Let's have a drug thread

Let's have a drug thread.
What are currently abusing?
Spend the last night snorting some adderall and I'm having a great time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0sfYKFYqdZw?list=RD0sfYKFYqdZw
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/LSD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm high on life

The Bible

LE DEUG THEEAD GUUISE XD HEY I DO DRUGS lmao lemme tell you what I am hhoiiiIiIigh as fuck yeah son I take all kinds of drug Xanax dopamine trazodone heroine lean Advil you name it jenkem spice k2 exstaxy coke yeah that’s right cigarettes klonopon brodasipine qualdes molly opium you heard me right I do acid lcd aderel weed alcohol yeah this a drug thread now because the KING is her that’s right I’m the KING of the druj I be popping drugs on the corner in the street on the side of the road once I got prisoner for drugging in public I’m a fucking sadistic madman XD MY GIRLFRIEND she like the drug too she’s 14 shots so cash homies

Good Post.

Any music reconmendations

youtu.be/0sfYKFYqdZw?list=RD0sfYKFYqdZw
Grossstadtgeflüster is amazing, give it a listen

abusing some chocolate milk, fucking good

Took low dose (.50) of Xanax for 2 weeks and it did nothing but making me take naps and giving me constant full body tremors and insomnia

Am I intolerant?

I dont know man, everybody reacts differently to substances. 0.5 should be enough for a chill time though. Benzos aren't for everyone, I'm somebody who is prone to being anxious, so i really enjoy it.

I've been drinking to kick a stim addiction. Went from an upper to a downer dunno why. It's not fun, but I just need to sleep. Glad you're still having a great time on em

Wish you the best of luck with your addiction.
Booze really sucks in my opinion, i only drink because it's as cheap as dirt and perfectly legal.

That's exactly why I do it too. I'd much prefer to smoke, but it's way too smelly and I live in an illegal state.

Currently snorting oxy I swiped from my grandmother.

Poor old bitch can't function without them & I've been taking them for years

I'm from bavaria, germany. Drug laws are extremely fucking rough here, cops can completely fuck you up for just the tiniest amount of anything. I wonder how long it will take until people start to realize that you can't fight drugs by banning them.

Awesome, 'cause I hated all the extasy type of drugs, tryied it this week end, loved it? I wanted your advices guyz on LSD.

Is there long type consequences ? How should use it ?

LSD is amazing, pretty much my favorite drug.
Just be sure you take it in a comfortable setting.
Get some friends who'll look after you while you're tripping your balls off.
LSD doesn't do any physical harm but it can be rough on your psyche.
Dont take when youre not feeling well.
Have fun!

A little smoke. And I have to say, the disappearance of weed threads bothers me.

Great post

Found the tard

>Find a safe place with safe people.
>Drop acid no more than once a week (some recommend waiting 2 weeks.
>Start with 1 tab (1st wave will hit in 30min, 2nd at 90min)
>LSD will prolly overpower the effects of weed/alcohol
>write notes (your perception of time will get fucked up)
>have food and water on hand
>start off with chill/enjoyable music (a friend of mine had a panic attack when I put on some real freaky shit)
Just take everything slow until you get your bearings. Don't be afraid to let the acid take over, but you can take control of the effects if it feels right for you.
Take a look at this as well:
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/LSD
Have a fun trip m8.

All of this, plus do it early in the day, as it will keep you awake for at least 12 hours. Have some weed on hand for when you come down.

I'm abusing some frosted flakes

What the fuck is this shit? I didn't come here to be whacked off by the goddamn KGB.

You're worse than freaks, you're professional perverts.

heroine