Lift your vibration Sup Forums eat raw fruit and veg

Lift your vibration Sup Forums eat raw fruit and veg

>Lift your vibration Sup Forums

Lift your vibration? What the fuck does this even mean? I think a lack of nutrients is making you delirious.

Peace and love have nothing to do with veganism. Especially with the way vegans attack everybody they meet who isn't a vegan and the way they never let anybody have any peace with all the shit they keep talking.

>raw vegetables
I always knew veganism was just an elaborate worldwide baiting scam. Thanks for the proof.

They're also in favour of massacring the entire world's lifestock, which is the first thing that would happen if everybody went vegan.

>if everybody went vega

that isn't how it would happen. production and breeding of the animals would just slow down as people transition to vegan.

just look at the dairy industry currently. they aren't just kill off cows, they are just breeding less since demand in is going down.

Doesn't change the fact that you want a world without cows and pigs, you monster.

Yeah, let's just let them become extinct instead.

Veganism leads to mental illness, most vegans eventually become traps.

Nah, I dont wanna look like this Vegan Gains guy

>pic related

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

also saged

I hope you and who pays u to do this die eaten by pigs, then I hope I'm lucky enough to eat one of the steaks coming from that pig.

Ok how is your health what do you eat and how fit are you now ?

And mental illness leads to veganism. It's really a vicious circle. No wonder OP is so obsessive.

Tell us about what you eat how fit you are and how good your health is. Lets hope you dont end up with a mental illness and I hope you are doing all you can to prevent it

I do eat raw fruit and veg, along with steak, chicken, fish etc.

watch earthlings

You need to vibrate higher

gr8 b8 m8

vegans deserve to die

Basically, humans radiate and receive quantum vibrations. Higher vibrations are associated with pleasure, happiness, and peace, while lower vibrations are anger, sadness, and apathy. Higher vibrations are able to perceive reality differently than those with lower vibrations. That means they naturally attract positive "luck" into their lives and are able to understand things in a more open-minded yet logical way. I know this sounds like absolute bat-ship hippie bullshit but it is the truth and I swear im not vegan.

kek

>imagine being this retarded

Get the fuck outta here you hippie faggot.

Get a life religious freak without a cause.

Found the puny arms guy

Sounds like every other religion out there to me.

Most don't understand vibration, frequencies, and the visible light spectrum.

>implying anybody reads your retarded shit

>Tree
>Snake
>Woman

Go home, Satan.

The snake is about to bite you eco, too late snake bitten...

Zinger and triple dubs

This shit is the worst.

Hmm yes *vibrates fappily*

>bat-ship

Imagine being such a vapid bugman that you have to derive morality from what others eat

bruh like don't eat meat cuz we are like the same as snails and grass don't you see? everyone and everything is like part of the universe so don't consume others energy for your own.

You dont need eat only raw food. You can eat mixed veg or fruits boiled or firied.
Just our common sense tell us that we shouldnt eat animals even if we like the taste. Some may like people meat but it isnt right. You cant eat things only because they taste good.
>Think about that

If we all came from evolution and you belive that so you are canibal. If grass is same as living organism. If you say evolution is real because everything have cellls its because we are created by one giher power being. This is pure programming.
Evolution is bs. We shouldnt kill someone just because we like taste. If you say grass or every veg or fruit are alive its wrong. They are ment to sustain all living beings. And people shouldnt eat other living beings.

as a person with a FODMAP sensitivity there are many fruits and vegetables I can't eat without crippling pain.

Wat do vegans?

So what do you eat then ? food you are already eating may be causing this sensitivity

I'd been trying to figure out the source of the issue for years. As it turns out, cutting out garlic, onion, stone fruit... Etc did the trick, the trouble being that that's just the tip of the iceberg on vegetable and fruit limitations.

To answer your question, squash, lean meats and green beans/potatoes.

So what do you eat that does not upset you ?