Let's talk about this gay shit

Let's talk about this gay shit

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.ca/books?id=bH_99uFKPLMC&pg=PA74&lpg=PA74&dq=some of soviet satellites may attend paris meeting&source=bl&ots=0xyVwcGHrJ&sig=sbf5RP2sZz9j475juZwTlwZV8HU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDz4_H2d3XAhVC4WMKHcJWCn8Q6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=some of soviet satellites may attend paris meeting&f=false
google.co.uk/maps/place/St Matthew's RC High School/@53.4382082,-2.2043867,7.54z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sSt Matthews Roman Catholic!3m4!1s0x0:0xf82021f685120498!8m2!3d53.5182673!4d-2.1766663
vocaroo.com/i/s1OUG1CHFTUi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4 quads, OP delivered a troll quad, the good ones didn't.
The end.

he better deliver the shit he owes us

That is clearly a tranny,

Nah just british
>even worse tbh

Obviously
The choker is dead giveaway

even if an ass pic would have been polite and appreciated

Recerse face recognition search yielded no results

Probly a dude

>enhance

man she look a fair bit like a former classmate of mine, named Angelica,

They said they’re from northern england or some shit. Does that match your geoloc?

deliver.

North of London is all we got

oh man, you got us???

hey it's Angelica, did you go to St Matthews Roman Catholic too??

Nope I'm from Sweden (inb4 sweden, yes), damn

Newspaper in the back?

>DOX US THE THREAD

LETS GO BOYS

Shave your arms you manatee

no help, just an old paper about the roswell incident

books.google.ca/books?id=bH_99uFKPLMC&pg=PA74&lpg=PA74&dq=some of soviet satellites may attend paris meeting&source=bl&ots=0xyVwcGHrJ&sig=sbf5RP2sZz9j475juZwTlwZV8HU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDz4_H2d3XAhVC4WMKHcJWCn8Q6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=some of soviet satellites may attend paris meeting&f=false

Looks irrelevant. At least 20 years old as it mentions the soviets.

shes very hot and pretty, you better enjoy her while you can Op, she can get just about any guy in the world

If only she were a she.

Really guy's

Look at her dirtyass crackhead nails. No wonder why op didn't wanna fuck she probably smells like sewage

yeah i tell her this all of the time :-) i'm very lucky to have such a gorgeous sister

uh huh

Are you fucking blind m8?

post more pics of her plz, at least for all those quads

As he hands her (him) the $50 she earned for the night as she sulks back to her box in the park

Clicked the thread because she looks eerily similar to a girl i used to fuck and who used to fuck me, until she one day stopped me on my way out of her apartment and told me she had feelers for me.

She smelled like absolute shit, and so does this girl by the looks of it. All that backstory, and that was my conclusion. Wow.

cancer

lmaoooo she smells like soap most of time unless right after we fucked :-)

yeah guys my newspaper is from 1947 so if my name were to feature she'd be a little young for me

Anyone with an original download of the pics, check an exif viewer and check if Sup Forums doesn’t strip metadata when uploading (I doubt it but it’s worth trying)

more of her feet

Look at that face, its a beautiful face,

any proof that she is your sister?

how old are you guys?

Checked trips

yeah you really proved us wrong there.

she's 17, judging by the newspaper i'm around 83

newfag detected

Sup Forums has stripped metadata since doxes in like 2008 at least, we've stepped up our game since then but now it's all full of faggots and horny faggots

bump- lets take op down

bumparoo

google.co.uk/maps/place/St Matthew's RC High School/@53.4382082,-2.2043867,7.54z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sSt Matthews Roman Catholic!3m4!1s0x0:0xf82021f685120498!8m2!3d53.5182673!4d-2.1766663

Buh buh buh buh bait

bamp

vocaroo.com/i/s1OUG1CHFTUi

OH SHIT