YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT Sup Forums

You made the front page of the New York Times, good job faggots.
nytimes.com/2016/05/29/opinion/sunday/the-nazi-tweets-of-trump-god-emperor.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-region®ion=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>By JONATHAN (((WEISMAN)))
the failing ny times are getting desperate

Don't worry, getting caught was part of the plan

>THE NEW YORK TIMES has literally nothing to write about, so they scrounge chinese cartoon forums for dirt

Right, gotcha, stick around kids. your journalism degree doesn't mean dick in 2016

let them come

now whats the next step of our master plan?

All these twitter accounts are from Sup Forums, kek.
Don't they have more important stuff to write about?
Meanwhile SJWs are getting people fired because they used their right to free speech.

SO what's the next step of your master plan?

Please use archive, I'm not giving them clicks

Pablo has the right idea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum

Ye'd better start believin' in meme magic spells, Mr, Anderson.

Yer in one.

Paranoia is to Jews what thievery is to niggers.

I like how he doesn't wonder just why Jewish journalists are getting attacked for their religion.

>Weisman

You're an idiot OP

I love how they're spending millions on consultants, researchers, and shit like that, whereas we're just fucking around probably half drunk and yet winning anyway.

>His answer: “The pain of not seeing that black is black soon enough will be ours, and the time to recognize this is now.”

This needs to be a Taydolf Swiftler quote, right now.

>jonathan Weisman

>onathan Weisman

>than Weisman

>Weisman

>WEISMAN

I wonder who's behind this?

Crashing this election.

YAUUUUUUURMEH

>ID: "YEb"

yurrrrrrme

with le no surbibors ;DDDDDDD

>Weisman

Twitter is either a:
>vehicle of racism
or
>freedom of speech on the Internet

Pick one, and only one, forever.

Redpilling normies

>And still, we have heard nothing from Mr. Trump, no denunciation, no broad renouncing of racist, anti-Semitic support, no expressions of sympathy for its victims.

Why the fuck is this something that is expected? Why should he give a fuck that there's trolls on the internet?

Archive? On phone rn

>tfw Sup Forums has actively influenced this american election
>tfw we going worldwide

>rn
>using abbreviations

Purge yourself, degenerate.

Bitch if you've told me 5 years ago that Sup Forums would have the influence to change the political landscape of some Easter European country I would of laughed my ass

Now we help influence the politics of a goddamn superpower and it feels glorious

coo

You should take a step back and look at yourself, you're becoming delusional. Its fun and games here but in no way is Sup Forums effecting this election in a noticeable way.

A Jewish 17-year-old, inflamed by the Black Lives Matter movement and the cause of L.G.B.T. rights, told me recently there is no anti-Semitism, certainly nothing compared with the prejudices that afflict other minorities. I surprised myself when I RECOILED from her words and argued passionately that Jews must never think anti-Semitism has been eradicated. I sounded like my mother.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he RECOILS, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Recoiling Is a Jewish thing I guess haha