Be me

Be me

>just doxed someone

>she found out it was me

>shes pissed

>her mom gets police involved

How fucked am i atm (texted her mom using real #)

police are getting you fucked

run.

Start training your ass for bbc

topkek, you stupid bitch

How far did you go

Lawyer up, don't say shit.

time to be an hero.

They're gonna seize your electronics, you know that, right? Everything. And they're gonna forensically examine everything. Better hope you don't have anything illegal. I advise you to delete all of your accounts on pretty much everything and lose your phone and computer before they get warrants.

It is not considered harrassment till they tell u to stop.
Also..deny deny deny

burn your harddrive and phone go go go go newfag

They made laws about that fairly recently. Right now they like to throw the book at people for doxing. Best you can do is apologize and try to get a lighter sentence by admitting how bad you fucked up.

doxxing isn't illegal

you're just losing a friend

>post more info before an hero

"I cant recall officer."
"I have no recollection of that officer."
"I cant speak on that officer"
"I would like to speak to a lawyer"
"I plead the fifth."

why would you doxx someone like its not even worth the time

Run

Also, delete everything. Don't try to save any data. Nuke it all.

y tho?

Wasn't a harsh harsh dox. Just family, address, everything about her home and every gmail and password to her dad/mom uses. So, how fucked?

not at all

All electronics need to get burned in a fire, go somewhere a few miles from your house and burn that shit. Make sure to use proper fire safety tho, no dry grass or plants nearby, don’t need to be starting aby forest fires

>Not using incognito mode
You fucked up now, son. Burn your hard drive.

>she found out it was me

are you retarded?

Yes

All of these excuses have worked in the past.
Try
>at this point what difference does it make
>It was the RUSSIANS
>Russian hackers
>Russians and Russian hackers are interchangeable

Post nudes

under8ed b8
8/8 would laugh again

DO. NOT. SAY. THE. WORDS "I'M SORRY"

AT ALL.

It is a legally binding admission of guilt.

what is doxing.

Hope you get all the fucked you deserve user. Which is alot.

wrong thread

Explain how you doxed em
and how you know her
also how you doxed her
whats your relationship to her mother
answer truthfully without any missed detail and there might be a way out
also this is pretty interesting compared to the trap threads

newfag

I'm not sure how fucked you are, honestly.

You are at least somewhat fucked tho. (hope you don't have anything incriminating on any devices that are gonna get seized. Because then you'll be really fucked.
Also, you're a dumbass and a shitty person.
Save yourself the shame and regret you're gonna feel and just kill yourself now.

Since the only people who doxx are 15 year old script kiddies, you'll be let off with a computer ban till you turn 18 and some probation. Unless the prosecutor wants to make an example out of you. I'd lawyer up though.

If you're older than 18, I'd start stretching my butthole now, you childish edgelord.

As autistic as it sounds, i know her solely from kik. We were in a group chat together. Some user decides to see if he can get her FB. He did. So i decide in my head "i wonder what i can do" so, as said before i doxed her. Found her mom/dad full name, place of work, all her main familys phone numbers and even details about her home. I put all the info in a pastebin and sent it to her dad and mom and some fuckers on kik. Then in the heap of the moment, i realize "i just texted her mom/dad using my personal number" but then i thought there was no way she'd no that was my number. But as it turns out one of the niggers on kik told her it was me and sent ss proving it was. Then she texts me saying something along the lines of "my familys getting tired of this shit and getting the police involved. Now we're here. I've since then deactivated my kik. What now. Sincerely, OP

>inb4 nigger rape

You're in the classes with all the autism and Down's kids, aren't you?

Post the info in the thread. You might go to jail soon, but at least it won't be in vain. We can probably host a prank session, like old times.

Even though you are newfag scum, I'll explain. It's where you expose someone's personal information, like their address, age, family members, etc online.

Say you opened a .exe by accident and it opened up a meterpreter session and the hacker set up your IP as a proxy and decided to mess with you and your friends.

Hey OP i just need some info, ill need your external IP, your OS and version ok thanks bye

Its not illegal if it was publicly available. But if you seriously harrassed them or blackmailed them then you might be fucked

Dude always have a back-up plan if you fuck with someone through the net.

>blackmail

Yeah that's usually illegal but it works dipshit.

magnet to hard drive or soak/burn it destroy phone sim card and toss it away, then deny deny deny

you are fucked and retarded

better to destroy the hard drives and replace them.
the phones burn then melt with sulfuric acid

is the person you doxxed over the age of 18?

If so "officer all information i posted is publicly available, as such i have no broken any laws, thank you for the coffee, have a nice day"

If the person you doxxed is UNDER the age of 18, "lawyer, lawyer, lawyer)

Bury your phone and hard drive in your back yard

You're an autistic school kid with little knowledge of doxing and blackmail
enjoy prison

it honestly depends on where you live. it sounds like publicly available info

>I put all the info in a pastebin and sent it to her dad and mom

Why?

This

Wait, so you doxxed them because someone on the internet told you to?
Jesus Christ OP, you're dumber than Chris Chan

PA

No. Just wanted to see if i could really

Well then at the very least you're more autistic than Chris Chan.

dont you mean christina chan

Delete the evidence and don't answer any questions

Wow, you're retarded

You are not worthy of advice.
You are fucked and you only have yourself to blame.

Basically dont say anything get a lawyer and destroy items used before police can say it is evidence

>a
goddamn it what movie is related from?
>why am i thinking "the core"

Just say your phone was stolen and you havent deactivated it yet in hopes of getting it back, and then trash the fucking thing. Also your stupid.

sauce?

Finding someone's home address and phone number and giving them away to someone else isn't in illegal. Don't listen to these retarded kiddos.

It only becomes illegal if the information is used by you to threaten, harass, or steal someone's identity, or actually invade their privacy (read their mail, etc.). If someone else uses the information for those purpose, then they're the ones who've committed a crime.

You'll be fine, probably won't even get a door knock. There's no case.

>your stupid.
>your

lol

Im also stupid, but I accept these facts

You're kinda fucked as long as what you doxed wasn't public information
Sure if he wants to get arrested for tampering/destroying evidence + impeding an investigation

Deny Deny Deny.

>How fucked am i atm
Very.

dunno

>i made a paste bin and sent it to her father
why the fuck did you do that idiot, you only do that as a threat if you mean business and your a threat to that person, or someone owes you money even then its still fucking retarded. Your pretty much fucked unless you shut down everything i.e delete everything and remove your phone number and go off the grid.

Only relevant if there is a current warrant to seize evidence.

well if they come for you dont say anything and get a lawyer. I mean dont say anything what so ever. They come knocking on your door and you open it say nothing but the words i need lawyer. Then figure it out with him not other 13 year olds online

This