Whoops!

whoops!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2012/05/25/elizabeth-warren-identified-as-woman-of-color-in-1993-publication/
usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/12/odds-are-15-billion-powerball-winner-will-end-up-bankrupt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is Warren a retard?

5/10 you made me reply

Warren is tenured at Harvard

So she couldn't get into Harvard even with affirmative action?

And self-identify as a "woman of color" in order to do so.

breitbart.com/big-government/2012/05/25/elizabeth-warren-identified-as-woman-of-color-in-1993-publication/

Pocawhorenes's family flipped Foreclosed hoses. Made a ton of money.

>she got so triggered she forgot she was a professor at Harvard.

Holy shit, he stumped her so hard she had a memory blackout. Is there anything this man can't do?

>Is there anything this man can't do?
Lose.

College admissions are a complete scandal.

Absolute madman.

>i find it offensive
no he doesn't, just bait
> that goofy elizabeth warren
this is the purpose of the tweet
>sometimes referred to as pocahontas
brilliant b8 m8, i r8 8/8
>pretended to be native american to get into harvard
truthful hyperbole

#landslide2016

trump is trolling his way to the whitehouse

His aim was to get her to correct the university but not deny lying about her ancestry, he's smarter than you think

pic related

JESUS CHRIST THE STUMPING JUST GOT BETTER

I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH WINNING

She always seems so calm...
When you look deep into her eyes you can tell she's really cool and collected.

We are going to keep winning!!

>sometimes referred to as Pocahontas

Holy fuck I'm dying

Do you even know how to read?

It's like that old gag in a show
'You're stupid ugly fat lazy dickhead of an A.'
>Hey, that's not true! I'm a B!

Wow, she really looks like Carl the Cuck there!

Get employed at Harvard. Twitter is very fitting to trumps ambiguous style.

>small loan of one million dollars

>I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH WINNING

WELL THAT'S TOO FUCKING BAD, CHAMP, OPEN WIDE.

leaf get out of here. you took a small loan and only turned it into debt and 3 gallons of maple syrup

Do you not realize how normal it is for small business owners or successcul people to get a 1 million dollar loan? How many of those people turn that into a 10 billion dollar business empire? you're a fucking moronic child if you think a million dollar loan means your going to get rich.

Shitpost accomplished.

i had to take out 400,000 to do to dental school

I..it's OK guys! H..h.he's just pretending to be retarded!

>1 million dollars
my life insurance plan is for more than 1 million and i'm a normal fag, what's the problem?

well thats one way to prove she lied about going to harvard.

>did she forget she got work by including harvard on her resume ?

>Get your facts straight
>Doesn't even argue that she's a real native American

Why go through the effort of quoting all those people? She was a professor at Harvard.

My family business typically has $3million of debt on the books at any given day. We're doing ok, but I wouldn't consider us rich.

As opposed to the stupid college kids getting an educational loan for $200,000 and turning it into fucking nothing?

It really is a small loan though.
Especially in new york real estate

Do you? Nothing about that tweet implies academic attendance at Harvard.

He's talked before about her Harvard job application... how is that controversial??

Trump throws in something ambiguous to get idiots talking about it.

>small leaf full of a million

>tfw applying for dent schools
>parents have already blown over 150k on my education thus far
jesus christ i feel terrible about it.

>doesn't argue that she exploited an institutionalized racist diversity quota by marking that she was Minority (Injun, Redskin not Curry) rather than WHITE

I think Goofy Warren missed the meat of the Don's bern. Namely that she ROBBED a minority of THEIR chance at Harvard, by claiming to be a Minority when she IS NOT.

Why are you asking me? The point of the thread is that she got so triggered she didn't deny lying or realize he was baiting her with ambiguous wording.

If we read that a year ago, most of us would see it as something like a typical tweet from pic related.
This sure has been a crazy year. Has there ever been a person that has emerged like this in such a short time span?

Yeah, it's like pulling teeth getting into a good dental school

huehuehuehuehuehuehue better video I saw in the week... I want a 1 hour of the Trump vs Trump vs Trump debate.

And why does this bitch look like David Dukes female twin?

>goofy Elizabeth Warren

>trump I'm charge of coming up with good niclnames

>i had to take out 400,000 to do to dental school
>400,000

How does it even cost that much?

>carlos goes to dent school

TEN

Save your butthurt for November, you're gunna need it for that wall

It's a great name. It has to be simple, so that someone with a room-temperature IQ can immediately grasp and remember it. "Goofy Elizabeth Warren" may not exactly roll off the tongue, but it's simple, memorable, and effective. Look at how much it's stuck to her already; just proves the point.

