In a 1979 audio confession, Lennon revealed that as a teen he bore sexual desires for his mother...

>In a 1979 audio confession, Lennon revealed that as a teen he bore sexual desires for his mother. He later regretted not having made a move on her, saying, "Presumably, she would have allowed it."
What the fuck was this guy's problem?

>Sigmund Freud dies in 1939
>John Lennon is born in 1940
he was reincarnation of Freud m8

I'm attracted to older men to be desu
I literally started playing trombone because the teacher was a cute old guy (If not trombone I would've started playing oboe)

Wasn't he raised by stepmother though?

ah okay my man, haha, good for you dude haha

brass instruments and woodwinds are pretty homoerotic too

would that make it not incest?

are those not-mom and not-son videos on tube sites reincarnated folks?

other than percussion/contrabass the brass players are the manliest in the orchestra
i also play violin though

blow that old trombone teacher dick like a violin

are people who play blowing instruments good at kissing and sucking dick? asking for science

i mean there's the increased strength and dexterity with the lips and tongue but without experience that doesn't necessarily translate.
that said I played clarinet for like four years as a kid and i've been told i suck a mean dick so who knows

>wanted to fug his own mother
>beat his wives into within an inch of their lives
>neglected and abandoned his children
>got shot and died like a pussy
is this proof the beatles invented gangster rap?

Aunt Mimi. She was very good to him. He grew up posh.

His mother was a party girl who couldn't be asked to raise him. He was calling his mother a worthless whore. I can see how that might melt your snowflake to actually consider.

I'm female actually, shitlords.

He hated his mother.

reminder that john was a closeted fag for paul

fuck off im the real user and im a cute norsk boy

>mother you had me
>but i never had you

holy shit

Having an Oedipus complex is pretty normal.

>I'm attracted to older men to be desu

Everyone is.

John was a seriously sick man and it's common knowledge. He was a good artist but a fucked up as shit person.

Probably.

It doesn't take much looking into John's life to see that he has severe mommy issues. He called Yoko "mother"

And Kanye West is the reincarnation of John Lennon