>>151056718

COME AND JOIN US IN THE FIGHT AGAINST REDDIT!

An user on Sup Forums has found the discord to the r/politics official discord channel. He was then banned for simply being a nazi. Come and help in the destruction of it.

Discord is an online chat interface much like Mumble and Teamspeak, but with a plethora of channels.

USE THIS LINK: discord gg MjujMH (expires in 1 day)

Contribute to this thread and others.
Infiltrate the discord and attempt to persuade them into becoming mod.
Spam it to all hell with coordinated strikes.
Teach them that faggotry will not be tolerated.

This may be a slow process, but we need people to get in on this.

I came all the way from Sup Forums to this autistic board just to tell you NYPA, faggot.

thanks for bump

why? if they dont want nazi's in there discord, that's their choice. b/ isn't your personal army

Sage

with all of the reddit faggotry over the last year, it's time they be taught a lesson in free speech.

Please involve yourself in this fight.
Sup Forums is going to shit, and raiding is Sup Forums's specialty.
This is worth fighting.
These are the people actively ruining today's society and we can make it better.
Contribute, infiltrate, spam, and destroy.

They know about the threads on Sup Forums but I don't think here. Keep going.

Will there be one single spam strike against them? I'm assuming most of us will get banned as soon as they realize it's coordinated... if so when?

We need more actives ready and willing to do this. Get friends.

I understand but I gotta know when it's happening so I can make sure I'm not busy for the raid

We need more people to get a good time. Right now there are 22 people in their chat so if we can get at least double that to raid the chat and at least triple for the text channels, we can start to implode this thing.

>banned for being a Nazi

more like banned for being a virgin

standing_by.jpg

>Not your personal army.

Roger that, a time will be made when there are more soldiers at the ready.

bump

Lmao you fucking keyboard warriors and arguing over who are bigger fags. Get a life

Getting a life starts with people like you who can help those in need of a path to follow. Those over on a political discord channel are lesser than even you and me, and the only way to help is to show them that being there and doing that is unhealthy and degenerate.

Sup Forums only raids for real causes and for lulz this is neither of them

This is a real cause. These people are a virus to you and me and everyone else on this site. They are actively recruiting members to contribute to a degeneracy that is cultural marxism, and upon rise could lead to the degradation of society as a whole. In order to prevent this, small discourse such as this should be ceased to exist.