Thoughts?

why would you would you hand so much of the world's oil to a nation that hates the West? I like Shia muslims more than Sunni muslims because they tend to blow themselves up less, but still Iran is run by a government that hates us.

Close needs more Syria and a Christian Constantinople.

>Kurdish an
>Saudi Arabia
>Gulf States
>Existing

They aren't owned my jews and we can just go nuclear electric

>giving the kurds so much land that isn't Kurdish to the point that the kurds will be a minority in their own land

Fucking Americans, jesus christ.

Big booty syria is the only solution

The Holy Land belongs to the Christians.

you could draw lines every which way to tuesday and it would still be a pile of shit

iranis are a little bit more western-compatible

not all kurds are muslim, but still don't think they are really better than ottomans

probably those regions of saudi arabia would be happy, but for you to know are very sparsely populated

from a militar defensive perspective is a geographical bad idea

>kurdistan

let this meme die. most of that is rightful greek clay

>They aren't owned my jews
Neither are a lot of unsavory nations that hate us. Doesn't mean we should hand over control of vast swaths of natural resources to them.
> we can just go nuclear electric
after decades and billions of dollars spent in the process all while the Iranians get fat on all the oil money.

This.

2/10

: |

where will all of the ethnic iraqis live?

murica

there i fixed your meme map

Why is Saudi Arabia allowed to exist at all?

A new Ottoman Empire would probably be the best thing for the Middle East to be honest family

good except for ir*n

>Saudi Arabia still exist

We should invest in technology capable of crushing tectonic plates and arrange it so that Saudi Arabia just floats way. The desert then serves as a buffer between three main countries: Israel, Iran, and Turkey that make with one another richer and wealthier through trade and inter-reional investments. For this to happen, they need to get rid of Bibi, Erdogan, and the Iranian clergy/theocracy. The countries will all do best with a centrist-conservqtive government. The people pretty much have the same temperament anyway.

The saudis deserve a nuking. As does pakistan. And afghanistan gets fire bombed a bit. But all that after israel gets wiped off the map, which, good on you op. I don't care about the kurds all too much.

this

>No Israel
Oy vey its like anuddah shoah in here!

>Egypt still exist

what are you, anti-Semitic?

Arab qts