Sup Forums What does sex with a dog feel like?

Sup Forums What does sex with a dog feel like?

ruff

You fucking sick

/thread

ask your mom, dumb faggot

I don't even know why you would fantasize about fucking an animal.
But if you were to fuck a dog, it most likely wouldn't find that all too pleasant and bite you(r dick off).

It hurts when they knot you.

LEL'd

Sex with a dog.

Sounds fun tbh

Sick faggot

It does, but if they knot against your prostate it's amazing

I had anal sex with my male dog (a lab) a few times. I can't compare it to human pussy (or ass) because I'm a virgin.

It felt good, but since he didn't understand human speech, I wasn't able to tell him to squeeze my dick at all. So it felt looser than I expected.

I would say 6/10. Different than my hand or my fleshlight, so nice for variety but honestly no better than a good wank.

Dogs squeeze their asshole when they are cumming.

Did she like it or did you rape your dog

>Dogs squeeze their asshole when they are cumming.

I'm sure that's true, but he never got hard when I was fucking him, so he certainly wasn't cumming.

Boy, were you selfish.

>did she like it
>she

Anyone have the sexy rabbit photo? Kr any more real lofe oddly atractive animal pics??

No amigo, no, just no

>Did she like it or did you rape your dog
I think he liked it. He certainly never struggled or tried to get away, or I would have let him go. I just took it very slowly, massaging and stroking his whole body with one hand, while rubbing his anus with the other. He relaxed and I was able to get a finger in. I did that a few times before trying my penis. He seemed very relaxed and happy the whole time.

No.....just no

>Boy, were you selfish.
I tried to get him going, but he never really did. He was neutered before I got him, and I was never able to get him to mount me. I would attempt to mount my bitch and I was able to jack him a few times while he tried that, but never got him to cum. :(

Did you have to clean him before doing it? Can you describe how it felt, like was it warm, moist, ect.?

no it doesn't if it grows inside of you.
> several german shepherds

better than women

Agreed. I've had a few larger breeds and always let them knot inside. It's bliss

>Did you have to clean him before doing it?
He would poop on demand, so I quickly learned to make him poop before we "played." I also made sure what came out was firm - I didn't want to me fucking diarrhea.

>Can you describe how it felt, like was it warm, moist, ect.?

Hot and moist I guess. I used a lot of lube. The anus would be tight as I gently pressed in, and felt amazing as it loosened up to allow my cock in. But once it was loose it never tightened up again, which was a disappointment. I would have loved to feel his ring squeezing the base of my cock.

You didn't get shit residue on your dick?

>You didn't get shit residue on your dick?

It wasn't so clean I'd be willing to rub it on food and then eat it. But it wasn't all covered with shit either, just a bit of brown-tinted lube.

I think it depends, last time I fucked a dog I had nothing on my dick at all, he was completely clean.
But females are better for it, as its perfectly clean and I don't even use lube for them as it's not needed

How do females compare to males?

>But females are better for it, as its perfectly clean and I don't even use lube for them as it's not needed

My female was never interested. :( Of course I didn't want to force her.

when you're dying the last thing you'll see is your desperate degenerate self having sex with a dog instead of your family, friends and good times you had or could have made

why is this a thing

>when you're dying the last thing you'll see is your desperate degenerate self having sex with a dog instead of your family, friends and good times you had or could have made

That would actually make me very happy. Whiel I ahve plenty of good freinds and I'm close to my family, I've never had a relationship like I had with my dog. We loved each other so much, I would love to pass away remembering our most intimate moments.

ew lol

I'm actually bored with males, I do it just like once per month, but I let him fuck me (actually 4 dogs atm which I'm visiting regularly)
Females are like.. well, I don't like lube, its more clean without it and females smell good. Males smell like shit when you pull it out, obviously. Also inside it feels different, male is just like one hole and nothing extra, female is stimulating you all the time and on every part of your dick.

mine is in heat and she pokes me three times a day, which is annoying when I'm at work (I take her with me). Sadly she's too small for me and I'm waiting on end of her heat as she started like three days ago.
Fucked friend's one though, she's pretty big and wants it so no problem

>He was neutered before I got him,
So basically he isn't getting any sexual pleasure from anything you're doing, making your actions pretty rapey.

Also to answer OP's question, I've read that bitches feel better than human females. They have full control over their muscles down there, since part of the breeding process involves the male and female being locked together. They're capable of milking a cock with those muscles and the passage goes at an upward angle which puts extra stimulation at the frenulum - which is pretty darn nice.

Because its hot when girls like doing weird shit

so your friend lets you mess around with their dog?

yes they brought me a horny female on my birthday, which was my first time with female dog. And I'm visiting ones two dogs, he's happy for them being satisfied even he doesn't fuck with them. He helps me occasionally to hold them in place so they don't slip out when knotting. I wish I have more time to spend on his place

>So basically he isn't getting any sexual pleasure from anything you're doing, making your actions pretty rapey.

You're reading a lot into a situation you know nothing about. Most people say ANY sexual activity with an animal is rape, since animals can't verbalize consent. You and I both know that they use other ways to express their feelings. I assure you that I didn't do anything to my boy that he wasn't completely happy doing.

ultimate kek

Ok, so how did you even meet people who share your interest? I'm sure if you talked about it to other people, they would be weirded out.

Holy fuck quad 7s? Why has no one noticed this??

>Holy fuck quad 7s? Why has no one noticed this??

