i.4cdn.org/f/Otarie.swf
youtu.be/eta6iRFePow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/o0u4M6vppCI
Just do it!
youtu.be/ZXsQAXx_ao0

sure seems dead tonight

Divinity when?

You too? Like i (tried) to explain to the other heretic, he keeps almost the exact same hours as the other people who want me to play divinity with them.

I guess i could pretend to be offline, but that's not the kind of thing i can do for a week straight while we play divinity.

I guess I can't be NEET with you guys.

That message never reached me, one day he asked me if I'd like to play with you and the next one he says you were just messing with him :thonk:

Having fun in your run?

>filename
>cANDY

Well, to be fair i was messing with him a little. I would have liked to play divinity with you all should the time be available, but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've finished a single player run, and have an annoying number of multiplayer playthroughs with an array of mixes of 6 other people.
I can say i'm sick of fort joy. Otherwise i do rather like the game. Balance is a bit off, but whatever.

my husbando

At least that gives you the chance to try all characters you think you want to try. I have so much fun on multiplayer that I feel demotivated to play single player so I'm barely at the start of act 2.
From what I saw so far, yea, balance is kinda bad, some spell schools seem so much more important than others and there are simple tips and tricks that will change the difficulty of the game entirely, like pickpocketing back your money from vendors.
Not like money matters much at the end game afaik but it's great at the start. Ultimately, to me it seems like honor mode is about knowing enough things to abuse to make the game possible.

Claiming best girl.

Short days are short.

And all days are short.

morning

Depends on what you are doing.

Morning

Days are pretty long here. 6am till around 7pm.

Always feels like there's not enough time in a day to do all I want to me no matter what.

That only makes it feel shorter for me, doesn't change the fact it's 24h and you have less free time to breathe.

Yeah, a handful of small tricks can seriously gimp the game's difficulty. Not interested in honor mode myself. The game's difficulty curve isn't nice enough for me to be ok with doing that. There's some fights that'll just mop the floor with you if you accidentally misplace your positioning a little, and i won't pretend to have a good enough memory to do everything correctly on my first try. They have nerfed a few things though i've noticed, so perhaps it'll be better soon.

I prefered my single player actually. The characters are great once you get into the latter half of the game, and i don't think their story really 'goes' if a player is playing as them, or if you don't have a party member for them to bounce story off of.

cute

Oh Im only busy from 11am till 2pm.

Same really, I'd rather stick to classic where I can challenge myself by making half unviable builds and forcing them to work.
Single player has benefits on top of the ones you mentioned, like not having to argue with others to make decisions or no one caring about you spending hours doing whatever you want, but since in the past years I've struggled so much with motivation for single player games it's no surprise I can't make it through a run here either.

Oh you meant day as in the part of the day where the sun is up there. Right now on this side of the world it's pretty much already night at 5:30pm

Who's the dark girl?

Yeah, arguing with people is the worst. One of my buddies can barely make through a damn conversation without me telling him what options he should pick. Suffice it to say he slows down the pace of play sometimes.

I really recommend it. Lohse and Sebille in particular i liked, though i haven't beat the game with everyone yet.

Some assassin from F/Z F/GO, pretty damn cute.

That's annoying, being a newbie on a multiplayer run can be a little scary as there are so many mistakes waiting to be done and so many things that will lock you from further options. Thank god you can remake your build freely. Like I have this newbie who picked wizard and can't get in his head how easy it is to set unwanted things on fire.

I feel like the game could use more origins but I guess those might come in the future, and that it's better to have 6 of them fully fleshed out instead of like 12 but with only half as much relevance. Ifan seemed pretty badass to me, Sebille was kinda mary sue but still cool. Fane is kawaii and deserves a slap sometimes but a fun character nonetheless. Well, that's my post fort joy judgement of the characters I picked up in my single player run.

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Kurisu taken

I'm not hugely fond of the skin tone, but whatever. Still fairly cute, outside that.

Sebille is fairly mary sue at the start, yeah. Basically everyone is though, to be fair. I like to think of them as all being very competent given they're all godwoken and such. She gets a lot better in later parts of the game, in my opinion. I need to do another playthrough with all the characters i've not run through yet, but it's a bit of a commitment just to see a handful of character plot. Might be nice food for thought though. I have to make d&d character reasonably frequently, and i might consider nabbing some of their story bits.

