Ever feel like you just want to die? No reason, just because?

Ever feel like you just want to die? No reason, just because?

I certainly do

Bitch does mayo look like it just came out of a buffalos asshole?

Uhh, hospitals and morgues are almost always the same building

Sadly...Yes.

yeah. it's embarrassing. I've got a pretty good life too. but mostly I'm just bouncing between fear, relief at having paid rent, more fear for next month. I don't know how people do this for 80+ years. No wonder old people are so bitter. Life basically sucks dick.,

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

maybe it is a literal map of how to get to the morgue from the hospital. like the morgue is underneath the hostpital.

Remember children,vertical for attention,sideways for results,you can end it all.

No? Never without a reason

I have reasons. So, no.

I more so meant for no discernible reason in the moment. No huge life event, just an overwhelming feeling that the world would be better off without you in it

Also yes almost always the morgue IS underneath the hospital. cold air sinks, it makes containment easier.

No, I don't feel as if it'd be better off without me. I know people would suffer if I were to die, my family, my partner, my friends, people who knew me. I'm responsible for my own actions

I've never felt that feel but I'd tried to suicide before. My reason was that humanity is selfish and I will never achieve my dream of living in a wood hut with a field of vegetals and a pipe.

they can't suffer after you die beause they wont exist

Yeah, when it happens it usually means I've been in a too long thinking session, because your brain is programmed to ask never anwsered questions about life and yourself, since only experience can procure you a surprising anwser.

I think in philosophy it's called The void experience ( just litteraly translating it in english). Read the work of Henri Arvon if it interests you.

I also highly recommand "the ants" of Bernard Werber.

I'll just try ton sum up the point of those books :

Humans can't understand why they are here, they have to find though. Staying with your head is like talking to satan himself, if you don't couple it with experience of living and trying.

Nothing is really bad in this world, and only those who understand that manage to overcome their deep fears and depressions.

The art of letting go.

Also here, you'll find only people trolling you as a process of overcoming their own fears and depressions, since you will represent a "past" them. Or people not giving a fuck about those.

How would they not? Or is this implying I was never born?

Yup.
But sadly, I dont have the balls to jump in front of a train or shit like this.
So I take drugs... Maybe one day I will OD

Me too, user. Me too...
xoxo- OP

yea, most of the time I like it tho

29, fat, bad health, no friends, no job (ever); no driver licence, no diploma, no money, no nothing... live in garage, spend all days on cs:go & Sup Forums

Why would I want to die? Huh?

Because you have a full consciousness of your problems and are not ashamed anymore by the simple fact of aknowledging it ?
Which obviously don't seem Op's problem, which looks he is in a previous mental state that you are into ?
Which means you now you can change the balance for the better since you seem to understand the futility of your problems ?

The problem with social awkwardess is that it looks sooo fucking shaming and horrible, when you can't just communicate with other people who faces the same struggle, even the people who overcome it don't like to show it too much.

If you ta KE care of your health then you'll feel better. Try exercising before you take a bath / shower. That way, you'll get sweaty anyway and it'll help your sleeping pattern

I have that same mindset dude. When it's coming to the end of the month i'm overcome with anxiety and dread because I need to make sure I can pay the rent and bills etc. Then its followed by a brief moment of relief at the start of the next month... fml

>Try exercising before you take a bath / shower.
last shower.... 4-5months ago.

You're privilaged enough to visit the internet, especially this shithole of a website, shut the fuck up.

There are people who exhaust their life, and would never think of some selfish act like ending their own life.

Grow the fuck up you little shit, and become a better person.

Sure, i dont feel joy, i dont feel sadness, im just numb.
Been this was for the last twelve years (am 22 atm).

I even started to work out, but dont get adrenaline
I had a girlfriend, but she killed herself a few months ago. But not even that made me feel anything.

life is a pointless waste on me.

Might join her, might just cling to life. Im indifferent about it to be honest

dude i laughed fuckin hard at this. thanks man. not op btw. just a drunk