suck it.

I suspect they go for it a lot. Once it was in front of everyone, usually they just go back to the hotel or wherever.

Damn I need to rethink my career.. and become a driver for bachelorette parties.

the driver only lasted a few minutes. she swallowed his cum and sat up after tucking it back. He thanks her, and gives her a compliment on her skills. She looks at him and smiles and presses the button to lower the window behind them. Then begins to act like nothing happened. The driver asked for her number after, but she just smiled and said I don't think that would be ok. She chocked it up to sewing wild oats. I dont think the guy she married ever found out, and no one really questioned what happened when they were alone upfront, since she was "such a good girl"

Are you a female? Because I’m pretty sure a married woman would tell a guy that unless she wants to suck him too. Either way, that was a interesting story. Drinking does change people.

I am a guy, and we did end up fucking a few years after she was married.

Savage. Her husband doesn’t know still?

No. The dude is a total cuck, just unknowingly one. I was really into her before she was married, we sort of crushed on each other for months before she became engaged. So I was bummed for a bit, and slipped into the friendzone. Which is why she told me all that stuff. After she was married we would phone bone every once and a while when she was mad at her husband, or bored. We had a pretty deep friendship, and strong sexual tension.

My wife has told me plenty of tales... So she didn't have one and I didn't have a stag.

Damn nice, do you still fuck her or nah? That’s good thing because, I’m sure you are still friends and you can fuck her without actually falling in love

tell stories?