I think people were too focused on the comment: this guy/gal gets fucked by dogs.

I know plenty about it. I've even close friends with folks who fuck their dog on the regular. I'm saying that it's taking one for the team because thats what his beloved owner, the alpha, wants. He's not actually enjoying what you're doing. He's just... there.

Pure luck I guess. Talking with people plays major role. For example gay community is overall more tolerant so it's fine to talk about it there with somes of them. But you need to know they are ok with it of course :)

So what got you interested in dogs, curiosity, boredom?

>He's not actually enjoying what you're doing. He's just... there.

I can imagine why you'd think that without more knowledge of the situation. And I think it's fair to say he didn't enjoy the anal play as much as he would if he wasn't neutered. But he certainly wasn't "taking one for the team," he definitely enjoyed our sessions.

it's awesome to get fuck by, but you should only do it if he's willing to

Thats probably for longer talk than user posts in thread which might get deleted every second due to mods. I was always like that, I actually see super boring everything else. I don't even need to jerk off myself while or after being fucked by a dog, it's pleasure just to see him enjoying it.
In case of females, that's different story, of course, as you cannot be too passive.

Chicken McCheck em’

should have ended here but since it didn't. I knew a girl that frequented Sup Forums and let her dog fuck her but would never talk about it. it really bothered her when it was brought up too.

Well I always liked dogs too. there pretty and lovable, but I don't think i could do any of that stuff, though i am intrigued.

I'm emailing this one to my local popsicle factory

Oh no! Not that!?

Like a bag of sand.

>Sucks that your girlfriend is going to be out all night. Maybe I can be your girlfriend tonight.

>having a friend help you take a knot
This is some bizarre shit

I like intrigued people, its fun for me to talk about it with unexperienced people as there's not much to talk about with people who experienced all of it.
Also a lot of these people doesn't care about the dog itself and they rape them or do whatever they want with them, which got me outside these small communities

>Only thing I miss on Sup Forums is user PM, these captchas are annoying

protip: there's nothing wrong with a little doggy sex

thats not, if you ever tried it, you should know that most of dogs (who doesn't fuck on daily basis) turns around as thats their natural behaviour. Especially if they are too horny, they can easily destroy your ass or fall over and pull their knot out. Its not that easy as it might sound

Oh cool. So how would you get your dog interested and comfortable with it? You couldn't just stick it in or whatever?

This thread is full of sick dog fuckers

it could be worse

you must go slowly, licking and stimulating her/him, if they are ok with it and likes it, continue.
Anyway I'm off to work, offer way for PM if you are interested

jesus christ thats horrifying

GIB WEBSITE

amazing, the power of doing anything you want with that dog and knowing that the dog will never tell anyone about it

Bingo. You got people in power losing their careers because they forget that the objects of their desire WILL REMEMBER WHAT THEY DID AND WHO THEY ARE FOR THE NEXT 40 YEARS. Ticking time bomb if you ask me.

I kind of fantasize about finding a community of people in my area that are zoophiles and being able to meet up and have a wide variety of animals to try fucking/getting fucked by

im not sure about the pm thing, but I did enjoy our conversation! Hopefully we can stumble on another thread together and talk more. Take care, and don't have too much fun.

I've had male dog and female. Males will grip your dick with their buttholes. They just keep clenching and releasing. Female pussy is real good and tight. Either female or male it's pretty warm. Males asshole actually feel kinda hot temperature wise.

I have a cane Corso my ex husband bought me for protection. I wanted him neutered, but he said no since he might want to breed him. He's three years old now, and we do it about once a week or so. Ex left the dog, which is good.
You have to train your pup to only show interest when you command them or they'll be seriously knocking down and mounting people on the reg as my sister found out. Almost had it in her before I dragged him off. Had to laugh at the wet spot he left on her black skirt.

My dog constantly squeezes. Its nice.

So does anyone have stories?

My house has 2.

I used to facefuck my dog a lot. He was a big German shepherd. Nutted in his mouth daily. Basically stuck my dick in his mouth and fucked his tongue. He didn't like it at first but after some time he would do it himself and work his tongue too. Fucked him in the ass a few times he didn't like it but he would take it. It was fun slapping him around. Hatefucking a dog is fun when you know no one will ever know.

Nioce

Ask Trump.

you cheeky fucker

dunno
but i do like to finger my dog's pussy

Did you have to pull him aside to get what you wanted or did he come to you like an obedient bitch?

kill you are self my man

My wife fucks our German Shepherd. She says it feels awesome.

you're

That image is hella photoshopped lmfao

This guy are sick

>this guy are sick

I agree

>have crush on neighborhood boy
>go to his hose to hang out
>tells me he's going to climb fence to his neighbors house
>ricketywoodfence.jpg
>lose balance fall off fence into neighbor's yard
golden retriever instantly runs up knocking me down
>dog gets paws around my waist won't let me up
>oh shit feel hard dick poking me right in my spot
>boy laughing me feigning terror as dog humps me savagely n my shorts
>feel hot dog dick against my inside thing
>have to go home and fuck myself with a hairbrush

I wish my future wife would fuck our dog all the time

Cucked by a literal dog.

Maybe 2-3 times a month, so not all the time lol.

You must be gay or stupid if you see those people as the same thing.

Is there like a discord or forum people use that are into this shit? I would love to fuck a lot of different animals but fence jumping isnt cool and is a good way to either get arrested or have your head caved in by a horse that doesnt know you.