Just found out my childhood friend who's getting married slept with my gf, and we're about to have his Batchelor party...

Just found out my childhood friend who's getting married slept with my gf, and we're about to have his Batchelor party. I wanna get him back for what he did, but in the most cruel way.. what do you got, Sup Forums?

rape his wife.

I feel that was obvious.

Be realistic.. I'm not raping anyone. I need something worse, yet less discreet..

>sticking around and engaging with people who fuck with you instead of just going about your life
you were asking for it
>implying it's not a troll thread

Have your GF go along. Shoot her and then him and then yourself

Rolling for this

they were both "drunk", so as far as I'm awake he's never done me wrong

Fix your low self esteem. Loser

Just move on. If she cheated on you then its not worth it.

>they were both "drunk",
the fact that they have a mutual story, and it wasn't her getting raped means there's no excuse.
if he's really that great of a friend, keep him, but dump that cheating bitch.

as for revenge, something having to do with fiberglass, maybe rubbing it in his clothes, undergarments if you have access to his house, something like that makes a pretty good and (mostly) harmless prank.

>muh property
go back to Sup Forums

If it was while he was dating his fiance just reveal when they ask if anyone objects

put a hole in that mf u punkass bitch

where you see anywhere with the words "muh property"
this thread isn't about politics fucktard.

lmao, if his gf cheated on him (and his best bud, but that's irrelevant), he has every right to be pissed about it.
it's not entitlement or
>>>>>>>muh property
it's about betrayal of his trust you little shit

holler at his wife, then show him the messages

I agree i think he should do that. It would fuck him up and his wife as well as their family who would know hes a piece of shit.

then after that just walk out. pop 2 of his tires on one side of his car then go do your thing

dose him with a ton of lsd, then put an add on craigslist for m4m and film it. show him the shit in the morning.

Nowhere does it say that he slept with his gf while she was his gf.
If he feels so strongly about this monogamy drama he needs to have words with her, the person who actually betrayed his trust. Friend isn't a party to that monogamy agreement. gf is.
Kids these days need to get over their petty drama.

get him really fucking drunk

like REALLY FUCKING DRUNK

Take him to some the shittiest part of town- ditch him there with no phone or wallet.

>Kids these days
lol

Do this OP

>i need something worse, yet less discreet..
>less discreet

what?

Naw, fucking his life and relationship is enough. Popping tires would be crossing the "legal ramifications line"

>Nowhere does it say that he slept with his gf while she was his gf.
then obviously he wouldn't have an issue with this?
the implication is that his gf cheated on him.
you are so fucking dense lmao.
I'm not gonna call you a social retard, or a kissless virgin because you're probably just some entitled and ignorant womynnnn

Take all the money you were going to invest in this and invest in bitcoin / litecoin / ethereum

tell your gf that he video taped it and tell her you dont want to see her any more..then find another hoe that one of your homies hasnt fucked yet..

Rape your friend.

Fucking with a man's car is the biggest bitch move you can make. Might as well chop your balls off immediately afterward.

>Fucking with a man's car is the biggest bitch move you can make
I think fucking ur mans' gf is the biggest bitch move you can make, actually.

Ask his future wife what she thinks about it

Need to team up with his wife.

It's the woman's responsibility. It's sexist to think they don't have agency in the situation.

You're an asshole for staying with a girl who cheated on you. She will do it again.

Also, he's not your friend. He's treating you like an asshole just like that slut girlfriend you keep around.

At this point, this is all your fault. Fuck your revenge bullshit.

You should have made a clean split from both of them.

you're right, it is equally shitty for both the gf, as well as his bro to do this to him.
still a bitch move tho.

He said she was his girlfriend..

What if you only break the window and throw a molotov into the car because he owes you a bunch of money? Is that still a bitch move?
Asking for a friend.

Sleeping with his gf automatically makes him a shit friend.

Get him drunk and hit him as hard as you can in his f_ckin jaw a hundred times with your big knuckle. Then *doosh* kick him in the damn balls and say what now bitch and flip everyone off. Go smoke some ciggies and chug a monster while blastin some ICP... peace Sup Forumsro

Pull a Kanye when they say "Speak now or forever hold your peace". Be like "Ima let you finish, but..."

even worse girlfriend

dump her OP and punch that mofo, then move on