Let's assume he even was wrong about this
The reaction is hilarious

>LOOK HE'S WRONG
>HE'S FINALLY WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING
>AAAHAHAHAHA GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT WHITE MAN
>I DIDN'T EVEN ATTEND THAT SCHOOL I ONLY TAUGHT THERE LOL

I'm with you Paco.

Trump is pretty shit at insults.
I could make that faggot cry in two minutes.

Now, get back to making bricks.

mad beaner is mad

Its Pocahontas hombre

You don't get it at all.

Look how well the name has stuck. She'll be wearing it on her sleeve for the rest of her political career.

The fact that "Goofy Elizabeth Warren", sounds, well, goofy, gives it massive sticking power.

Hilarious as fuck. She denies the school but not the other part lmao.

>Trump out trumps the shills again.

hahahaha that tweet is fucking hilarious though

BEADY

You have to go back, goofus

literally who

So she admits she's not native american?

> doesnt understand that brevity is better than bloviating accuracy

Faux-cahontas DID lie about being native american to get on staff at harvard

if he had added "harvard's faculty" it wouldnt have as much punch.

''The Frieds left Czechoslovakia in 1939 to escape the anticipated Nazi persecution of Jews''

she's got white parents, 4 white grand parents, 1 great grand parent who was supposedly cherokee

>woman of color

this is all to head off the potential of sen. warren as a VP pick.

goofy white woman who claims 1/35th or whatever native american... such a mockery of the institution.

Can't stump the Trump

Notice she never corrected him on exploiting affirmative action. She pretty much admitted to it with that response.

God she fell for it hook line and sinker, and then proceeded to jump onto the plate

Now that ladies and gentleman...

Is a dumb bitch.

BUILD

>anyone can make billions with a small loan of one million dollars

FEET

>implying that you'd be able to turn yourself into a billionaire with that small loan like Trump did.

Dude, key-fuckin'-word here: LOAN. He had to pay that money back with interest, it wasn't just given to him. The fact that most lottery winners have won bigger than that amount and gone bankrupt within five years should tell you that's impressive. Just because some gave you a large sum of money doesn't mean you'll become a billionaire.

>HIS DADDY GIVE HIM A HEADSTART IN THE BUSINESS WORLD!

THAT'S WHAT PARENTS ARE SUPPOSE TO DO, YOU FUCKTARD. Your main job as a parent is to make sure your kids end up being better off and than you. You're suppose to give them the better education. You're suppose to give them the better living standard. You're suppose to help them have the more successful business. Anything less and you failed as a parent, dumbass. Sorry not sorry your Dad was a fuckin' failure and Trump's wasn't.

usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/12/odds-are-15-billion-powerball-winner-will-end-up-bankrupt

her face is goofy is fuck

They don't turn it into nothing, be fair. They turn it into a ball and chain.

I know you're trolling, but I'm sure there are actually some people on here than don't realize small business loans can go upwards towards $5 million.

This is literally a non-issue; but, then again, we all know leftists can't even fathom $1,000 in their bank account let alone $1,000,000.

$1m in today's money was ~$8m at the time Trump took the loan, no?

>The Canadian is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a 'leaf' and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>Taylor Swift, "The Maple Menace"

More like $1 million in today's money was like $200,000 at the time.

>oh he was right
>I'll continue to act like he was wrong
This is why we don't need any cunts running the White House.

Why doesn't anyone call her Fauxohontas? Seems like low hanging fruit.

If people complain, then they have to address the 'faux' part.

> UHouston

No wonder she has such a shit understanding of finance. Just kidding, she probably understands it, but pretends not to in order to pander to progressives like Sanders supporters.

>take million dollar loan
>turn it into the presidency of the United States of America

Yeah, I got it backwards.

Nah, m8.

You guys are going to be so fucking fun to troll after Trump loses in November. I seriously cannot fucking wait. It's gonna be YUGE

I love how there was like a 5 minute delay and then she tweeted this one. It was like "oh shit, he's talking about how I got the Harvard position. Better deny that too."

>if a million dollar loan doesn't make you rich u r dumb

Well, she is goofy. Her mannerisms are weird so goofy actually makes sense.

This

Not to mention, pretending to be Native American when you're obviously whiter than most skinheads is pretty goofy behavior.

She is so god damn triggerable. I fucking love it. I think Trump knows he can get her to start insulting his race.

It's almost inconceivable to me that people don't understand this tactic at this point.

He's literally been using it the entire election season. Say a half-lie; get the media to "correct" it, putting the issue on the front page of every newspaper in the country.

The fact that Warren fell for it is actually kind of astonishing.

injuns do have lower IQ than whites after all

I love this. He roasts her so hard.
Also:
>those fucking leftist buzzword
Almost every fucking tweet.

Every one of her tweets for the last 3 weeks has been about Trump

She's been destroyed. Probably can't sleep at night and when she does Trump is taunting her in her dreams

She's the worst

The absolute madman