Is it possible for someone without a military background to kill politicians in a third world country...

is it possible for someone without a military background to kill politicians in a third world country? What would be the best course of action to start dedicating ones life to wiping them out?

Any idiot can point and fire a gun. With some sense and planing you could even get away with it. Spending months doing pushups, running, and getting yelled at is irrelevant.

You need to start a new religion and then claim your worshippers are being harassed or threatened (does not have to be true). Pray on their fears and make them more tight knit and dependent on the religion. Then create a subsidiary organization to recruit people to be "guards" for your worshippers. Keep building more churches thus requiring more guards (this is how you defuse claims of an army), then reorganize this guard force into an army and take over the country.

The thing is that most third world dictator-like regimes have pretty effective security for the elite. So to eliminate them is not easy. I would start by getting familiar with mercenaries or rebel groups.

the country in question does not have a dictatorship regime, it is democracy shit, and there's no rebel group because everyone in this country is lazy and afraid.

You'd die in a 3rd world country you soyboy

I am very interested in this thread now

Kill in PerĂº pls

Sigh.

What country is is, OP?

i lived side-by-side with a favela, my dude. soy is not in my blood.

Not OP. I assume it is India.
You kill one politician, another will take his place. What'll be the point of killing him/her?

brazil shit, man.
lost too many friends to favela scum, organized crime and my blood boils just seeing politicians get everything they want and smiling on the tv.
i just saw my friend bleed from a gunshot would and die in a hospital bed because there was no medics working at the time, i'm sick and tired of this.

wound*. I'm sorry, trying to drink to forget it all but it is not working.

Why the fuck would you assume it's india lmao, their leader isn't horrible

>my blood boils just seeing politicians get everything they want and smiling on the tv.

This is literally how it is everywhere in the world.

If you kill a politician like user said, another is just going to fill his place and you'll have made no difference.

You may want to actually consider becoming a politician instead of throwing your life away and making no difference.

Oh! I thought it was about killing more than one politician.
I assumed it was India because we are lazy and afraid...and 3rd world. Nvr mind. Carry on.

Let the first stone be cast by the man who has never sinned.
What have you done to make Brazil better?

i wouldn't make any difference alone in politics either.
the thing is that, here in my country it is always the same shithead hotshots that appear as "leaders" of corruption rings, but then their lawyers always find ways to free them of the charges.
Last week one of them got arrested, but his jail cell is private, has a 60" TV and he eats better than the average working man.
Just by killing those guys i would make a difference, man. Or at least leave a example in my land's history.

>kill politicians
Killing someone is the easy part. Getting away with your life and liberty intact is the hard part.

Trump has the secret service protecting him. They are by far the best protection service out there. Good luck.

fuck you with your moralist christian shit, man. Because me minding my business and working my ass, barely feeding myself is equally as bad as a fucking corrupt shit that steals from his land just to shove all that money on his assgape and make life miserable for everyone that refuse to dive in crime.

have you even read the thread?

Sorry to come across as an ass. Fwiw, I am an atheist.
Killing a pol wont do anything. Just be a good person and do an act of goodnes whenever you can. That is all. You dont know how a small act of goodness can go a long way in changing someone's life. Not just the person you are helping but a stranger who hears about your goodness and gets inspired by it. Have trust and faith in your fellow humans. There are good people still.

I know things are bad right now but still, calling the USA a 'third world country' is a bit much.

Anything is possible if you follow your dreams user. :^)

calm down

For Brazil, I don't think that's going to work. That works only in the 1st world, where you only THINK some crazed foreigner is just around the corner to rape your wife, steal your wallet and your job.

In Brazil, the mob has the politicians in their pockets rather than some corporate oligarch. We are talking about people who have actually and unabashedly committed murder, running the government.

They would kill you, if you were minding your own business or not. It's bad.

I grew up in India. I know what you are talking about.

OP, what would solve the issues you are talking about is revolution.

The mob and the politicians are too imbedded into the status quo.

I do not live in Brazil, I have no idea what you are going through. However, I can tell you that a revolution is going to make things bad. Very bad. Way worse than it is now, and possibley never recover from the shit hole an armed revolution causes a nation to be.

You have to ask yourself if it would be worth it. For you? Fuck yes it sounds like it would be for you, your family died and there was no one to help you. My question, of which I honestly don't have an answer to, is it worth it for your country? How many Brazilians are in it as deep as you? If a sizable amount of people are okay, is it worth making your country into a shit hole like Syria is right now to right the wrongs? Is it really to the point that it's so bad for EVERYONE that the only thing to do is tear it all down?