Currently, my next person to pick on (when party composition permits) is Ciaran from DS1. Not a ton there to pick on, but i like the character design regardless.

That's like the coolest thing about her.

>tfw no one to play D&D with IRL
Oh well, with the amount of IRL friends I can manage to hold I can't really expect them to cover all my interests.

This is sorta my first Larian game, played Dragon Commander before but the gameplay seemed hideous. Ciaran does look cool.

i.4cdn.org/f/Otarie.swf

I hope you all find true waifu love like I have

I know i know. You got your darkie fetish. Lol

Yeah, i'm pretty fortunate that a few of my irl friends are pretty on board with entertaining some of my faggotry.

Divinity Original Sin 1 is great. Works a bit differently from the second, but the core game is reasonably close.
I liked Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga too, but i don't know how well that's dated. It's also a ARPG rather than an SRPG.
I player a bit of Dragon Commander. Didn't manage to get myself to finish it. Definitely not their best game. Was a little amusing, outside the battles though.
doggo

Good morning friends

Kolaimed

. . .

Yee, I usually prefer brownish red skin tones but hers is pretty unusual and that's nice.

Mine cover WoW and drugs, which might seem like not much but it is sadly a big chunk of my interests.

DC is one of those cases of good concept and bad execution. Might download Original Sin 1 at some point if I ever crave for some RPG time alone.

*ohomnomnomnom*

It's two-player, or 4 if you download a mod for it, though 2 of them take non-player characters, and can't do conversations.

youtu.be/eta6iRFePow

sure is quiet in here...

Best waifu claimed

that anime was fun

please don't post spiders, they scare me

please no, i want to squish her now

20 min naps are ok.
I've read somewhere that Original Sin multiplayer wasn't as smooth as it is on the second title and convincing someone to play a slightly older game will make it harder too.

>mfw
omg look at her creepy bug eyes... why are you doign this to me..? how could you waifu something like that, user

Naps are good.
Really? It worked just fine for me. I've had more weird bugs out of D:OS2 than i did form D:OSEE.
Says the cannibal.

Mornin'

Rem claimed

Yo

what i do in my spare time is different, user
or are you the same user?

mash is so cute, not a bug at all

rem is made for breeding~

I may or may not be the same user.

cyka blyat

I don't know the game to confirm whether I agree or not with the comment but I think it's about the actual gameplay and not bug related.

What makes you like Rachnera that much, or is it just because of spooder meme?

omg eww look at what she did to my living room, i would flamethrower her butt >

(_) _ (_) くshoo~!

a nu

nice trips

Oh. Well... Nah. You get teleporter pyramids almost immediately, which instantly makes it more MP friendly than the second imo.
I actually just like her character. The way she behaves and thinks. I don't find her very attractive, really.
That's her room in the attic, actually.

t-thank you!
do you have any meat?

lol cute
>spider in the attic
i would still swat her with something...

Speaking of teleporter, it bothers me a lot more than it should that you get teleport so early in DilDOS2, I feel like it's a spell that should feel unique and fulfilling to obtain but no, everyone and their dog gets it right at the start.

Hey vsauce

Good morning friendo
>752208084
-pat pat- next thread

Micheal here

Danke
Hey

that gave me cancer

Cannibalism* gave you cancer

Ehh, hate spiders all you want. I think it's safe to say that more people would be repulsed by a cannibal than by a spider.
Ehhh, battlefield control is really important in that game, so i understand why they give you teleport so early. It's absurdly useful. Might be worth putting in a high tier, but it'd also make aerothurge wayyy worse.

I don't blame you, it's a bad meme ; - ;

How are you?

how u ; - ;

Vsauce is both a good channel and meme, plebs.

Way too useful, it can be used for extremely offensive or extremely defensive plays in combat and, when it comes to exploring unlocking teleport is a huge hop in the game when it comes to zones you are able to go to.

it does not! it gives me nutrients!

at least i can hide the fact that I eat people, she can't hide her big butt >_>

getting a round of chemo soon thanks to you
like im raging right now too, i want to punch his fucking glasses into his fucking head

i'm going to pretend you didn't say that

m meat?

I'm going to pretend you're not interested in spit facts.

dont punch mikal

>

>Vsauce is both a good channel and meme, plebs.
agreed

or Kuru