Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fe8jJBoEmuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whats up with doggo

probably the best opener to p4k review in years

>drumpf
>#blacklivesmatter
Yeah it's fucking inspirational.

did you u know the united states is one step away from the real life maiden's tale

now that i know p4k has bleeding edge comedy im going 2 start reading again

green texting doesn't invalidate a point

anyone ever notice drumpf has small hands? but seriously we have to impeach cheeto hitler

the problem is that it's not a unique point when it acts like it is

Is there a word for when you agree with something but think stating it so often is kind of played out.

Maybe I've just become defeated by life so talking about how shitty things are seems like it won't change anything

a cliché? just "stating the obvious"? idk

things won't change anyway. Things haven't changed much since Trump got in power either, even though everyone's overreacting to things that would've gone unnoticed under any other president.

yeah but what about palastine? i heard its quite the doozy over there

you could write this into 2070 paradigm shift and it wouldn't look the least bit out of place

i can't believe pitchfork just ended racism

"noticing shitty journalism"

trump is unironically doing a great job
kim jong un is a blowhard
the police brutality cases are sensationalized, the bigger issue is black crime and black-on-black violence

There he is

Everytime i see one of you clowns post something from p4k my opinion of this place and its posters gets a bit less

Little did we know 2070 Paradigm Shift was a startlingly accurate prediction of the future, just not in the way we expected...

>2018
>expecting integrity in "music" "journalism"

LOL

holy fucking shit dude

I'm sick of everyone complaining how bad everything is. Shit's fine. The world isn't as bad as they pretend it is.

The worse thing the left and media ever did was frame state violence as a racial issue.

Its a class issue by the way

tell that to these families

LOL

Muslims deserve it desu.
Its karma in the true hindu sense.
Like how shitty of a group of people do you have to be that even Buddhists hate your guts

Made this thread just to see if even in 2017 Sup Forums will get indignant about how shit p4k is but still flock to discuss it because they don't know how not to

I even left the band this review is about in the picture and not a single person has mentioned them!

Some things never change.

I know you are shitposting but I truly want you to die

Someone that edgy is just going to smile seeing you post that hth

That feel when ICP can grasp class issues better than Piitchfork

youtube.com/watch?v=fe8jJBoEmuY

Its 2017, a game show host is the president.

Identity politics. we off that.

Class politics, to the front

How are juggalos still a thing?

Any review that begins with anything other than a history of the band is 9/10 times complete bullshit and just some pretentious thinkpiece

They are like phish fans, Probably will exist till the clowns retire or die

how can i tell the writer is a brainwashed black guy

I hope some dune coon throws acid in your moms face

Probably because you're projecting your delusions on to reality, and failing. The author's Asian

5 seconds in google

Congrats you found a random black guy in 5 seconds