Are blacks animals?

Are blacks animals?

Yes humans are mammals which are part of the Kingdom Animalia

>Are blacks animals?
Why would you do such a mean comparison? Animals don't steal, kill and rape.

lol

They are niggers.

There's your answer OP. Threads over

This. But technically speaking, blacks are lower on the chart than normal humans. Where as a white man is on top, a nigger is further down around the chimpanzee-gorilla area. Shoot on sight as they regularly exhibit violent tendencies leading to rape and death of our fellow white men and women.

Animals do kill steal and rape. All humans are animals you dipshits. I'm more savage than any black I've seen.

>I'm more savage than any black I've seen.
I get it, you're jewish.

Kek.
/Thread

the melanin that causes nigs to be black are actually work receptors. Once adequately stimulated, these work receptors will compel the negro to work for hours on end with little complaint and no need for food, water or rest. These work receptors are rather difficult to stimulate - in the old days whips were often used to get those receptors going and the negro primed for work.

we got us a wigger here

If you're white you're paying about $8,000 a year in taxes to support one black person. That comes out to about a million dollars in a lifetime.

Such a perfect topic for anons to jack off too.

Opposite of Jewish.
I'll pull that pistol on your poodle or your fucking baby.

holy fuck youre a mongrel

They're low IQ simians

Haha fuck off. I don't talk with ebonics. I get shit done. Eat shit, worm. Your life isnt worth the lint in my pockets.

nice math dipshit

They do all of those things you exquisite faggot.