Sunday's best rekt/gore

sunday's best rekt/gore

i'm bored, stay and keep me company while i dump

anyone here?

unfortunatelly

ok, i'll keep dumping

Yes keep posting

Why are these things always from Brazil or China. What the hell is wrong with those places in specific?

you forgot about africa

stupid shit always happen there

I am certain that Chinese people have no souls. From dogs blowtorched and boiled alive to literally not noticing their companion being hit by a car.

Or maybe they are in shock

moarr

lost

post female stuff if u have it

life of brian, anyone?

Is that machetes?

What did he do?

Not enough blood for machetes and she wouldn't be alive

Fucking asshole truck driver

Nah, fucking stupid bikers signaling a lane change without looking.

Sauce?

he showed up wearing sweatpants when they had all agreed that was against the rules

they are a highly evolved form of insect

while on my back i'd foot that guy in the balls with all my might, take that cord from him and start whipping that guard with it

how did he get knocked off the bike?

The takeaway here is that the chinstrap on the helmet is there for a reason.

what a dumb son of a bitch

If you're going to drive on a road that has cars and large trucks, get an appropriate fucking vehicle

I fucking hate entitled bikers. Every time I 'pass' one they intentionally inch closer to me as if to force me to recognize their significance/take control of the situation. Go home, biker. Go fucking home.

go to live leak
simply type china in the search
this

What's the story behind this one

It's called "the vagina whisperer"

WTF?

I think you need to watch the vid again. There was no lane, fucking truck driver illegally passed on the left through a merging lane at high fucking speed. No one can see that coming.

quit defending the bikers, theyre a fucking nuisance everywhere

he was just checking to see if the guy was "mostly dead"

Then why was the biker half assed signaling? He was slowing traffic so the truck wanted to get around.

He is riding a bike down the freeway. That's not legal where I'm from. Why wouldn't he be on the shoulder of the road. He doesn't even look behind him.I

Transformers XII
Revenge of Optimus Prime

Filename/10

Savages

nerve gas

The motherfucker was on a goddamn freeway!!!

I just lost to that shit

obviously the trucks fault u cunt

I dunno where the video was shot, but in most of the US a bike has just as much right to the road as a car. Including taking up a whole lane if needed for safety.

top kek

Not on the freeway you stupid fuck.

Someone should make one of those normie meme edits where the bass get boosted like 10000% during the one second at 0:02 when the dude getting flogged dabs

In Seattle the bike lanes are chalked out of the existing roads, making them more narrow for motorists. They have their own lane, but still choose to inch over it to broadcast their importance. And with the more narrow roads I am inches from their self righteous asses. I dream of clipping their 600 dollar tires and ripping their fag outfits.

Natural selection. Put the fucking phone down you waste of space.

Post gore gifs I need ammo for a shitty group chat

He checked his bike before his butt buddy. That says it all about these parasites

thats fucking hilarius

Wasted

TRIPPLE AS FUCK

This nigga impersonated the nike symbol. Swoosh!

> everyones throwing stones
> one guy throwing some leaves

Where did you learn to write?

I mean I hate cyclists as much as the next guy but he wasn't really at fault. That truck was in the exit lane, realized he had to be over one lane and just went over those solid whites. Which is why the retard on the bike figured he was safe and didn't check to make sure the retard in the truck knew how to drive. Probably a mudslime driver anyways.

bike should not have been on the highway to begin with. Speed limit is usually 55+, bikes can not go 55+, bikes do not belong on the highway.

YER FOKIN MUM M80

What are they hitting her with?
Butter knifes?

>no souls
Agree.
Also they have no sense of situational awareness - that coupled with their slitty eyes is a recipe for disaster.

No she deserved that one for being stupid enough you walk down a highway

>takeaway
>chinese