FUCK fast food. In my entire life I have probably wasted $7500-$15000 on fast food, and what has it ever brought me?

FUCK fast food. In my entire life I have probably wasted $7500-$15000 on fast food, and what has it ever brought me?

>depleted funds
>unhealthy body and mind from shit nutrition
>bad shits, bad farts, stomach aches, headaches etc
>insane sugar and salt consumption

I vow I will not purchase or eat fast food once for 2018.

Home cooked food

>last longer
>cheaper
>infinite variety
>tastier
>healthier
>more fun
>more convenient (you don't have to leave home)

prove me wrong

Eat a bag of shit.

You know what, this post just hit me hard.

>My final taco bell 5$ box will be on december 31st and I will not eat fast food all 2018 with ya

dont cheat me user

I'm with you, user. I've been thinking the same thing, and I have cut back significantly, but I still eat it from time to time.

Anons should post food ideas.
Are there any foods that fit all of the necessary criteria?
>Healthy
>Easy to obtain/make
>Affordable
>Taste good
I know a lot of foods that hit 3/4, but the missing criteria usually is shit enough to override the other 3.

sounds good my nigga, good luck

kys u literal sack of shit

Meh, it's quite convenient after long ass days driving home from work occasionally. If it's what you eat daily, you only got yourself to blame.

why not just stop now? If you are really going to stop, just do it.

had taco bell today it was great.

because i love me a good ole taco

Sad truth. He cant. Much like the tards vowing to hit the gym they dont last. I think its a maturity thing.

>Shit nutrition

The only one I draw issue with. It's not more or less nutritious just because it's fast food. If you mean 'compared to a chicken caesar salad', sure, but that is not a fair comparison.

Chipotle isn't fast food it's food from the gods eat it daily

A bag of shit

>last longer
>cheaper
>infinite variety
>tastier
>healthier
>more fun
>more convenient (you don't have to leave home)

prove me wrong

Yeah once I stopped the fast food and started cooking for myself, I feel better and the thought of mcdonalds makes me retch. I'm trying to switch to vege only diet but it is hard as I love meat.

The best advice I can give you is to find what you like to cook and tweak it each time. I love beans because of old westerns. So I cook a variett of spicy beans that are tasty as fuck and keep me fed all week. Ingredients cost about $7 au all up without meat.

I go to the gym daily, just like me some good ole taco bell while i work on my car which is probably every other day

but have you had in n out?

Lmao wow you love meat that's gay xD

Let me guess, you also have an asian qt, own a camero, and are white

no white qt, 2001 volkswagen, and white so close

Stfu you obese nigger I bet you stole the car and parting it so you can get more fast food. God niggers like you make fucking sick

:(

Why vw? Any suspension or engine work or all just polishing a turd?

Right again I see. Go run away from your family cus' *black fist*

>Bean burgers
>French toast
>Lecso, a Hungarian dish mainly consisting of onions, peppers, tomatoes and paprika

coils and BT set up ((big turbo))

THIS SHOULD HELP

in n out is way overrated

I agree.. except in dire need. Last week I was away on biznezz, and McD helped me out. Egg McMuffins will get you through.

I probably spend 200 a week on fast food.
You'd think i could at least buy something 5 or less but nope i get the ripoff 8 to 12$ meals.

>Tuna or chicken salad, with other sauces and inclusions
>Deep-fried plums
>Eggs in-a-basket

>Most fish filets w/ butter, lemon pepper and fresh garlic
>Pizza bagels
>Toasted liverwurst salad sandwiches

Don't forget capers for the fish.

lel got me there

Consider getting a food processor, as to make mixing ingredients faster.
>Tzatziki
>Any ground meat or pate
>Salsas

Yep, lost 12kg just from cutting out junk food :)

I went vegan

Don't waste my time with your own problems. What are you trying to accomplish? Making people that DO eat fast food feel bad or just letting us know that you're quitting? Are you trying to convince ones that think fast food is healthy wrong? Everyone knows that you autist.

Ive tried to cook at home, but its fucking hard when you live with someone else. Especially when they have the worst fucking diet. Keep that in mind.

Am a fitfag but for some reason mcd’s looks really appealing right now

If you're not stopping now, you're not stopping at the end of the year.

Projecting much

Wah wah wah. Grow the fuck up and stop eating hot pockets

Try cast iron cooking. Sounds weird I know. The more you use them the better they get just kind of makes cooking fun to me.

I second this good suggestion. Using cast iron forces you to pay some attention to how cooking works.