GoT AUTHOR LOVES REFUGEES

Why do you read and watch this commie's fictional feminist stories?? Ultimate kekoldom

time.com/4123634/george-r-r-martin-refugees/

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4123634/george-r-r-martin-refugees/
youtube.com/watch?v=bJvAHMtN04c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont

lol

Their shill video got BTFO on YouTube

A guy with a feminist wife and no kids whose book series has climate change as one of the themes wants enrichment? Who would have thought?

Love the books, but GRRM is a lazy revolting pig and his fans are worse. The westeros.org forums are a cesspool of fat shrieking feminists and pathetic beta nerds.

Something about the genre seems to attract these people.

GRRM is a fat lazy pedophile

I'm glad he is a leftist

If he was a rightist everyone would use him as an example of how fat and disgusting right wing people are.

>be beta male in reallife
>nothing i have to offer is needed
>flee into a world where a Fat hairy Fatherless retard can be a Hero.

Makes total sense to me senpai desu

Forgot to put my "NAMETAG" down from the parlament HUEHUEHUE.......

>mfw i flee to a vietnamse online Fantasy Parlament to pretend to change the world

make this a Robert Jordan thread

You forgot draft dodger who called Tolkien's(who actually saw combat) battle scenes unrealistic.

Who cares about what he support?
Just read and enjoy the books.

He's a fat neckbeard that will die before releasing the last book tbough

fat fuck
the books are dogshit

>“For me, Lady Liberty and the words on her base represent the best of what this nation of immigrants is all about,” Martin writes. “One has to wonder if all the governors (including our own governor here in New Mexico, I am ashamed to say) and congressmen voting to keep out the Syrian refugees have ever visited the Statue, or read the words on her base. If so, they surely failed to understand them.”

Because some zionist jew poet from 100 years ago totally defines the country...

>She is an important forerunner of the Zionist movement. She argued for the creation of a Jewish homeland thirteen years before Theodor Herzl began to use the term Zionism.
But Whites & Americans have no right ever to a homeland, huh leftists?

This

Isn't this the book where THE WALL is the only thing protecting the kingdom from being invaded by snowghouls and mongol savages, but nobody cares about THE WALL because it's all about incestuous backstabing ashkenazi jews trying to usurp the throne?

Jon Snow should just let the Wall fall. Rebuild the kingdom with the harsh, strict lessons of the North after the degenerates have been burned to the ground. Don't let any fucking Targaryens survive.

Europe needs to hodor and not let in those filthy mudslimes

he's pretty bad, and the worst themes of the books have only been amplified by the HBO jews

>shooting guns qualifies people to talk about pike formations and swords
Are you retarded?

I dont

Good

Yes but the kek Snow lets the savages through the gates of the wall because "muh feels" even though his men are against it.

It's almost impossible to rebuild once you get overrun by immigrants. Whereas the ashkies can always be ousted and that's that.

So he's exactly like the South Park episode, who would have thought.

White girl leading armies of brown men to invade (the) WESTeros

he let the pure bred white northeners through the wall

he knew what he was doing

>time.com/4123634/george-r-r-martin-refugees/

GRRM needs to:

1. Do his only job which is to finish books

2. Give his millions away to support the immigrants he is talking about and go back to living in whatever rathole he lived in before he was rich

3. STFU

>let the white walkers in you fucking bigot

Snow lets the wildlings through because they are good canon fodder for the white walkers that are coming soon. It is impossible for the wildlings to take down Westeros as the Night's Watch defense force is a fucking joke compared to average Noble house army.

The best of what the US was all about was immigrants who wanted to work, not a bunch of leeches sucking off the tit of the welfare state.

I remember watching that youtube series, but I can't find it right now!!

Fantasy has been lost for a while now, look at any discussion on fantasy books and they'll be crying about how bad the women have it and quoting TVTropes articles. It's probably because academia belongs to women right now so they're more likely to be reading books.

They should've just renamed her Merkel in the show.

Tell me: What does the cock of a fat lazy draft dodging pedo hack taste like?

Why do people enjoy GOT when real history is far more interesting. We need another season of HBO's Rome.

youtube.com/watch?v=bJvAHMtN04c

OP has just shown that he's a GOT watching/reading faggot

He picked the wrong demographic here

I used to but I stopped when I realized how hard they are pushing all types of degeneracy.