Can we have a FJ Cruiser thread?

Can we have a FJ Cruiser thread?

This is much better.

It isn't.

the only thing i hate about it is the half assed passenger doors that open like cabinets

>why

Solid argument

the whole thing looks like a half assed hot wheels truck

This is an overpriced piece of garbage vehicle that likes to pretend its something that its just not.

I bet you drive a hummer

I would say the exact same thing about hummers. Overpriced and garbage. (Unless its an H1) That said, i would still never buy an H1.

H1's still aren't the real thing though. The military doesn't use those

Jeep or nothing you sperg.

No. No, we cannot.

There is already on sissy/trap thread, we starting another now

No shit. Still better then the other two. It has at least some capabilities. Rather than being a suburban mom grocery getter.

Get a real 4x4 faggots

kek

Manlet detected. I bet you didn't even know your wife takes it in the ass you fucking cuck.

Nah. No wife or girlfriend at the moment.

Still garbage vehicles. Way to expensive for a vehicle with garbage build quality. Plastics fucking everywhere. Its a joke at best.

Hell no.

a toy with no truck frame

Let's do this toyotashill thread right, motherfuckers

great handling: toyota cares about how their vehicles handle

dat fagpul logo

unhexplained fires are a matter for the courts

yeah, turns out you can't drift your rav4 to the grocery store

Sounds like a hummer

ask yourself

kek

a silverado handles better than a small 2 door toyota

>Overpriced and garbage. (Unless its an H1)
That still describes the H1.

this toyota handles like such shit it killed toyotas own vehicle test driver. oh yeah, this is also their flagship sports car lol

decades of rusted frame recalls? only with toyota

Sorry, I can't hear you over peeling off "Made in Taiwan/China" stickers from all of the American or Euro "OEM" imports.

yee haw fellas, the rusty donkey is bucking

you would think a big fullsized pickup truck would have ball joints that were stronger than a honda civic's right?
nope

toyotas marketing department has been on pcp since it was invented

their designers too. they also fancy bathsalts

Toyota steel has a unique special feature which includes gradual weight reduction to keep pace with current standards. Amazing

But don't forget about Toyota's constant ground-breaking innovations, such as this manual transmission inspired paddle-switch for an automatic transmission.

It looks just like a gear shifter, that's incredible!

Hey toyshills, where ya at?